Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seriously need readings for my sister's ...

wanisika

I have never ask someone for reading.

It's because I think I don't have courage to do it.

I don't know... I think maybe I'm too shy to ask for it.

Can you provide specific readings for my eldest sister's current fiance?

Of course, we know your readings could or could not be accurate.

For your information, we take your readings for our references and consideration.

We just want to get deeper understandings of him only.

So, we do not take your readings for fun. I hope I don't bring too much trouble to you.

I'm looking forward to your reply. And, I will really appreciate your reply and your kind help.

I'll give a response to you if it is correct and if we have no knowledge of it.

*You can provide readings for my eldest sister if you want to.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wanisika

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Lady Amethyst

• seekingnsearching

IMHO you're either worried about your sister and don't think her fiance is right for her or it's something else.

Ok I get a sense hes very well private. A person who in public can be nice and hold himself well. But behind closed doors it seems he wonders off in his own little world. It's his past thats effected him so much. I cant tell with a past "lover" or with an ex wife. I see there may have been a son? hmm idk. This guy may have an overwhelming secret that he really hasnt told a soul. Now does he scare yall? Or is it just an overwhelming feeling "Idk whatsup but theres something". My guess is confront him with just yall two. Ask him more detailed questions. If your sister really loves him but she just doesnt know. Its her ultimate decision.

I hope that may help with something.

I got controlling and unsettled... He has a possessive streak in him and I would be very concerned too.... and disease comes also.....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

IMHO you're either worried about your sister and don't think her fiance is right for her or it's something else.

Yup, I'm worried about my eldest sister.

That's why I'm asking some readings for her current boyfriend (or maybe her fiance).

I really hope someone can provide useful readings for us ... ^^'

Ok I get a sense hes very well private. A person who in public can be nice and hold himself well. But behind closed doors it seems he wonders off in his own little world. It's his past thats effected him so much. I cant tell with a past "lover" or with an ex wife. I see there may have been a son? hmm idk. This guy may have an overwhelming secret that he really hasnt told a soul. Now does he scare yall? Or is it just an overwhelming feeling "Idk whatsup but theres something". My guess is confront him with just yall two. Ask him more detailed questions. If your sister really loves him but she just doesnt know. Its her ultimate decision.

I hope that may help with something.

Hi Jessem, thank you so much for your long, detailed readings! I really appreciated it! ^___^

Yeah, you're right about his past (his ex-gf). What did you mean by "a son"?

Well, he is the eldest son in his family. He has a younger brother too. But, his younger brother just got married.

Actually, I think my eldest sister doesn't really care much about love.

But, what she really cares much is she wants to marry the right person. You know what I meant, right?

I already gave your readings to my eldest sister so that she can read them for her reference.

If you have more, please don't hesitate to share them with me again!

I got controlling and unsettled... He has a possessive streak in him and I would be very concerned too.... and disease comes also.....

Hi WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, thank you for your reply! I really appreciated it!

About disease, what did you mean? Did you mean that he "may" have a disease in the future?

Yeah, you're right about controlling!

But, I'm still so shocked how did you know that?!

About unsettled feeling, it could be right. But, I'm not really sure about that.

So, I'm unable to give comment about that.

I hope you could share more readings with us...

**For those who can provide readings, please feel free to post your reply here!

I'll be very happy to read each your words sincerely! Thanks in advance! ^___^

Hi WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, thank you for your reply! I really appreciated it!

About disease, what did you mean? Did you mean that he "may" have a disease in the future?

Yeah, you're right about controlling!

But, I'm still so shocked how did you know that?!

About unsettled feeling, it could be right. But, I'm not really sure about that.

So, I'm unable to give comment about that.

I hope you could share more readings with us...

Lets just say I can sometimes feel things when I read postings...

He is very controlling, has a jealous streak in him and I fear he is also abusive..and this give me the unsettled feeling. He carrys alot of anger inside.... please have a very candid talk with your sister...

And I also get some type of STD with him that he currently has....

Blessings

Lets just say I can sometimes feel things when I read postings...

He is very controlling, has a jealous streak in him and I fear he is also abusive..and this give me the unsettled feeling. He carrys alot of anger inside.... please have a very candid talk with your sister...

And I also get some type of STD with him that he currently has....

Blessings

Hi WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, thank you again for your reply!

I already gave your readings to her for her reference.

About STD, no...he doesn't have it. I don't know how you got that feeling. ^^'

But, he gave the health report (with his real name and ID # on it) to my eldest sister including blood test and other tests.

