Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1756    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 April 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

It wont do any good pshche101 ! THis Babe is like many,many C.T`s not a leg to stand on the more attention we give it the more B.S. that spews out.
I specially like the Drone aircraft bit,and that we talked the flight crew,all lost,and the passengers all dead,and all the other lives that day that perished in that Terror !To get into those drones.
To think in our world of high tech tracking,avaionics,training of those fine pilots and flight crews that a Arm chair C.T. has it all fingered out !

Kinda makes one sick if you really think about it ! Skyeagle & I both have a little bit of Avaition background,I have many,many Retired Commercial & Military pilots friends.
All to the Letter know that this is nonsense ! To even think that it was but what was proven by thousands of experts in the Field is to Run that Flag up the Stupid Pole !
I  guess Babe Ruth didnt know anyone that died that day in THe North East? I did !

And sadly, we know you are unfortunately not the only one. That is the offensive part here, the loss of life, and what that means to people. Not much with Truthers. Truthers seem to invalidate this aspect by playing dumb and saying "why isn't it OK to ask questions" when I am sure many of them know that have crossed moral and ethical boundaries and it would seem in some cases, gleefully, as hard as that is to understand. BR is not so bad, hell, Q tried to tell me a house is a genooine prison! For Petes sakes!

I think people like Sky should keep pushing these people back into the land of reality. And he is doing a terrific job, you can tell by how many people object to him. The world is bigger than any one truther, and far more important. They simply do not have the right to cause more grief for the sake of conversation and feeling clever about themselves. Trutherland has no moral ground, yet is claims to base itself on such. How so many miss that basic escapes me.

It makes one sick to find that some consider their opinion so important that lost lives can just be put on hold, or worse still, telling those who lost loved ones on the day that their family is in with the Government and faked their deaths just do not matter as much as their "right to ask questions" It shows very little humanity, and that is indeed saddening. Not as saddening as the twisted sickos who rejoiced the deaths, but all the same, not a well mind. It is one of the most selfish acts I have seen frankly.

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1757    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

View Postpoppet, on 21 April 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

the first image is from a blogger named Killtown who was involved in the dis-information program a few years back and the photoshopped boeing is from this site and under the image it states.

a newly-made video shows the true size of a 757, precisely calculated from published measurements, as well as engineering drawings from the ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers). This video displays what the Pentagon security camera would have recorded, had the official story been correct.

http://physics911.net/pentcrashvideo/

The big thing you seem to be missing is a simple calculation.

Frame speed vs plane speed. There were six frames from a security camera showing impact released after a FOIA request. Numerous witnesses saw it approach, the plane's wings took out several light posts on a nearby roadway on the way in, and plane components were scattered all over the Pentagon lawn.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1758    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 April 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Awesome, Poppet!  Thanks for that--I get it now. Very effective, once you understant the point. :tu:

The point seems to be complete ignorance with regards to CCTV installations? There is nothing untoward in those pictures. I install and design such systems almost daily. Everything from a doorbell to a complete correctional centre.

#1759    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:31 AM

View Posttrish1997, on 22 April 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

So that the American people would become so angered.
It would be "our choice" to fight the oil fight.
George Bush created problems to solve them , to guide us around by the nose.
Gov continues to do this... EVEN the firefighters that were there to help have stated , there were explosions in the lower
part of the buildings.. BUT don't listen to them.. RIGHT...  TO this day
not 1 piece of aircraft has been found at the Pentagon site,,,,,,,THE GOV says is was burned up,,,, NEVER has a fire been so hot as to burn evey piece of an airplane... THE airplane burned up, not 1 piece left,,, BUT get this,,,,, THEY FOUND THE HI_JACKERS backpack he had on during the flight.....

YOU can let them guide you by the nose, and beliee evey word they say... I believe the firefighters over the GOV any day of the week..................................

There is your problem, you are picking sides instead of thinking. As such, it seem likely you would come to the wrong conclusion.

#1760    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,858 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

Our foreign policy has blowback (unintended consequences).   That's the only "conspiracy" about 9/11 we should all agree on.  

