Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Does anybody know anything about warlocks?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Ok so I have a thread in the True Crime forum about the Angela Brosso/Melanie Bernas murders from November 1992/September 1993.I think that the killings were ritualistic and was wondering if anyone could shed light on warlock rituals and see if they fit the pattern of behavior of these crimes.

Allegedly there were a group of individuals who lived in Brosso's apartments who attended a Halloween party dressed as warlocks the week before her murder.

One member of this group is named "Ronnie" and was a self-proclaimed warlock and crossdresser who allegedly also attended the same college as Brosso's live in boyfriend who was not apart of this group I am talking about.

Brosso died on November 8 1992 after leaving her home at 7pm to ride her bike.She was supposed to return by 8pm to watch "In Living Colour" with her boyfriend.The boyfriend reported her missing at 11:40pm and police began a search the next mourning.She was discovered the next mourning,her 22nd birthday, at aprx 9:20 am in the field next to her apartments off the bike trail.

She was decapitated and her head along with her bike and walkman were missing. She still had her shoes on but was naked and her clothes, so bloodstained they couldnt be reconized, were in a pile next to her body. She was also disembowled with cutting wounds from her chest and abdomen, no gunshot wounds though.Her head was discovered by a fisherman a mile and a half south in the Arizona Canal by Metrocenter mall 11 days later. Investigators belive it had been refrigorated.

In March 1994 DNA evidence linked the Brosso killing to Arcdia High School student Melanie Bernas murder. Bernas' body was discovered in the same canal at almost exactly the same spot where the head was found. She was not decapitated but her clothes were missing and she was dressed in a tourqoise body suit with a black zipper that wasnt hers.

Her bicycle was also missing and the strange thing about the crime was she lived at 40st and Osborn and the furthest west she would bike was the Biltmore area at least 10 miles away from Metrocenter area. There was also an unconfirmed rumor that she was hit by a Sedan near her house and abducted there. This info was obtained only by one person I talked to on the forum who claimed he went to high school with her.

Brosso had only beed in Phoenix since June of 1992 after graduating from Devry Los Angeles with a Telecomunications degree. She moved into Woodstone Apartments off Interstate 17 with her boyfriend who she had met while attending the Devry branch in Newark New Jersey. She was originaly from Camp Hill PA a suburb of Harrisburg. She was working for Syntellect Incorporated a Phoenix Telecom company off I-17 frwy and Greenway road To this day her purple 21 speed Diamondback Topanga mountain bike has never been discovered.

Melanies green and blue 21 speed Specialized HardrockSport has also never been discoverd, She was a 17 year old high school student who lived in Arcadia area of Phoenix, far away from the area where Brosso lived.She was last seen on a school night(9-21-93) at 7pm by her mother leaving the home for a bike ride.When the mother returned home from a dinner at around 10pm Melanie wasn't there and was reported missing at around 2am and discovered arouned 10am the next day by a jogger who noticed blood on one of the canal banks.

Brosso's murder was a little over a week after Haloween 1992 and she died the night of a full moon.Melanie was killed during a half-moon. I was wondering if there was any significant meaning to this date in regards to a ritual/moon. Do these murders apear to be ritualistic or satanic? A tie into crossdressing with the bodysuit?

I would very much apreciate any help.

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker, 14 May 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,365 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Male witches are called witches. Warlock means oath breaker.  Sounds like some nut jobs playing at things they know nothing about.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

I don't know anything about Warlock's or this case, but  it sounds intriguing.

#4    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

There are other kinds of witches and warlocks who operate outside any other neo-Pagan circles whom most neo-Pagans would not know much about other than to not claim them or claim they do not exist.

My mother told me these type of covens operate out of Michigan and Corpus Christi, Texas.

A full moon, in general, outside of any specific pagan belief or path, is when the moon has come to its most powerful but also signalling its decline. The moment after the full moon it wanes.

The half moon would depend on whether it was the first quarter or the last quarter. The springs or neaps are how both of these half moon junctures affect the tides.

#5    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,365 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

We aren't stupid we know they're  out there. We call them nut jobs.

Edited by Darkwind, 14 May 2013 - 11:18 PM.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#6    KrowMax

KrowMax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• Evil Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

A Warlock is a male witch., sorcerer.,wizard or demon..So if the witch is true then definitely Warlock is also true..

Evil Person Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

#7    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,611 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

True only in some circles yet much about them is also myth.

In this topic, detangling truth from myth is difficult enough, where one begins and ends to outsiders like us is a blur, that they operate within a Judeo-Christian framework is about all we can know for certain.

They talk and share with none and those who have left and come forward with their stories seem like Christian propaganda.

Although I have heard of a distant relative called by this name, who falls far outside any of our family traditions, and have heard a glint of his power, forcing someone else in another room to do something the moment they willed it.

Very mundane, some might even say coincidental, but that they are spoken of and share little themselves makes it a topic few will discuss but that even fewer will actually know anything about.

I know nothing. Do not want to know. But enough to treat them like the cartel if you live where I live, never mention them to strangers in public.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 15 May 2013 - 03:22 AM.

#8    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

Sure . . . no one associated with any actual Left Hand Path organization worth a damn, is resposible for any "warlock' crapola. It is always the work of some psychopath hiding behind the devil's mask.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#9    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

By many broad definitions(I do not personally identify by these titles, but some might identify me by them) I would be considered a warlock or a wizard, but i'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

Many rituals performed by one sect of a tradition may be secret to another sect, and even more so to a completely different tradition.

The only good news I can offer is the knowledge to point you in a direction of which not to bother..
Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Ifa <-- These pagan traditions do not perform any form of human killing rituals.

Edited by xFelix, 15 May 2013 - 03:14 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#10    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,611 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Indeed someone from one path has little room speaking as an authority about another.

#11    Voiceinthewind

Voiceinthewind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Justice seeker, I  read an updated article regarding brosso case.  The phx police dept ...cold case has been reopened, article published may 23, 2013 google for info. Article found on Internet.

#12    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostVoiceinthewind, on 15 June 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Justice seeker, I  read an updated article regarding brosso case.  The phx police dept ...cold case has been reopened, article published may 23, 2013 google for info. Article found on Internet.

It has been awhile now, nothing happened.

#13    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

Warlocks. Witches. I have met a few people who claimed to be this. Turned out they had mental issues. Does anyone honestly really believe in any of this stuff in the 21st century? I mean...really?

#14    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,877 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 28 August 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Warlocks. Witches. I have met a few people who claimed to be this. Turned out they had mental issues. Does anyone honestly really believe in any of this stuff in the 21st century? I mean...really?

Unfortunately.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#15    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,396 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Well nowdays we are meant to use gender neutral profession titles so I don't think that Warlock is at all appropriate. On a more serious note I think that it is quite common for people to justify their horrible actions by calling themselves warlocks, or sorcerer or any other number of titles. The vast majority of the time it has little or nothing to do with any actual belief. It's just an excuse.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users