And, I saw it with my eldest sister that everything is fine except the fact that his cholesterol is higher than normal level.

Yup, he is jealous. You're right again!

But, I think it is normal thing that everyone in relationship will have jealousy, right?

He is also abusive? How come? It made me more curious about it.

Yet, we can't deny that he has kind of "fierce" looking in his eyes.

Honestly, we do not want to judge him just by his look because he is naturally born to be that way.

That is why we judged him by his behaviors and his personality. And, we even analyzed his behaviors as well.

For your information, he don't do any bad things to my eldest sister like hitting her...no...

He even showed his love by giving her expensive stuffs like expensive diamond rings, watch, and necklace.

Sometimes, he helps carrying my eldest sister's heavy handbag when shopping with her.

He carries "a lot" of angers inside of him? Hmm...it is very interesting to know that.

I heard my eldest sister telling us that her arm accidentally hit him with no intention. He didn't scold her, of course.

He was just quiet at that time. But, she saw his face with displeasure and a little bit of anger looks.

It could be true for a little bit of anger. But, I'm not really sure about his "a lot" of angers.

It is a human nature that everyone has their angers, right? May I know why you said that?

I hope I don't bring too much troubles to you. ^^'

Edited by wanisika

I dunno about this situation. I get the sense that this guy is like a ticking time bomb. Once she's married to him and she is "his" things will change. He will proabably become controlling and eventually more violent. He may even cheat on her. I don't really know if this is my empathic abilities or my experiences working with survivors of domestic violence. I just get a bad feeling about it. I also get the feeling that your sister needs to do some work on herself to so that she can feel more empowered. She needs to ask herself why she is wanting to be engaged to this man in the first place.

I dunno about this situation. I get the sense that this guy is like a ticking time bomb. Once she's married to him and she is "his" things will change. He will proabably become controlling and eventually more violent. He may even cheat on her. I don't really know if this is my empathic abilities or my experiences working with survivors of domestic violence. I just get a bad feeling about it. I also get the feeling that your sister needs to do some work on herself to so that she can feel more empowered. She needs to ask herself why she is wanting to be engaged to this man in the first place.

Hi seekingnsearching, thank you so much for your detailed reply!

I read your words very carefully. It is interesting to know your feelings.

I have no idea why you felt that guy is like "a ticking time bomb"... haha ^^'

May I know how you got a bad feeling about him? I'm really curious about it.

For your information, he don't do any bad and harsh things to my eldest sister like hitting her...no...

Up until now, he has never scolded her since they dated together a year ago.

He even bought her expensive diamond rings, beautiful watch, and necklace.

Sometimes, he also helps carrying my eldest sister's heavy handbag when shopping with her.

I think we are thinking too much, right? Or, maybe we are overreacted.

It is not the buying of diamond rings etc that makes a good spouse.... You said you saw the anger in his eyes... the eyes are the gateway to

the soul... if you saw it, then it is there....as I said....

And no it is not normal to have jealousys in a relationship... it shows a lack of self confidence in the one exhibiting such behavior. Then the anger and frustrations come forth for their perceived short comings, again a problem...

This is not a healthy relationship for your sister..... I feel your family is of foreign backround.... and this health STD thing I am still standing by.... a regular "family" doctor may not be aware of such unless it was brought up as a concern by the patient to him...

seeking is correct... this is a timebomb waiting....

There's something else about him that worries you and you're therefore worried about your sister.

I get the feeling that he's either hot-headed or cold. Untrustworthy. You're hiding something else and you are probably hesitant to reveal more.

IMHO you should try and accept that your sister is going to marry someone she loves and who makes her feel like a princess.

I haven't read one thing, didn't even read what you wrote

first word: colon cancer

that's the first thing that came to mind, in a little bit I will come back and read and probably post further info

Five minutes later after reading

Um okay so all the ocmments have been highly negative and sweety if you think buying expensive things makes a relationship 'stronger' then I think there could be a problem with in your whole family not just your sisters thinking. You can't blame it all onf him obviously cause it takes two in a relationship. As for the STD thing scary thing is that HIV tests can be done wrong (and its common) and it can go unoticed...stds can not show up for years even though they have them. Tests don't solve everything unfortuantly.

I also got the name Jasper, but before that Cassandra came about 2 minutes before.

Edited by puridalan

Hi seekingnsearching, thank you so much for your detailed reply!

