Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will you do if you become a ghost

TheDarkEnergy

It goes like this: you wake up in the morning just to find out your own body lies in the bed. you realize that you have died in your sleep and you are a ghost now. what will you do? :unsure2:

I would become a incubus, no doubt about it.

It goes like this: you wake up in the morning just to find out your own body lies in the bed. you realize that you have died in your sleep and you are a ghost now. what will you do? :unsure2:

Can I make things move? I would try to make my body move and pretend I'm still alive.

Girl's locker room...Okay, so I'm a pervert...

• Like 3

Can I make things move? I would try to make my body move and pretend I'm still alive.

Good idea, until the body starts to decompose.

Girl's locker room...Okay, so I'm a pervert...

Nothing wrong with spiritual pervercity, me I'd got haunt the ex-wife and her new hubby. Snatch the covers off them and scream something like, "Biotck! You never did that sh!t with me!"

• Like 1

Travel to all the places I couldn't afford to go.

Try to get in touch with other interesting dead people.

Try to scare mean people.

• Like 1

Spend the first few days seeing how people react to my death, then go all the places I never could afford to go. After I that, I would probably try to find out why I was a ghost and not somewhere else, try to find other ghosts. Maybe mess with some people along the way with whatever ghostly powers I discovered XD

Spend the first few days seeing how people react to my death, then go all the places I never could afford to go. After I that, I would probably try to find out why I was a ghost and not somewhere else, try to find other ghosts. Maybe mess with some people along the way with whatever ghostly powers I discovered XD

Strong 3rd post...

I hang around for my funeral, have some fun with ghost sceptics and only let them see me so everyone will say they are crazy and then move on. LOL

• Like 1

Well, if I were to become a "ghost" and have some form of poltergeist abilities, I think I would take advantage of the Internet and have fun posting.

Maybe there is a ghost, HERE !!

UM ghost, I command thee to reveal thyself. :passifier:

• Like 1

Well, if I were to become a "ghost" and have some form of poltergeist abilities, I think I would take advantage of the Internet and have fun posting.

Maybe there is a ghost, HERE !!

UM ghost, I command thee to reveal thyself. :passifier:

If being ghost allows me to connect to broadband with supernatural powers without paying monthly rental for it, I choose to be a ghost. :w00t:

Probably check out other dimensions if I had the ability

There are some people who have peed me off in this lifetime, so I reckon if I was a ghost I'd be quite within my right to haunt them and make their lives a misery. But I'm naughty like that :devil:

• Like 1

I'm so with you on that Bling, I will be getting even. If my husband finds a girlfriend I will be making sure they have a memorable evening. Shouldn't of cheated on me.

• Like 1

Head out to space and be Space Ghost. Go look up famly and friends who have passed on.

I'd get a spot on "Being Human (UK)", then I'd spend my down time helping my living friends get through this life.

Why haunt your exs, seek revenge, etc? Haven't these people caused you enough pain in life, why give them the attention and energy they clearly don't deserve?

• Like 1

First? Find kids playing with an Ouija board, convince them they actually work. Make it not work when anyone else is around.

Second? Find Sylvia Browne. Give her some really crazy predictions, like Chickens raining from the sky over the WhiteHouse on July 4th 2013... Not that she needs my help for that kinda tripe.

Lastly? Possess dolls or items in skeptic's houses. Not that they need to be taken down a notch (I find myself among them, mostly), just to see the reactions.

When not keeping an eye on my daughter, I would be exploring the world as much as possible. Actually, could you imagine hwo you could help the living? LOL, there could be a lot of rich people if you could pass on info to them!

Strong 3rd post...

What do you mean by that?