Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Demons

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#181    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postdjainir, on 20 September 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

I think that not fiction... So tell me what not fiction for you? Do you think all we know in this nature and living creature just happen like that without any reason and there is no God who create this all? So what for prophet exist in this world if they not told us about God and sign about God mighty?  What God can do, create and command to his creation? Hmm...  I don't blame your opinion or your mind.. I must honest to you, but please don't hard feeling with what I said... I confuse see you want to know about Demon but in other side, you think the history of creation which it connected tight with when the first time Demonic/ Lucifer born and then rebel to God, you said fiction? I really don't get it... Tell me, how come you want to know something and that thing the secret behind the secret of God, if the basic knowladge about it you can said that only fiction? please forgive me before and correct me, if I am wrong... And please give me explanation so I am not miss understanding with you.

I accept the findings of science with pertinence to the origins and workings of the universe; in other words, I believe in nature, and how it works. A god simply isn't necessary. Alleged "prophets" probably aren't always full-blown liars, but their tales are false (and/or unsubstantiated) in any case. I don't want to "know" about demons, given that I don't believe that such a thing exists; ergo, one can't know things about things which don't exist. I don't believe in gods or demons, I believe they are fictional. Is that clear enough?

Edited by Arbitran, 20 September 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#182    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

I see what you mean.. It's clearly for me now.. So one more question for you and here my final question to u for make this thing right... Why you in this topic? This topic not for logical person..  :)

#183    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postdjainir, on 20 September 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

I see what you mean.. It's clearly for me now.. So one more question for you and here my final question to u for make this thing right... Why you in this topic? This topic not for logical person..  :)

I don't see why I shouldn't be posting on this topic. I happen to, as well as, of course, disbelieving in these things, know a decent amount about them. Thus, I will share what knowledge I have when it is requested. Even if that knowledge results in challenging what other people believe. This topic is about demons, I know about demons, I disbelieve in demons; none of these things ought prevent me from speaking my mind here. And, yes, I do agree that this topic is not for logical people... But nonetheless, we appear.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#184    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

you right.. Is not wrong for logical person like you in this topic, I agree... At least you can compare many opinion from many people with different sight... Good..

#185    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Postdjainir, on 20 September 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

you right.. Is not wrong for logical person like you in this topic, I agree... At least you can compare many opinion from many people with different sight... Good..

Indeed. Precisely.

#186    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

can you tell me your opinion about a few unexpleaned phenomena happen lately? That if you don't mind..

#187    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postdjainir, on 20 September 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

can you tell me your opinion about a few unexpleaned phenomena happen lately? That if you don't mind..

Sure. Ask away.

#188    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

what do you think about Planet X-Nibiru (sorry if I wrong spell it) and about Atlantis research?

#189    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:18 AM

View Postdjainir, on 21 September 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

what do you think about Planet X-Nibiru (sorry if I wrong spell it) and about Atlantis research?

As for Planet X/Nibiru, well, I'm not an astronomer, so it's not my field of expertise. But from what I've read, there isn't any evidence at all for it; ergo, I don't believe in it. With regards to Atlantis, I do believe that there was an ancient culture which might have corresponded to the stories which Plato original wrote of; I personally subscribe to the notion that the continent of South America and its ancient cultures rather closely matches the Timaeus/Criteas narrative, though whether this is deliberate or incidental is indeterminable. In any case, I digress.

#190    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

I just watched some show today where some crazy lady was talking about "planet X/nibiru' and planning for the end of the world because of it.  What does this have to do with demons though?  Except possibly the ones in her head?

#191    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,915 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostSSilhouette, on 21 September 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

I just watched some show today where some crazy lady was talking about "planet X/nibiru' and planning for the end of the world because of it.  What does this have to do with demons though?

Neither of them are real.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#192    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

I've hear about destruction and the end of the world.. rumors I hear that noticed at Georgia stomb.. It's that true, something we never realize and know has been move for run this plan by underground moevement...

I've hear about destruction and the end of the world.. rumors I hear that noticed at Georgia stomb.. It's that true, something we never realize and know has been move for run this plan by underground moevement...

#193    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

Speaking of underground movements...demons or the demonics or dark energies or non-organic beings that prey on men...they appear to have a coordinated matrix of sorts.  Recently on one of the Ghost Hunter shows, those guys Nick, Zack and Aaron [for get the name of the show] did a tri-location show of some of the most haunted places reported.  There seemed to be EVPs indicating that at one place a demonic entity was referring to things said and happening simultaneously at the other locations a thousand miles away.

Anyone experience this type of "networking"?  I realize this is a tall order for those who don't even believe non-organic awareness could exist.  So I talk about it without being certain one way or the other.

Edited by SSilhouette, 22 September 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#194    Bl4d3

Bl4d3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

Demons, by nature, are souls of people who once lived here on Earth but went to Hell. So they created themselves. They contain negative energy so their weakness is positive energy. And they can be trusted very very little. Like my uncle. They also try to send every person to Hell. Just be careful because the world is filed with demons.

#195    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

View PostBl4d3, on 22 September 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

Demons, by nature, are souls of people who once lived here on Earth but went to Hell. So they created themselves. They contain negative energy so their weakness is positive energy. And they can be trusted very very little. Like my uncle. They also try to send every person to Hell. Just be careful because the world is filed with demons.

Any evidence, per chance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users