Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Image of Jesus in bandage?

Fatal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fatal

• mako

• haidolover

• eqgumby

Just browsing thru stuff on the net and found this and thought I would show this. http://mind-site.com/jc/ Also, an image of a man, said to be Jesus, in a cupboard http://www.worldmagblog.com/blog/archives/012032.html

The human brain is fine-tuned to see faces or what resemble, it's only natural people notice these things. Being completely honest, the blood on the bandage doesn't strike me as genuine, though, I see a guy with a steady hand and a deep-red dye trying to make a quick buck selling tee-shirts.

I don't see where second one looks any like something.

That stuff happens all the time i remember a few years ago a Jesus apeared on A Tim Hor tons resterant here in Nova Scotia .

I watched huntly street one time where a woman said jesus appeared and combed her hair .

Alot come forward with this vission can't be all lieing .

Thats why i Think its what Satan looks Like . As its Not Christ as Christ described alittle in bible once before he was a man , once after in rev 1 and in daniel.

Its not Christ they are all seeing , i think its what Satan looks Like . The bible does call him the God of this World.

Lets not forget the Ebay'd grilled cheese with Marys image on it!

Why in the world would Jesus' face appear on ANYTHING?

The mind sees what it is 'programmed' to by the owners conscious and subconscious desires.

Once one person ses an image ("OMG! Its the face of Tom Brokaw in my oatmeal!!!!! ) and points it out to another, the drama unfolds. Those who desire to see their messiahs face, or Mother Mary, or Cap't Crunch, WILL see it.

Others merely see a stain, or a pattern of burned crust on a sandwich.

I don't even think it really look like a face.

And, even if it looks like a face, how do you know it's Jesus' face?

You've already seen him?

EDIT: I'm not talking to anyone in particular. :P

Edited by BlackDeath

When I look at the second picture it kind of maybe looked like a bearded man. Why do people assume its Jesus? I'm sure a lot of deities have beards. It could be Chuck Norris.

I think it looks like Treebeard from Lord of the Rings, wood grain and all!

PS I'm going to heck, and it's gonna be humid!

The thing in the bandage looks like a freakish sort of bearded face...I would hope that the "Savior of the Universe" was a little more human looking than that and yes, it does look a lot like our old friend Chong, back in his and my youth. The second image looks more like a stylized owl, so maybe it is a message from Athena, come back to reclaim her place in the world! LOL :yes:

Person#1: Hey! Look up there! You see to the left?! It's a dog in the clouds! *stares in awe*

Person#2: ...*glares at person#1* What's wrong with you?

Same thing. The brain is naturally trained to search for things in objects.