Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

tulsa ok.

danielost

If you live in tulsa and have dental work done. You need to be tested for hiv and hep. C

A dental office there has been found filthy and using people ho didn't know what they were doing.

This is out on fox news and I am sure the other two have it as well. You may want to call the polace first to see if your at risk.

• Like 2

Wow, what a bunch of idiots for doing this to people. Thanks for warning people.

A dentist a few years ago, I believe from Florida, infected a woman with HIV maybe other people.

• Like 1

This dentist has been operating like this for years. One patient has already tested positive to both hiv and hep c.

• Like 2

Oh geez. >.< Irresponsible people! Idiots.

• Like 1

I hope they arrested him/her. Have any links, couldn't find anything on it.

• Like 1

I saw the report on Fox as well. The guy was an absolute IDIOT. Seems he used one set of instruments for "clean" patients and another for those he suspected or knew were HIV positive. Some of the instruments were actually RUSTED! How does one get a Dental license being THAT stoopid?

• Like 3

They definitely should arrest him and charge him with murder if any of these people die. To blatantly do something like that.

• Like 1

I saw the report on Fox as well. The guy was an absolute IDIOT. Seems he used one set of instruments for "clean" patients and another for those he suspected or knew were HIV positive. Some of the instruments were actually RUSTED! How does one get a Dental license being THAT stoopid?

Gross! :x How does that even happen?

• Like 3

Worse yet, how can someone be in the chair and not notice the instruments are corroded? It's AWFUL.....

• Like 4

It's all over the news here... This state has a mixed record of going after dangerous quacks like this... Sometimes they go all out and actually push for Life in prison sometimes they don't seem to do much... It all depends on the Tulsa District Attorney and how strong they feel their case is... This one sounds pretty strong - but I have a feeling that the most they go for this time is something along the lines of reckless endangerment - just a hunch (due to budget restrictions as much as anything else)...

Fortunately for me I live in OKC and not in Tulsa anymore....

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

Worse yet, how can someone be in the chair and not notice the instruments are corroded? It's AWFUL.....

Who god knows. I was just at the dentist last week and they always use clean instruments. They're always wrapped and have to be open.

• Like 2

Thankfully, it doesn't look like anyone has been diagnosed with any problems - so far- from this... It is a precaution by the Health Department after the 'Doctor's office failed an inspection...

With any luck no one will have any nasty complications, and the 'Doctor' can (after his trial, and any penalties/ jail time) look for another line of work - perhaps something along the lines of being an "On Site Septic Tank Diver/Inspector"...

• Like 2

Thankfully, it doesn't look like anyone has been diagnosed with any problems - so far- from this... It is a precaution by the Health Department after the 'Doctor's office failed an inspection...

With any luck no one will have any nasty complications, and the 'Doctor' can (after his trial, and any penalties/ jail time) look for another line of work - perhaps something along the lines of being an "On Site Septic Tank Diver/Inspector"...

That job pays half a million for fifteen minutes of work and about two hours prep and clean up. This was on dirty jobs. He dfoesn't need to make that kind of money.

That job pays half a million for fifteen minutes of work and about two hours prep and clean up. This was on dirty jobs. He dfoesn't need to make that kind of money.

I just made up that job title... I had no idea there were actually septic tank divers out there... :o

I thought one patient had already tested positive for HIV and Hepatitis C.

I thought one patient had already tested positive for HIV and Hepatitis C.

I hadn't heard that.. You might be right...

Yeah, I've been seeing this in the news.

Dang. At the very least, in my opinion, that dentist should be charged with negligent endangerment. And no more license to practice.

Perhaps the clinic itself should be shut down too until it can be state-certified as safe.

He has been doing this for at six years

He also toiok medicaid/medicare