Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#2116    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,509 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

View Post_Only, on 04 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

I can not make anyone " believe" anything.

Just as no one can make me " believe " Demons and Ghosts are real.

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

Edited by Sakari, 04 April 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2117    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,509 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Post_Only, on 04 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

No, my statements if stated as fact, are fact. And, I back them up with information regarding the statement.

If I " believe " something, I state that.

So, yes, really.

Done arguing now.....And, this is off topic. I know, I was also, answering a reply.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2118    _Only

_Only

• 6,632 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#2119    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,509 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

View Post_Only, on 04 April 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

If there is anything you would like to change, or discuss, I am open to that as always.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

I am also not the only " authority " when it comes to anything, many people here are, in any given topic.....NW is on Bigfoot and such....Evancj is on wildlife, and photography. Agent Mulder was on recoding technology.

And yes, I " know ".....If it were opinion then I would say " I believe ".

example :   If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

Off to bed, 3 am comes fast...Hope you have a good evening.

Edited by Sakari, 04 April 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2120    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

If there is anything you would like to change, or discuss, I am open to that as always.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

I am also not the only " authority " when it comes to anything, many people here are, in any given topic.....NW is on Bigfoot and such....Evancj is on wildlife, and photography. Agent Mulder was on recoding technology.

example :   If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

Off to bed, 3 am comes fast...Hope you have a good evening.

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

I'm glad you were called out on being an "authority" on the topic. I was rather hoping for something a little more fruitful than you've hung around forums for a while. So have I, and so has _Only, I guess we're an "authority" on the matter too then? Looks like you're in no better position than us when it comes to telling people what the truth is.

"The world is flat" was the "truth" once upon a time and WIDELY accepted by science at the time. It's a good job a few were a little more open minded and exploratory, whatever mainstream science said!

Can a Mod PLEASE at least move this topic to the skeptics vs believers forum? It has no right to be in this forum anymore and quite frankly, is a slap in the face to all the genuine people who come here looking for a little more than getting told they're fools or liars. Getting told their experiences aren't real, period, because Sakari said so.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 04 April 2013 - 03:13 AM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#2121    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,717 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

I think you should just give up trying. Theres no need to have evil spirits in your home anyway. Has someone mentioned this already? It seems like it would be hard to stay on topic after all these years. Quite amazing.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#2122    _Only

_Only

• 6,632 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Someone with no vested interest one way or the other to do an impartial, honest attempt at the things people say here, and give a detailed description of what did or did not happen, and their own multiple interpretations of any events, one interpreted in the eyes of a believer in the spirit aspect, and one in the eyes of a disbeliever.

The thing is, you aren't. You haven't done any more research, learning, or experience than the average armchair enthusiast. I know the same amount as you on the subject, as many do here. But we are not authorities. Any way you slice it, to use a word like that, especially after the context it was used to incite your reply, was very odd.

And I can go out to the forest, trying to find a marijuana tree a few times. So can others. Same results every time; nothing happens. So, I 'know' that the marijuana tree doesn't exist. The people that saw it therefore had to have lied, been confused, or insane. Right? There are countless analogies to your flawed logic, which is what you are basing your opinion on and labeling it truth. All I'm looking for here is for you to not call your slightly educated belief truth, and then look down on others who do the same from the other side of the fence. That mindset is the fence. You understand that, right?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#2123    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 04 April 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

The story goes Aleister Crowley had a falling out with his demonic familiar (whose name escapes me at the moment), burned his ouija board which he used to communicate with the demonic familiar, and soon after Crowley died.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#2124    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 04 April 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

The story goes Aleister Crowley had a falling out with his demonic familiar (whose name escapes me at the moment), burned his ouija board which he used to communicate with the demonic familiar, and soon after Crowley died.

Ahhh right, interesting! Can't say I've ever heard that tale, I'll read up on it sometime. I've heard of people burning Ouija Boards in general to get rid of it, but never burning them and being inflicted with bad things as a result. Can't say it'd surprise me though, I don't really believe the board itself is what holds the power, all comes down to knowing how to open yourself up to certain negative vibrations and issuing the right invitation with the right conditions. When it comes to contact with anything not of this world, you can't get through to the right "person" if you don't know the right "phone number", so to speak. Good luck guessing the right "area code" nevermind the right "number". The same goes with "hanging up", if you're unfortunate enough to bump into anything nasty.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 04 April 2013 - 04:23 AM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#2125    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,654 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

This thread is obviously possessed.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#2126    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 04 April 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

It must be 'cuz seems like it can't die...maybe it's a possessed zombie thread.

Posted Image

#2127    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 04 April 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

yes jus the fact we talkin bout demons makes this thread evil but if you got good mental power evil thoughts are no big threat.

Idont kow why would somebody would want to encounter demons?

i feel if i encounter them my brain power will handle it
but im not tryin to invite them in no kind away

**** demons thats how i feel and they know not to come in my mental

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#2128    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,509 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

View Post_Only, on 04 April 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

And I can go out to the forest, trying to find a marijuana tree a few times.

If you heard from many people that in Oregon you could do just that, and you tried it, you would get results.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2129    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,509 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 04 April 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

You have not read forums or anything else much of you have not heard of the burning the ouija board.

As for the world being flat, it was Skeptics that were the ones who said no it is not.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#2130    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

You have not read forums or anything else much of you have not heard of the burning the ouija board.

As for the world being flat, it was Skeptics that were the ones who said no it is not.

Okay, all wise master of the paranormal. I guess I don't know anything then. Darn me actually going out there and experiencing things for myself and not sitting around on the Internet pretending I "know" what's going on.

You lived in that period then? I would disagree. Probably more like a mix of people, not just scientists or non-religious, and I am a skeptic...

"A person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions."

I doubt the "accepted" scientific opinions for sure! I mean, how many times can science shove theories down our throat only for it to be proven wrong over and over again? As far as I'm concerned, the point of being skeptical to the paranormal is there should be an open mind. What other area of science fobs people off with the "eh, we ain't proven it yet...guess it doesn't exist" line? Can you imagine how much wouldn't have been discovered now if we all took that attitude? But then again, we know why that line is pulled out because if anything were to be "accepted" by science thats denied all these years, it would fundamentally change science as we know it! So much would be dead weight and we can't have our scientists being wrong can we?

To think how many times you demanded evidence of me and others Sakari, I'm surprised you didn't post in the recent EVP thread to cast your opinion, whatever it is - even though we can guess it. One would think you'd be craving to see any evidence offered. That's what you're waiting around for, right? I can't agree more with Only that your "investigation" has been very flawed because you've never gone into it with an impartial mind so how could you ever expect impartial results? You made it clear from post 1 that you don't believe in these things and you "knew" nothing would happen as a result and then you actually have the cheek to act like you've investigated in full and therefore others' experiences are invalid. Just what is your explanation? Man, I could tell you some stories... and I do wonder what you'd attribute them to really be! Especially when a good majority of them were experienced by more than one person at the same time.

Edited by The Skater Boy, 04 April 2013 - 11:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users