If we stop messing with people thousands of miles away, they'll have more important things to go after (which may even include themselves, but that is still their business).   The exciting workload of being the world-policeman needs to come to an end.   And no neocons, the best defense is an awesome defense.   I want a few brand new nuclear submarines, 100 more F-22s, hundreds of new F-16/F-18 variants, another squadron of B-2s, enhanced border security ON our borders.  

Disarming the entire world of nuclear weapons should be our foreign policy.   Not one at a time starting with North Korea, but by consensus.  By sitting at a table with pencils and maturity and civility.  

As the world superpower with so much unprecedented economic strength, look at what the US has squandered.   Our foreign policy is provocative, it serves to keep the war racket going.  A travesty against humanity imho.

As usual our policy is all-stick and no-carrot towards Iran.   If the west wants to persuade Iran to let go of its nuclear ambitions let's dangle a carrot in front of them that they can't refuse!   Options?

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#1761    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

View Postlightly, on 22 April 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

I still can't get over how  19 guys were identified and their pictures  posted on the news  25 hours later...   with no mistakes.. no additions or subtractions since. I can't buy that one.

People were rejoicing it in the streets, even an idiot Muslim called Anthony Mundine said the US deserved it. Seeming as it was deliberate, and supposed to make some sort of statement against Americas wealth, and was celebrated, it does not seem all that unusual to me. They were proud of this sick act of murder.

#1762    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

View PostYamato, on 23 April 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

Our foreign policy has blowback (unintended consequences).   That's the only "conspiracy" about 9/11 we should all agree on.  

If we stop messing with people thousands of miles away, they'll have more important things to go after (which may even include themselves, but that is still their business).   The exciting workload of being the world-policeman needs to come to an end.   And no neocons, the best defense is an awesome defense.   I want a few brand new nuclear submarines, 100 more F-22s, hundreds of new F-16/F-18 variants, another squadron of B-2s, enhanced border security ON our borders.  

Disarming the entire world of nuclear weapons should be our foreign policy.   Not one at a time starting with North Korea, but by consensus.  By sitting at a table with pencils and maturity and civility.  

As the world superpower with so much unprecedented economic strength, look at what the US has squandered.   Our foreign policy is provocative, it serves to keep the war racket going.  A travesty against humanity imho.

As usual our policy is all-stick and no-carrot towards Iran.   If the west wants to persuade Iran to let go of its nuclear ambitions let's dangle a carrot in front of them that they can't refuse!   Options?

Not that I disagree with the ideal, but do you think global nuclear disarmament is achievable?

#1763    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

View PostStundie, on 20 April 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

I do not think you should put everyone in the same box as we are all individuals. The reason I do not follow any particular conspiracy theorist is that I like to think I can work out for myself which theories are possible and which ones aren't. As I've said previously, if the motivation is to get a new investigation, then that is what these truth movement groups should be concentrating on, not on which one of their pet theory is right or likely and arguing a toss about it with each other.

However, I do not like it when people say that truthers are hurting people that have suffered or disrespecting the victims of 9/11. You have to remember that some of those truthers such as the Jersey Girls do not believe in the official story either have lost loved ones. If you believe someone is lying or not telling the whole truth about what happened to those who died on 9/11, how can it be disrespectful to question it?  Surely it is more honourable than keeping quiet about it. I find comments like that are designed and used to shut down debate or dissenting voices.

While I agree there are some conspiracies theorist out there who are out of touch with reality, I also find the same with some debunkers. (Not you of course, but I'll mention no names! ;) )

Hi Stundie

It is hard not to broad brush people when they seem to have the same goal. I understand that they might arrive there in different vehicles, but the end result seems to be the same - do not trust the Government, and that stament seems to hold more weight than all the proof in the world.

The Jersey Girls are very stand alone aren't they? I do not think Kristen Breitweiser denies the deaths, her husbands arms and ring were found in the wreckage (which is a horrifying thought in itself) but falls for the political stuff? She is making sure her daughter understand the Muslims way of life and is travelling to understand cultures and ways of life. It sure sounds like deep down she knows who did this, but she is having a hard time mentally. I might be wrong, but that is what I see, a very troubled lady who is pretty screwed up after being involved and directly affected by a traumatic event.