I read your words very carefully. It is interesting to know your feelings.

I have no idea why you felt that guy is like "a ticking time bomb"... haha ^^'

May I know how you got a bad feeling about him? I'm really curious about it.

For your information, he don't do any bad and harsh things to my eldest sister like hitting her...no...

Up until now, he has never scolded her since they dated together a year ago.

He even bought her expensive diamond rings, beautiful watch, and necklace.

Sometimes, he also helps carrying my eldest sister's heavy handbag when shopping with her.

I think we are thinking too much, right? Or, maybe we are overreacted.

There are people who bottle things up so much that when it does come out of them they lash out at those closest to them. It's like a coke bottle. You shake it up really hard then wait a second. You hand the coke bottle to some one else, they can't tell you have just shaken it. Once they open it, then it explodes all over the place. This is what I sense from this person as he is right now. Once she is "his" I think it may come out. I'm not saying he is currently hitting her or even controlling her. However, I get a sense that he may do both of these things in the future. I'm not saying he will beat her every day or anything like that. Just that an instance of physical violence may happen and that he will wish to control her moreso than now.

On another note, a man buying things for a woman or holding her bag etc are not inherently indications of an emotionally mature man. Those are nice gestures and he probably does love her. Most people, even those who can become controlling and even abusive aren't 100% bad. I just get the sense that as he is right now, if she chooses to enter a long-term relationship with him, the negatives will outweight his positives. Mostly because I do not get the feeling that he is emotionally mature or that he has dealt with some emotional issues of his past.

I also really get that your sister needs to work on empowering herself more. It's something almost all of us have to learn (and many of us work on this for a good portion of our lives). If she chooses to continue her relationship with this guy, she's going to need to be stronger as time goes on.

I don't know about you guys over thinking. It's possible. However, I find that people don't ask for readings unless they also sense something. Usually they want to obtain some clarity about what they are sensing. Either that or they are going through difficult times in their lives. Your sister, above all else, needs to go with her intuition. Regardless of what any of us here say.

It is not the buying of diamond rings etc that makes a good spouse.... You said you saw the anger in his eyes... the eyes are the gateway to

the soul... if you saw it, then it is there....as I said....

And no it is not normal to have jealousys in a relationship... it shows a lack of self confidence in the one exhibiting such behavior. Then the anger and frustrations come forth for their perceived short comings, again a problem...

This is not a healthy relationship for your sister..... I feel your family is of foreign backround.... and this health STD thing I am still standing by.... a regular "family" doctor may not be aware of such unless it was brought up as a concern by the patient to him...

seeking is correct... this is a timebomb waiting....

Hi WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, thank you again for your another reply!

I'm very glad to read more of your readings.

You're correct! Our family have foreign background!

Honestly, we also don't think money can make a good spouse either. Money cannot buy happy marriage!

For us, behaviour and personality are the most important things that make marriage and relationship happier.

If we want my eldest sister to marry for money, we already let her to marry him earlier.

But, why we are still now hesitant to let her marry to him?

It's because of our doubt and concern about his personality problem after marriage.

About diseases, I'm unable to give comment about it since I have no idea at all... ^^'

He looks fine and so healthy to all of us. He has a big appetite, and he just likes to eat a lot of foods.

There's something else about him that worries you and you're therefore worried about your sister.

I get the feeling that he's either hot-headed or cold. Untrustworthy. You're hiding something else and you are probably hesitant to reveal more.

IMHO you should try and accept that your sister is going to marry someone she loves and who makes her feel like a princess.

Hi Lady Amethyst, thank you again for your next reply!

I'm glad to read each of your words.

Yeah, that is correct! There's something else about him that worries me including my mom.

That's why we're worried about my eldest sister. We're afraid that he may negatively affect my eldest sister after marriage.

Yeah, again...I'm hiding something else, and I'm still hesitant to reveal more.

That is why I'm asking some readings to see if members' readings provided here are correct or not.

If my eldest sister marry for money or love, she already made her decision earlier.

Why she is now still hesitant to marry to him? It's because of her doubt and concern about his personality problem.

I know the way I typed the words may make you think that I'm busybody.

But, we're afraid that she may not be happy after marriage.

She even told us her vivid dream that she saw her future husband is not him.

Of course, we didn't quickly judge it immediately. Instead, we carefully analyze his behaviours by using reasonable methods.

What we really cared is his personality after marriage.

