Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Guns are part of the American identity

• Please log in to reply
348 replies to this topic

#46    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,288 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 21 December 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

The great American lie is that they are exporting freedom to the world - when in fact they are bullying countries to do it the American way or no way.

Br Cornelius
it has nothing to do with guns in private hands, don't mix everything up.we do it cuz we can, and your country would too if it could, no doubt about it. politics and world ain't fair, get used to it.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#47    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,781 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

BS. over 80% of gun related crime is gang activity. You folks are amazing. You cant have a real truthful discussion, so your hate leads you to just believe what ever crap that you can come up with. I mean you actualy said folks like myself are "living the frontiers man outlaw lifestyle". That to me means you have no intentions of looking at this subject rationaly, and just say whatever dumb ass thing you can think of.
Support your position with a study showing that 80% of all homicides are gang related. I would be more than a little surprised if you could back it up since most homicide is domestic where the free availability of guns is the main reason why a family row ends up in a dead partner.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#48    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

Neither money nor corruption had anything to do with the founders writting the second amendment. The government has no authority to ban guns. Man damn near everything I read from you gun haters is a out right lie.

Sure it have you just dont look big picture rather cheap local stories from the corners.

Edited by the L, 21 December 2012 - 04:06 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#49    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Gang on gang warfare is called staying in shape.

#50    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,657 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 21 December 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

A culture who refuses to mature will surely keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
Look at the price you pay daily to maintain this "freedom".

Br Cornelius

Owning a gun makes you immature? The biggest mistake we could make would be to hand over our guns to the most violent lunitics on this planet. We call them the government. Yea, lets give up our guns so the criminals (who will never give up thier guns) can just rob, rape and or kill anyone they want. Yea that sounds like the mature responcible way to go.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#51    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,657 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

View Postthe L, on 21 December 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Sure it have you just dont look big picture rather cheap local stories from the corners.

What??

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#52    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Cowboys can have guns and thats their right, act of freedom. But free countriec cant developed nuclear weapon because country who has tones of nuclear bomb say so. That country is USA.

Guns dont have nothing with freedom. Its BS propaganda.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#53    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,288 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View Postthe L, on 21 December 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

lmao, says who????

RESIDENT TROLL.

#54    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

What??

Please just dont pull a gun. Yup. You heard me.
You are not seeing whole picture.
You are just raised in culture where is normal to shoot at cans and bottles during saturday and sunday.
Maybe I should wrote violent culture.

#55    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

lmao, says who????

Hello Im L.

#56    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,288 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postthe L, on 21 December 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Hello Im L.
and the good reason to take you seriusly is???????

RESIDENT TROLL.

#57    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,781 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

Owning a gun makes you immature? The biggest mistake we could make would be to hand over our guns to the most violent lunitics on this planet. We call them the government. Yea, lets give up our guns so the criminals (who will never give up thier guns) can just rob, rape and or kill anyone they want. Yea that sounds like the mature responcible way to go.
Most countries have unarmed police forces and having a hand gun is no defence against a government who wants to restrict your freedoms - since they always have access to bigger guns. Guns are no defence against the power of the Government since it is almost unheard of for the Government of a developed country to start an armed conflict with its citizenry. The proof of the pudding is to look at Europe where homicde rates are a quarter of the American rates and we live with about the same degree of Government control on our lives.

If you have to end up shooting it out with your government you are going to end up dead for certain. You are not about to emabrk on the the war of independence (the event which the second amendment was drafted to address).

I really don't buy into your extremist anti-government paranoia.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 21 December 2012 - 04:16 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#58    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

You need to understand Politics really well to understand how riots/gangs/guns/ and drugs all are work together in a symbiotic relationship. It is a near identical deal our government has with the drug lords in order to not "riot". But that type of shading dealing might be above some. But also understand this conversation has happened before in the inner cities and they were made pacified by our government. Will they stay that way ?

#59    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,246 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

View Postthe L, on 21 December 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

LMAO!!!  Guns helped us establish this free country.  They aren't banned because, like alcohol and tobacco, they all helped build America.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#60    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Most countries have unarmed police forces and having a hand gun is no defence against a government who wants to restrict your freedoms

Our police force is very well armed and they want to keep there toys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users