Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senator Jeff Sessions

ellapenella

Senator Jeff Sessions is proof to us all, that we still have good guys on our side. He's just right there on target every time, exposing all their lies.

Edited by Ellapennella

If Trump wins the presidency, he named Sen. Sessions as National Security advisor.

• Like 1

people need to listen to everything Sen. Jeff Sessions is talking about in this video. It's important if you have concerns about what's being done to us.

Sec. Johnson of DHS answers Senator Sessions questions like it doesn't matter, as if there's another authority above the way things are suppose to work in America that he abides by and answers to.

• Like 1

yeah 'and then', I like him too...he's a good guy. We need all the good guys we can muster up.

Sec. Johnson of DHS answers Senator Sessions questions like it doesn't matter, as if there's another authority above the way things are suppose to work in America that he abides by and answers to.

This is how the entire Obama regime has been. Jeff Sessions is my senator. Interesting story about him, he was nominated for a Federal judgeship and Ted Kennedy sank his chances. A couple of years later Jeff was sitting in the same chamber with old Teddy :)

He sure seems to ask the right questions. I don't know much about him. But, it's hard to argue that the Immigration Service is actually doing what they are supposed to. There seems to be some serious problems there.

The debate of whether or not it is right to do it is different from blatantly disrespecting the law.

They need to get control of the situation.