Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#121    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 May 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

Yes, well, I do not think most realised you were in possession of incredibly solid evidence such as this:

Posted Image

I mean if that leaked out, you could just, well, you just would wouldn't you, and then it would be all like you know, and then some...........

Psyche, seriously? It has no ears - how can you take it seriously?

Bade, Haz, S2F, Seeder, Source, I think I am now a hard core believer after seeing this (source, you need someone to explain the pic, it's worth it) what do you reckon guys, it seems we were wrong all along. With information like this in my face I feel such a fool for ever doubting the idea of ET on earth.

Did I miss the memo? Is this part of the new disinformation agent tactics?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#122    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,730 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Posted Image

Is that supposed to be a robot or something? Seriously? An advanced space faring race with the technology to match and the best they can come up with is a cylindrical head and a big toothy grin for a robot? That is an idea dreamt up in last century's worst science fiction...or a kindergarten class. Unbelievable. :wacko:

Edit: It appears that this is supposed to be some sort of helmet however my thoughts on the matter still stand.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 22 May 2013 - 09:35 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#123    Scepticus

Scepticus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

• Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 22 May 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Did I miss the memo? Is this part of the new disinformation agent tactics?

Cheers,
Badeskov

Surely it can't be. We haven't been informed about this or at least i haven't. Maybe the agency is getting rid of me??.
If they fire me, i'll blow the lid off the whole "alien" topic.

:D

Edited by Scepticus, 22 May 2013 - 10:54 AM.

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.

#124    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,415 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Imagination is a wonderful thing...just so long as it doesn't intrude into ones sense of objective reality.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#125    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Wow, pig-penis-alienz from Peni's'nula. And can-heads? Oh, boy. I thought I saw every silliness. That beats it...

I'd say that Jose guy is overusing his right hand (or left)...

"Where is my right hand?... Here you are... Where is my little alien?  Ah... found it..."

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#126    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

Because of the questionable moderating and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

See ya'

#127    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

Buh-bye.  At least I got a new avatar.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#128    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,089 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

One minute it's all gung-ho about how the MIB with their microwave weapons won't stop TSR from exposing the truth and he'll continue posting, but a few posts poking fun at the funny alien sketches on his website, and he's out the door?

If the gubmint are monitoring this they'll save a fortune by switching from microwave weaponry to making fun of UFO "researchers".

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#129    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,954 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

Fussy individual..

Acknowledge my "truths" or I'll quit! This thread has been so entertaining.

#130    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 23 May 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

Because of the questionable moderating and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

Wow, you get harassed electronically (still TBD how and why) by the Government, but you straighten your back and vow to continue the fight, yet you post on UM and run into a few critical questions and you bow out?

That says a lot more about your and your so-called research than it does about UM. And I daresay the questions raised were both to the point and very relevant, yet absolutely ignored and remain to be addressed at this time. That tells a lot. But not to worry, you are neither the first nor the last poster here pulling that trick. Frankly, your type is a dime a dozen and I also think it is pretty descriptive for the field of UFOlogy in general; no wonder it is not taken seriously.

See ya'

Good luck in finding somewhere more receptive to your imaginative tales.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#131    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,799 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

WHere`s Muldner & Scully  when you need them? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#132    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 23 May 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Wow, you get harassed electronically (still TBD how and why) by the Government, but you straighten your back and vow to continue the fight, yet you post on UM and run into a few critical questions and you bow out?

That says a lot more about your and your so-called research than it does about UM. And I daresay the questions raised were both to the point and very relevant, yet absolutely ignored and remain to be addressed at this time. That tells a lot. But not to worry, you are neither the first nor the last poster here pulling that trick. Frankly, your type is a dime a dozen and I also think it is pretty descriptive for the field of UFOlogy in general; no wonder it is not taken seriously.

Good luck in finding somewhere more receptive to your imaginative tales.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I don't think I even said it was by the government. The US Government sucks though.

#133    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 21 May 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

No offence TSR but I don't believe that for a second.

I don't expect people who come here just to show they don't believe in this or that to believe or like what I post. What's funny is you come to this silly forum to act like a skeptic.

#134    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

WHere`s Muldner & Scully  when you need them? :tu:

FYI. In real life the scandalous FBI sucks.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 23 May 2013 - 04:01 AM.

#135    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 20 May 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Why don't Faraday cages work?

They are very commonly used to shield places or things from EM radiation (like microwaves).  Servers rooms in buildings and MRI rooms in hospitals commonly have Faraday cages built into the design to prevent interference from outside EM radiation.

And as I said above, microwave ovens have Faraday cages built into them.  Three solid metal sides inside block microwaves from leaking and the mesh at the front has holes smaller than the wavelength of microwave radiation that allows you to see in without allowing you to be fried by microwave radiation getting out.

Soemone is really electronic harassing. I can't say for sure it is microwaves. It's like a high-pitched ringing sensation. When you approach the room it gets stronger and has a pulsating effect.

I can't get into detail for obvious reasons. The person doing it would just adapt and knows what works and doesn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users