Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I would like a reading;feel it's essential

Luxord

Well, to the point, I would like a reading. I want one because I have always been attracted to psychics and learning about myself. I also want one because of the situation I am in. If you want to get a good idea of what I am talking about Look at my two posts called "Help! My physical reality is unstable" and "Ascension through music?". The first one is especially important to understand the negative aspect of my situation. If you need any info just ask and I will do my best to give it to you. Thank you. :3

Edited by tomatoedrama

Hello tomatoedrama,

I read only one of the posts you made besides this one, regarding the shift in reality that you experienceI'm happy to do a reading for you, but maybe first I should give you my general impression of things and if that doesn't help then we'll try a reading for you. O.k. here it goes.I am not a phyphychiatrist or a medical doctor so this is not the opinion of a professional. Just with somebody that has a little experiençe on a few topics o life.

I think you may have a form of autism, mixed in with a little dose of scitzofrenia. Stress such as being put in jail, or trying to fi nish shool can trigger these episodes. I would first advise seeing a psychiatrist. I would also get a checkup by a medical physician.

This deffinately sounds difficult. And my heart goes out to you. If you check these two avenues, I do think you will understand what's happening, and this will help you to address the problem.That being said. I also think you are a very intuitive psychic person who is experiencing some authentic phenomenon.

Take care of the other issue, and it will free you up to explore your very psychic abilities without gear.

Please let me know if this helps. Thank you. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Hello tomatoedrama,

I read only one of the posts you made besides this one, regarding the shift in reality that you experienceI'm happy to do a reading for you, but maybe first I should give you my general impression of things and if that doesn't help then we'll try a reading for you. O.k. here it goes.I am not a phyphychiatrist or a medical doctor so this is not the opinion of a professional. Just with somebody that has a little experiençe on a few topics o life.

I think you may have a form of autism, mixed in with a little dose of scitzofrenia. Stress such as being put in jail, or trying to fi nish shool can trigger these episodes. I would first advise seeing a psychiatrist. I would also get a checkup by a medical physician.

This deffinately sounds difficult. And my heart goes out to you. If you check these two avenues, I do think you will understand what's happening, and this will help you to address the problem.That being said. I also think you are a very intuitive psychic person who is experiencing some authentic phenomenon.

Take care of the other issue, and it will free you up to explore your very psychic abilities without gear.

Please let me know if this helps. Thank you. Best of luck to you!

This has already been done. I am on medications and I go to a psychologist. I was in mental facilites for over 8months. At one of them, I saw a great psychiatrist. At this point, I believe a reading would help me. My troubles aren't something that medication can fix. They are a literal distorion and potentally real hiccup in my reality itself. There's defintely no medications for that. Readings and information from psychics can actually reveal to me things that no doctor could. I understand not every psychic is the same, but getting a reading is important to me right now. I would appreciate it if you did one for me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to get a reading in my love life and well as my financial area! Any other insight would be greatly appreciated, can you pm me :)

I would like to get a reading in my love life and well as my financial area! Any other insight would be greatly appreciated, can you pm me :)

I predict your jimmies will be rustled In the near future.

post-104277-0-52814000-1426256391_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

I read a bit of your posts, as I saw on your profile you are young. And as I can remember during that time my perception also changed, so did the perc. of a lot of people who i grew up with. I would say its a normal process and some part s of your experience is nothing out of the ordinary and due to your age. (People tend to not speak about that sort of thing). I recommend to observe the people around and learn how they cope with their perception and experience and maybe you learn on or two things.

The second thing, the things about not understanding the people, or thinking they are evil and also the part with the actors. I have actually experienced similar things but I was stoned when that happened, I didn't understand anything anymore (but also because the people changed languages, we spoke three different languages) I got panic and at some point didn't understand anything anymore, it felt as if a hole was on top of my head an something was flowing out, the environment seemed very dangerous and I felt really desperate.....(Hid in toilet...cause I couldn't take it anymore). Another time when I was stoned it was as if all people around me were actors (but I actually liked it it was funny).....The part where you think the people around you are evil, its because you propably/maybe had some traumatic experience either in this life or before. This experience sow the seed of mistrust, so your subconsciousness tries to protect you (which is actually logical if you consider the experiences you've made). I think you just have to learn that life isn't made out of one or few bad experience and that you can let it go and start to trust yourself and the people around you. Or you accept that life is bad, but also accept that there many different facets and that you can trust yourself and maybe some people.... there are many options. Meds wont do anything, I know someone who had serious depression and the meds made it worse.... after he stopped taking meds it got better. Also the thing you described with the werewolves sounds to me like a panic attack, because you couldn't cope with what you felt and saw. I recommend trusting in yourself and the power of your mind.

Anyway you are young, so I think it is going to be allright, for me it doesnt sound like shizophrenia, I had a aunt who had it.....

Edited by hellwyr

Thanks. That was helpful