Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The woman who shoots ghosts

shannon taggart ghosts spirit photography

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,607 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

Picture a photograph of a man with two faces - one grimacing in pain, one open-mouthed in ecstasy. They float in a field of darkness, lit red, connected only by a pale-pink thread of motion-blur. Is this an image of a man jerking his neck wildly, taken with a long exposure? Or is it the image of a physical medium, a person sensitive the invisible world of spirits, channeling an intelligence from beyond the grave?

http://boingboing.ne...ag (Boing Boing

Posted Image

#2    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,829 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

"The resulting images are jittery and blurred — Garforth moved around. They also show the medium holding up a single, grotesquely inflated hand
Or maybe his hand simply moved closer to the camera..

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#3    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I must admit I was laughing at the big hand which could easily be a glove he could hide in the dark.That brings me to another point why is it these physical mediums need to ply their trade in the dark? It wouldn't be to hide trickery would it? :whistle:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users