I do not find Sky out of touch, anything but, I find he just puts forth the most basic information which is good, because any person can understand what he is trying to get across. I see Q said earlier in the piece that MSM was not to be trusted, then he said it was OK if you can verify the facts, then did a complete turn around, and attacked Annovva for not being a person, despite the obvious information laid out before him, with an obvious evolution of a sentence  Lets face it, truthers do not care about source, they care about people agreeing with them, I am not sure if it is just insecurity and a need for personal validation or if the agenda is far more nefarious than I imagined. But source will be used by these people as an appeal to authority argument. At the end of the day, it is what can be proven, and Sky has pictures that I do not see can be denied. Repetitive or not, they tell the story that answers the questions people are asking.

I imagine that the AIA doesn't want to be associated with a conspiracy but honestly, I do not put much thought into this article which clearly has an agenda and is full of logical fallacies. There are obviously members of the AIA who have signed Gages petition but I understand why the group as a whole doesn't want to associate themselves with A&E 9/11.

The fact that very few of these people - if they exist - are the minority in a crowd, and do not have the gumption to stand up for their beliefs, or claims, in public is not telling?

I work in a technical capacity, and if I see a colleague making an error, I will argue it with him. Either he will be wrong, or I will, but at the end of the day, the job benefits, as does our experience. That's the win. If I was to see something i this trutherism, and it stood to scrutiny, I would be making my colleagues prove what they say, or challenge them. I find it hard to believe I am the only one in the world who thinks like this. But nobody in Architects and Engineers for Truth holds this principal? To stand up for what they believe the be the right answer? Only from the closet?

I have seen many a CT which I think holds water, but that doesn't mean I automatically believe it to be true, just a possibility.

I do not think the laser beams theory makes any sense, but the thermite in my view makes perfect sense in that it can it's can be used to cut columns and can do it relatively silently in comparisons to traditional explosives. Hence the reason I suggest it as a possibility.

What doesn't make sense to me is that a 110 storey building which has less than 5% damage manages to collapse to the ground. Even after the NIST reports which explains the initiation of the collapse doesn't go into any of the same levels of details on the actual collapse itself. Even the FEMA reports of pancake collapse doesn't match the evidence which the NIST rejects.

Yet nobody mentioned anything about the refuting information I supplied when I first arrived? The thermite ideal is full of holes. In addition to that which I pointed out, the strategic positions had to be carefully laid out. It seems strange to me that CT'ers think that a plane full of fuel cannot burn down a building, but people can bring one down without being seen, ar accessing strategic areas that must be accessed for the ideal to work as explained.
Details of the collapse seem pretty wide ranging and very accessible, why must one hang ones hat on one of these two choices to consider the situation for oneself?

So what are we left with?? One report by FEMA which explains the collapse which is rejected by the NIST but they do not state how it collapses other than a few paragraphs.

Is it any wonder why people are sceptical of both reports?

I am in favour for people thinking for themselves. Too little of that goes on. Still, I do not think some etiquette for the families goes astray. It is not diverting the truth to give a damn about your fellow man.

No, you didn't say something was set up to fail. :)

The 9/11 commissioners themselves who published the 9/11 commission report said they were set up to fail. Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton said that the government set up the commission to fail, they cite deception by various government agencies, funding, timescale to investigate and the denial of access to documentation and witnesses.
No, I was actually referring to Cheney and Bush being interviewed together by the commission the conditions that put on the commissioners. Such as no notes or recordings allowed, they were not under oath and the fact they insisted on being interviewed together.
Well for a start they could have not ignored the obvious warning signs that were coming in. The commission highlights some of the errors but I think that some of those errrors were intentional. Like sending fighters the wrong way. The commission give us 3 reason  o explain all the things that could have been done differently would require a long post and I want to try and shorten them...lol

Tyey profited fro the incident, so I am not sure how I view the morals of these men, but what are their main complaints? Not enough money, not enough time. It is my experience that a poor tradesman blames his tools. Most of the people they spoke to were frightened they might end up somehow implicated, or have their name tarnished by the investigation, so they recieved little co-operation, which seems understandable. This is not evidence in any way, it is the opinion of men profiting from tragedy. To me it's the worlds smallest violin.

