Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 1947 Alien Photo To Be Release

Cynical Sounds

UFO researcher claims he was sent some film that shows an alien at Area 51 from 1947. Apprently the images and film stock have been analysed by kodak.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/16/new-area-51-alien-autopsy-image-is-smoking-gun-researcher-claims-4950320/

I'm not a believer in aliens visiting this planet but thought it was interesting and I can't wait to actually see the images. Also I'm aware the metro isn't exactly a world class news outlet but like I said found the story interesting.

• Like 1

Somebody says that every year, why is he waiting? Why not show us now?

• Like 6

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, everything from Bigfoot to Nessie to ETs, always seems to be someone with some pic that's gonna prove they exist. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

they're also still trying to lay hands on that KMART doll probably....

• Like 3

It must be a slow news day with the metro :whistle:

I don't think so they have a habit of reporting everything they can get there hands on lol.

• Like 2

I don't think so they have a habit of reporting everything they can get there hands on lol.

Yeah the Metro is a free paper in the UK produced by the publishers of the Mail. It is aimed primarily at commuters, the daily edition being available at stations, airports and on buses, so generally the articals are short and entertaining. I quite enjoy reading the Metro on my way to work in the morning, however I do not rely on it for an up to date news snapshot of the world.

With regard to the Area 51 pics, does anyone really care any more?

• Like 2

So he can move more copies of his book.

• Like 1

QUOTE-

Carey's claim has been met with an

understandably significant degree of skepticism.

abso*******lutely nothing like the scrutiny he's gonna come under on here.....

• Like 4

This is an interesting story,but he needs to release the pics..I absolutely believe that an ET craft crashed near Roswell,NM,but with all of this fake BS running around the internet,it makes it hard for most people to know what's authentic and what's not(of course,that's the idea,as much disinfo as possible to obscure the truth)...I myself can't honestly say this guy's lying or telling the truth,because I haven't seen his "proof"..this might just be another story to confuse people and get them off of what REALLY happened at Roswell..I know it's been 77 years and most if not all of the witnesses are dead,but I think those people deserve to be vindicated,especially the military personnel who the elite made look like incompetent fools..we WILL learn the truth,and it won't come from the good old GOV..and,that time will be soon...

• Like 5

If you are going to make these kinds of claims, then you better have the proof to back it up. Pictures????????

• Like 2

The claim that an independent photography expert at Kodak has verified that the film stock and emulsion, and so presumably the images, are from 1947, is interesting. This needs to be confirmed by that expert himself, not at second hand, through the claimant.

I don't see that the alleged Roswell incident being 77 years old should lessen its impact, should it be confirmed. The reverse might be more true-- the official concealment and denial of such a thing for so long would add interest to the story.

The cited newspaper article says that the photo and information will be released early next year. That's not very far off at all. Let's see the evidence, and then decide.

Edited by bison
  • Like 3

I'm sorry, but didn't the alien autopsy film also get verified as authentic? And the end result of that was ...?

• Like 3

UFO researcher claims he was sent some film that shows an alien at Area 51 from 1947. Apprently the images and film stock have been analysed by kodak.

http://metro.co.uk/2...claims-4950320/

I'm not a believer in aliens visiting this planet but thought it was interesting and I can't wait to actually see the images. Also I'm aware the metro isn't exactly a world class news outlet but like I said found the story interesting.

Except for the fact that the mythical Area 51 as we have come to know it didn't even come into existence until 1955 with the start of U2 program with Project Aquatone. Up until them, it was a dusty little auxiliary airstrip.

• Like 5

Except for the fact that the mythical Area 51 as we have come to know it didn't even come into existence until 1955 with the start of U2 program with Project Aquatone. Up until them, it was a dusty little auxiliary airstrip.

:tu: Precisely.

I knew Id heard this before, he was saying the SAME THING in 2013... so whats talking so long? Not enough donations or book sales yet? :td: :td:

http://ufocon.blogspot.ca/2013/09/the-rumored-new-roswell-evidence-by.html

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/new-roswell-evidence-corroborated-t87595.html

• Like 3

It seems possible that the article writer for this newspaper got Area 51 confused with Roswell. The reference to the date, 1947, and a ET space vehicle crash certainly seem to tie it to the latter.

• Like 2

It seems possible that the article writer for this newspaper got Area 51 confused with Roswell. The reference to the date, 1947, and a ET space vehicle crash certainly seem to tie it to the latter.

heres the 2013 version of the story

Kevin Randle’s sidekicks heard that a woman, while handling an estate deal in Texas, came across some Kodachrome slides stashed in the lid of an old trunk at the home of the deceased woman whose estate she was closing.

Passing the slides on to her brother, a businessman in Chicago, got the attention of Tom Carey of the Roswell Dream Team.

Mr. Carey notified his fellow team-members and they set out to determine if what the slides showed were in fact what they assumed them to be: bodies lying on gurneys, covered midway by army blankets, from the Roswell area in 1947.

The bodies were not quite human but not quite unearthly either.

Carey and his fellow members took the slides to a Chicago newspaper and also allowed Eastman Kodak experts to examine the slides.

Both entities agreed that the Kodachromes were from the 1947 era.

The photos were taken, sneakily, by the husband of the woman in whose house they were found. He was a geologist on a field trip near Roswell in the summer of 1947. He and his fellow geologists came upon an Army mop-up of what seemed to be an accident.

http://ufocon.blogspot.ca/2013/09/the-rumored-new-roswell-evidence-by.html

• Like 2

I'm sorry, but didn't the alien autopsy film also get verified as authentic?

In what universe did that happen?

In what universe did that happen?

In a Universe, far, far away :lol:

• Like 2

Why can't they be released now, I guess there's a possibility they aren't authentic. Oh and if they were, they would result in absolute termoil around the world anyway, and that isn't going to happen you can be sure of that.

I'm sorry, but didn't the alien autopsy film also get verified as authentic? And the end result of that was ...?

I can't find any independent expert statement authenticating the Santilli 'Alien Autopsy' film, as far as the age of the film and images were concerned. If you can produce one, I'd like to see it. It's hard to see how the Santilli film, an admitted hoax, could have fooled an expert in this way.

Edited by bison

Why can't they be released now, I guess there's a possibility they aren't authentic. Oh and if they were, they would result in absolute termoil around the world anyway, and that isn't going to happen you can be sure of that.

History has shown that so-called photographic evidence of ET's, ET UFO's, Bigfoot, paranormal activity, etc, etc. has not caused worldwide turmoil.

Likely because the "evidence" simply can not be trusted as 100% authentic.

• Like 1