Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Conspiracy #567

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Monsterquestfan123456

Monsterquestfan123456

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

Famous celebrities get cloned then have there clones get plastic surgery. When the celebrities get old their brain gets transplanted to their clones that now don't look like them. Then they take there money and live peacefully in south america.

#2    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,932 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

...ok...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#3    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

:unsure:

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#4    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,511 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

Got anything to back that up, or just randomly making CT's up for public entertainment?

#5    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

1. I don't think you can clone an adult. So they would have to raise the clone as a child. Takes 20 years to mature.

2. Brain Transplants have never been fully successful. Though the Russians gave it a real good shot with dogs.

3. The brain degenerates over time anyway, so after 100-120 years it will start to go bad anyway.

4. If they don't look like themselves, then why bother to move to South America? Why not stay here? Or better yet, why not move to Mexico, where you get the best of both worlds? Go to the US on day trips and for medical reasons, and live in Mexico for cost of living and taxes.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#6    ghost-mark

ghost-mark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 02 November 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

1. I don't think you can clone an adult. So they would have to raise the clone as a child. Takes 20 years to mature.

2. Brain Transplants have never been fully successful. Though the Russians gave it a real good shot with dogs.

3. The brain degenerates over time anyway, so after 100-120 years it will start to go bad anyway.

4. If they don't look like themselves, then why bother to move to South America? Why not stay here? Or better yet, why not move to Mexico, where you get the best of both worlds? Go to the US on day trips and for medical reasons, and live in Mexico for cost of living and taxes.

:lol:

I love the level of thought you put into this!

#7    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 02 November 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

Also, why bother with all the cloning and plastic surgery anyway? If you can do brain transplants, raise a person to replace you later, transplant your brain to them. You look different but feel like yourself. Much less effort. And cheaper.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#8    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

View PostMonsterquestfan123456, on 31 October 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

Famous celebrities get cloned then have there clones get plastic surgery. When the celebrities get old their brain gets transplanted to their clones that now don't look like them. Then they take there money and live peacefully in south america.

I am sure this was from a movie, but i don't remember the name of the move...nevertheless i want a clone, so i can hit my self ( the clone ) when im bad :yes: LOL

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#9    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,546 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

View Postdiablo_04_12, on 02 November 2011 - 11:14 PM, said:

I am sure this was from a movie, but i don't remember the name of the move...nevertheless i want a clone, so i can hit my self ( the clone ) when im bad :yes: LOL

Yeah I've seen that movie too. Think it's called 'The Island'.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#10    Santa Is Real

Santa Is Real

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:34 AM

I'm in :)

#11    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

See, Tupac really is alive, and this explains all the sightings of Elvis even though he'd probably be dead by now anyway.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#12    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,019 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:29 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 03 November 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

See, Tupac really is alive, and this explains all the sightings of Elvis even though he'd probably be dead by now anyway.

No... didn't you see Men in Black? elvis is an alien.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#13    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

View PostMstrMsn, on 05 November 2011 - 06:29 AM, said:

No... didn't you see Men in Black? elvis is an alien.
See, that was a cover story put out by the Folks In Blue.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#14    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Paul McCartney is defnitely a clone...  :alien:

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#15    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

I'm convinced.  Of what you might ask?  I don't really know.  But I'm 100% sure of it now.  No doubt about it, I'm convinced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users