Well I'm not a fan of Icke and I would call him many things, I think that Reptilian Governments are a push to far and that is where I part company with Icke. He was right about Savile though and called him out on it many years before his death and on the day he died. So he must have access to some information that we didn't, but not all the information he receives is going to be correct either, hence things like reptilian governments. lol
There is no sympathy for him now because his crimes have been exposed. But at the time of this death, there was plenty of media coverage and public sympathy.

Have you heard Rolf Harris has been caught up in all of this too? There was a strange media blackout as the papers decided not to name in back in November. That could have been down to the Leveson Inquiry into press standards, but usually they wouldn't cut any celeb any slack if they were reporting facts.

I heard about Rolf yesterday, and am rather surprised. Although I always held him in bad light somewhat as he got me in trouble as a kid. I was a huge fan of his Dulux Paint commercials, and tried to repeat his signature drumming on the top of a paint can, I had 4 liters of varnish in my parents bedroom, to cut a story short, the 4 liters ended up in the carpet. I still remember that like 40 years later.

I meant the Hey Dad guy with the sympathy bit, nobody seems to be on his side, which if he is innocent is very sad. Personally, I have no idea.

I reckon Icke got his information from stalking the Royal family. Happened to be in the right place at the right time I guess. Which is a good plus, it is very nice to be able to say something good about Icke.

I find the opposite unsettling to be fair. The problem is that even with the criticisms of the official story, there are those who are willing to ignore those and pretend like they do not exist. It almost like a fear that agreeing with a CT even on the obvious problems of the 9/11 reports, might lead to a downward spiral. I find it amazing that people are scared of thoughts, because at the end of the day, that is all they are, thoughts. Unless there is some truth behind them...lol

I think the obvious problems with the 911 reports are the problems, They are being used as evidence for a conspiracy theory, but they are not evidence of a conspiracy theory. Therein lies the problem. People love a good drama and will listen just for the sake of entertainment. Whilst there might be 2-3% of truthers who are indeed genuine, and not just Government haters, that does not validate the ideal. We all know there was problems, and I feel anyone in the real world will realise they still exist, or have been replaced with other problems. That's just life. From my perspective, Bodine was the gate that opened and let this thing happen. But that too does not relieve blame form Al Qaeda. It just means that some incompetent people are in responsible positions that they are not suited to. Such is business.

Whats FTB stuff? I'm not clued on conspiracies, honestly. :)

Flaming True Believer :D Plenty of them, no matter the subject. It's not just 911, everything from aliens to Bigfoot has opposing sides, and in all cases, one side has proof, the other a claim.

I would hardly say that drunks seem to be the driving force behind trutherism, I think what is behind it is that the official story doesn't add up to be honest. I'm sure there are drunks and druggies taking all kinds of stuff to come out laser beams, lol I have seen some good debunking of some conspiracy theories but there are some which are just as drunk and drug induced as the stuff from the other side called panto debunking.

Look at this way, imagine there is a CT hierarchy with your Gages/Jones Griffins at the top and your tin foil believe any hold crap and probably sleeps with his cousins is at the lower end. Panto debunking is the latter end of the debunking hierarchy..lol

Cheers

Stundie :)

I think drunks and loudmouths are the driving force, they may not be the arrowhead, nor the brains, but the idiots at Ground Zero Lounge who embarrass the US on Yoube are quite eye opening, have you seen GZL recordings before? They are pretty pathetic. Those people really need something more in their lives. I understand panto debunking, but that's not the case here I do not think, there is enough information readily available that can be debated and countered, this is not the blind idiot ranting I have seen from GZL. This is where the truthers gather and a large concentration of them, so one I feel is right to assume this is a sizeable representation of this group, and mate, it's not one I would want to be associated with. In this case, the truthers have buried themselves I believe by not being conversant with facts before they jump on a podium and yell it to the world, some are so young the ideal is nothing short of laughable (seen that kid, like 19 years old on the tube telling life long experienced engineers that they are full of it? He is a tosser and a half) and some are just plain wrong, like the BS about Wally Miller. Like I said above the Thermite claim does not hold water either. I think we all know what cog was loose in this machine, the CIA. And that still does not absolve the sicko Jihadists who just wanted to kill any non-Muslim blindly.

