Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists look for aliens on the moon

Saru

Volunteers are being recruited to help look through thousands of images of the moon's surface.

Physicists Paul Davies and Robert Wagner of Arizona State University believe there may be signs of extra terrestrial life in the form of messages, scientific instruments, waste or evidence of mining that could be spotted by human telescopes and orbiting spacecraft.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• Hazzard

• DBunker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read this story somewhere else. Kinda interesting considering everyone out there who has claimed this has been a possibility for so long. I'm not saying it is or isn't just sayin' -

Weren't there some photos of some Pyramid like structures not too far from where the Americans supposedly landed? Or not? Just remember reading about it a while ago, although a quick Google image search doesn't reveal much more then some grainy pics.

I vaguely recall something about a supposed pyramid shape in one of the Apollo pixs, turned out to be part of the LEM's landing gear though. The photos that are being looked at now are more recent, from the LRO see link here.

Sounds interesting.

But how can the public help investigate these images from LRO, when not even 1% of the 340.000 pictures are released?

Or am i just looking in the wrong direction?

:D

Havent the UFO buffs been doing this for years already... with zero credible result.

Edited by Hazzard

Havent the UFO buffs been doing this for years already... with zero credible result.

But Hazzard man ! the sugar plum faries and the prom-pa-pa pom, and all this Holiday sprits will of gone for naught !

They need a project anywho ! Specially little Cindy who-who !

Maybe they can find my B.B.Q shop to-Who !

Any bets on anyone finding anything?

Great place to Look back at earth though ! Some quite useful minerials too ! I say we put a city on it and take vacations there !

Please will someone report the first thing thats real in here !

post-68971-0-60869100-1325005833_thumb.g

"Scientists look for aliens on the moon"

I bet you my years salary they won't find any.

The LRO images are always fun to explore. Who knows, maybe something is there. B)

I think it is a valid point that someone made once, that we keep discovering civilisations that we never knew existed before here on Earth, by the old hands-on process of digging down into the dirt and finding things with our bear hands. I think it's entirely possible (hypothetically speaking) that there could be things on something even as near as the Moon that we haven't noticed yet... and we might not actually detect until we get back there in person.

There's an incentive for you to kick-start the manned space program back into action, President Paul! :D

"Scientists look for aliens on the moon"

I bet you my years salary they won't find any.

Is that just for 'aliens'....or does your bet include ancient structures

because I might take your bet on (hypothetically of course...don't want you struggling

financially for a whole year... ^_^ )

The LRO images are always fun to explore. Who knows, maybe something is there. B)

I agree....maybe we could even take a look at some of them here on this thread..? :)

That would be fun...

In general regarding this...I have said before...somewhere or other, can't remember where..

that a good first move for 'Official Disclosure'....would be revealing Ancient Structures on the Moon

and then perhaps Mars? This would ease the General Public in nicely, IMO.

Edited by bee

Is that just for 'aliens'....or does your bet include ancient structures

because I might take your bet on (hypothetically of course...don't want you struggling

financially for a whole year... ^_^ )

I agree....maybe we could even take a look at some of them here on this thread..? :)

That would be fun...

In general regarding this...I have said before...somewhere or other, can't remember where..

that a good first move for 'Official Disclosure'....would be revealing Ancient Structures on the Moon

and then perhaps Mars? This would ease the General Public in nicely, IMO.

Yep it applies to structures as well. But don't worry about me losing money, now if it were a two way bet then you'd be the one worrying.

Yep it applies to structures as well. But don't worry about me losing money, now if it were a two way bet then you'd be the one worrying.

HA !

The bet is ON........ :D

But theres nothing to disclose ! Official or otherwise ! But thats not to say thats theres not Alien Life out there at all ! Were just not on the A-List !

But theres nothing to disclose ! Official or otherwise !

really.....?

you have a crystal ball (dangerous thing to say as it may lead to frivolity...lol)

But thats not to say thats theres not Alien Life out there at all ! Were just not on the A-List !

speak for yourself..... :innocent:

Shouldn't this story be called 'Volunteers look for aliens on the moon'?

This should yield interesting results, isn't it self appointed volunteers that find all the anomalies that are attributed to alien structures on the moon.

Edited by Junior Chubb

I thought the images on

were proof enough

I understand the google satellite images are thousands of images pieced together. Those black or whitish rectangles are probably just simply missing images.

really.....?

you have a crystal ball (dangerous thing to say as it may lead to frivolity...lol)

speak for yourself..... :innocent:

Bee my Sweet Bee ! I do not need a crystal ball ! I can Look at the actual facts the Moon since the late fiftys has had Alien artifacts on it ! It was Us ! All our Junk from our trunk we sent to probe its mysteries ! Then all of our Landers and Rovers !

So the Moon in a real way has Alien things on it ! But as for Little Green women and there City`s of Glass Im sure that thats a fuzzy navel ! ? Hum Now Im thirsty ! One Fuzzy Navel coming up ! Can I get you one my Dear ? :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-02275000-1325030704_thumb.j

It isn't that far out there and does no harm to look. Its amazing how some people just know no alien race would visit the Earth it no matter what the evidence might say.