Please keep in mind that some of person's personality cannot be changed.

Of course, we knew that not everyone is perfect. In fact, my eldest sister already accepted some of his other weaknesses.

But, there are some of his personality problems that made my eldest sister feel insecure about him.

I haven't read one thing, didn't even read what you wrote

first word: colon cancer

that's the first thing that came to mind, in a little bit I will come back and read and probably post further info

Five minutes later after reading

Um okay so all the ocmments have been highly negative and sweety if you think buying expensive things makes a relationship 'stronger' then I think there could be a problem with in your whole family not just your sisters thinking. You can't blame it all onf him obviously cause it takes two in a relationship. As for the STD thing scary thing is that HIV tests can be done wrong (and its common) and it can go unoticed...stds can not show up for years even though they have them. Tests don't solve everything unfortuantly.

I also got the name Jasper, but before that Cassandra came about 2 minutes before.

Hi puridalan, thank you so much for your detailed reply! Honestly, I really appreciated it.

I like how you gave your responses before reading my post and after reading posts here.

About expensive stuffs, honestly we don't think it can make love and relationship stronger.

For us, behaviour and personality are the most important things that make relationship happier.

For your information, we're not obsessed with money or wealth. So, we don't judge him by his money.

We don't care if he is rich or not. Honestly, we don't blame it on him at all.

If my eldest sister marry for money or love, she already married him earlier.

Why she is now still hesitant to marry to him?

It's because of her doubt and concern about his personality problem.

About diseases, I'm unable to give comment about it since I have no idea at all.

He looks fine and so healthy to all of us. He has a big appetite, and he just likes to eat a lot of foods.

About the names (Jasper and Cassandra), I really have no idea about them... ^^'

All of us have never heard these before.

Edited by wanisika

There are people who bottle things up so much that when it does come out of them they lash out at those closest to them. It's like a coke bottle. You shake it up really hard then wait a second. You hand the coke bottle to some one else, they can't tell you have just shaken it. Once they open it, then it explodes all over the place. This is what I sense from this person as he is right now. Once she is "his" I think it may come out. I'm not saying he is currently hitting her or even controlling her. However, I get a sense that he may do both of these things in the future. I'm not saying he will beat her every day or anything like that. Just that an instance of physical violence may happen and that he will wish to control her moreso than now.

On another note, a man buying things for a woman or holding her bag etc are not inherently indications of an emotionally mature man. Those are nice gestures and he probably does love her. Most people, even those who can become controlling and even abusive aren't 100% bad. I just get the sense that as he is right now, if she chooses to enter a long-term relationship with him, the negatives will outweight his positives. Mostly because I do not get the feeling that he is emotionally mature or that he has dealt with some emotional issues of his past.

I also really get that your sister needs to work on empowering herself more. It's something almost all of us have to learn (and many of us work on this for a good portion of our lives). If she chooses to continue her relationship with this guy, she's going to need to be stronger as time goes on.

I don't know about you guys over thinking. It's possible. However, I find that people don't ask for readings unless they also sense something. Usually they want to obtain some clarity about what they are sensing. Either that or they are going through difficult times in their lives. Your sister, above all else, needs to go with her intuition. Regardless of what any of us here say.

Hi seekingnsearching, thank you very much for your long and detailed reply!

I really like the way you gave the detailed explanations about bomb (coke) and buying things for her.

And, they made me more understandable. Thanks again for taking your time and your patience to explain them to me!

I read your reply a few times to see if you matched to what we have known his behaviours.

Yeah, you're so right about his emotionally immature! How did you get this sense ?!

I think my eldest sister already accepted this weakness.

But, there are some of his personality problems that made her feel insecure and concerned.

About some emotional issues of his past, it could be or could not be.

But, I'm unable to give comment about it since I have no idea at all. ^^'

You said that my eldest sister needs to work on empowering herself more.

What did you mean? I really hope I don't bring too much troubles to you.

Our family members also say that she's not strong enough to say "no" when someone she knows in a plea or sad emotions.

That is why sometimes we say her heart is "too soft" when she deals with people.

I think she felt obligated to do something for them even she doesn't like/want to do it.

Yup, I'm agree with you that she needs to go with her intuition. But, sometimes her intuitions could be wrong.

That is why she is still hesitant to make her final decision.

And, she's still afraid that she cannot come back again if she makes a wrong decision.

Edited by wanisika

Yep definatly more to it. You are her or him, I think.

No ... this is the younger sister...