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 06:55 AM.

#1764    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 April 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Q tried to tell me a house is a genooine prison!

Yes, waste of time that was with your mental block to anything that doesn’t suit your existing worldview.  Does spelling ‘genuine’ wrong make it all go away for you?

But the fact is that the bin Laden compound is ideal match to a prison/safe house detention facility and the numerous professional security analysts that I quoted agree.

You have failed to show any other ‘house’ with a double-ended security corridor/gate: -

Posted Image

Or matching the list of other prison-like features.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#1765    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostQ24, on 23 April 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

But the fact is that the bin Laden compound is ideal match to a prison/safe house detention facility and the numerous professional security analysts that I quoted agree.

LOL, yeah right, a prison with four wives and satellite TV....

I presume that you, your friends, and your conspiracy "experts" are also convinced that the Boston marathon bombing was a government conspiracy, as was yesterdays averted jihadi train bombing in Canada?

Seek help...

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#1766    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,720 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

View PostQ24, on 23 April 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

Yes, waste of time that was with your mental block to anything that doesn’t suit your existing worldview.  Does spelling ‘genuine’ wrong make it all go away for you?

You have failed to show any other ‘house’ with a double-ended security corridor/gate: -

Posted Image

Or matching the list of other prison-like features.

Nothing to do with my world view, it has to do with the real world. Misspelling genuine was a laugh for me, nothing to do with you, and why would that make anything go away? What a silly thing to say!

No, I do not have a plan handy, designs with high security are not publicly available, and I cannot post something from our files because it would be against the law. There is a reason these places are designed with security in mind, and it really should not take too much thinking to work out that it's another security measure, having a house plan on the net is a big risk and allows other to plan a break in. Not rocket science old chap. What you have is a long airlock, also known as a man trap. It makes it harder to get into a house, and gives an occupant the opportunity to call authorities if a person gets past the first gate. Most department stores have them to leading to their cash room/accounts. It's not some sort of prison special, it's a basic design.

You can pretend this house is a prison if you like, but you wont convince anyone who has built anything larger than a cubby house. And the opinions of a few people do not change that very fact. And that is what you presented, opinion. If this was a building connected to any sort of prison, it would have been off site admin, but considering the layout, it seems more residential.

#1767    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 23 April 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

LOL, yeah right, a prison with four wives and satellite TV....

What does satellite tv prove?  Most prisons I know of have satellite tv.  It is more notable that the compound had no telephone or internet (communication) services connected.  That quote comes from numerous media reports and a U.S. official: -

"It is also noteworthy that the property is valued at approximately $1 million but has no telephone or Internet service connected to it," an administration official said.
http://www.reuters.c...E7411NX20110502

Who is to say his wives were not detained under house-arrest with bin Laden in this “gentle imprisonment”, as Fox News analyst, U.S. Lt Col Ralph Peters, said: -

“I think the reason bin Laden stayed there so long was very straightforward - he was a prisoner in a gilded cage.  The Pakistani ISI had him there, he wasn't free to go.  They were in my view keeping him there until they needed him.  So it was a gentle imprisonment.”

So LOL, yeah right... what?

I’ll add you to the list of people who cannot provide an example to back their claim that a ‘house’ has double-ended security corridors/gates, and disagrees with numerous professional security analysts, and comes up with strange reasoning (satellite tv?) to shield their existing worldview.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#1768    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,441 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 22 April 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Its is so sad that the people that died that day,and all the Families that lost loved ones might read this dribble some day ! THe Facts are the Facts ! The Four Aircraft went in and people died ! No Government plots involved at all!
Get a Life people !  Skyeagle what are we going to do wit deez peep`s ?

Because i don't happen to believe the  'official' version of events on the morning of  9-11-01  does not mean that i have any less respect for life, loss of life, or peoples feelings,  than someone who does believe the official C.T.     I had an Aunt and cousins living nearby..  I , of course thought of them immediately  that morning.    They were not hurt, thank goodness.

According to skyeagle's pie chart ....  less than half of the people questioned  (46%)  believe the official  Conspiracy Theory  .

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#1769    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Psyche

What YOU consider to be a refutation of facts is not necessarily a legitimate refutation.  That you consider the material posted here by Sky to be authentic accurate and valid is consistent with your position here in support of the Official Conspiracy Theory.  You may not be aware of it, but last year or so Sky posted a video, very convincing, of an F-18 crashing into a civilian apartment building or some such.  When called upon it, Sky did (admirably) admit that it was a concocted video, completely fake.

Since then, I don't look at any of his gazillions of pictures and videos, and I do not trust what he says.  I understand the feeling is mutual, and have no problem with that.

And now YOU, from the Land of Oz on the other side of the planet, are going to tell me that Wally Miller "denies what I am saying".  Guess what Psyche?  I have never ever met Wally Miller.  I have seen him on TV snips, I have heard recorded telephone interviews with him, and I have read statements he has made in private interviews.  So how on earth can Wally deny what I am saying?  You are as deep in denial as Sky is.  In an interview conducted by Christopher Bollyn in late 2011, it seems that in Shanksville PA many people are able to joke about how the feds created the story by getting Wally to "be a team player."  They are joking about it Psyche.  The yanks are joking about it.  It's local common knowledge.  And you're going to lecture me from Australia. :whistle:

The OCT is a bald-faced lie, and all the evidence, the preponderance of the evidence, shows that.  Get a grip, Mate.

#1770    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 23 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

What YOU consider to be a refutation of facts is not necessarily a legitimate refutation.  That you consider the material posted here by Sky to be authentic accurate and valid is consistent with your position here in support of the Official Conspiracy Theory.  You may not be aware of it, but last year or so Sky posted a video, very convincing, of an F-18 crashing into a civilian apartment building or some such.  When called upon it, Sky did (admirably) admit that it was a concocted video, completely fake.

There was a very good reason why I posted that video. Now,  may I remind you that it was YOU that threw in an P700 anti-ship missile as striking the Pentagon, and it was YOU who threw in explosives as responsible for knocking down those light poles near the Pentagon and it was YOU who claimed that no aircraft crashed into the Pentagon despited the fact the wreckage outside and inside the Pentagon are consistent with B-757 wreckage. Then, YOU  turned around and said the aircraft passed north of the gas station. YOU have claimed that no Boeing crashed near Shanksville despite the fact that wreckage from United 93 and remains from passengers and crew were recovered from the crash site.

You have been spewing disinformation and misinformation and yet you have the audacity to talk about an F-18 video???

In an interview conducted by Christopher Bollyn in late 2011, it seems that in Shanksville PA many people are able to joke about how the feds created the story by getting Wally to "be a team player."

Let's take another look.

Flight 93 victims' effects to go back to families

United Airlines Flight 93 slammed into the earth Sept. 11 near Shanksville, Somerset County, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers.

http://old.post-gaze...ght931230p3.asp

Coroner identifies seven more victims of Flight 93 crash

Seven victims of the Sept. 11 United Airlines Flight 93 crash in Somerset County were positively identified over the weekend, bringing the number of identified bodies to 11. But Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said that additional identifications could take months. There were 44 passengers and crew members on the flight.

http://old.post-gaze...scenenat5p5.asp

The OCT is a bald-faced lie, and all the evidence, the preponderance of the evidence, shows that.

Actually, myself, and others, are well aware of where you have been coming from and we are also aware of your distortion routine. Facts and evidence support the official story, not your fantasies.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users