Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Roswell isn't in books

Punk17

I was just wondering why Roswell and all the other places like Kecksburg and Rendelsham Forest weren't in the history books. I last heard that a space ship from outer space presumed to belong to aliens landed and someone touched it. I don't know. I just think these things should be acknowledged. :alien:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• Stellar

• Punk17

• BLOOD BROTHER A

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should speculation be acknowledged? What kind of historical importance is Roswell and and a presumed alien ship landing in a general historical context?

Why should speculation be acknowledged? What kind of historical importance is Roswell and and a presumed alien ship landing in a general historical context?

Why did they cover it up to begin with?

I was just wondering because it happened on the days of WWII

World War II was from 1933 to 1945. A lot of things happened in that time.

Once you start looking into the Roswell case, it starts becoming clear that the general story concerning aliens is fairly groundless and composed largely off of certain myths that arose much after the incident took place.

Something happened at Roswell. From what I was told by a 509th stationed there at that time, something strange happened, people were really upset and saying alot of things. And that he couldn't talk about it more than that.

I don't know what happened at Roswell but something happened there. I'm certain of that.

Of course something happened. A Top Secret project involving technology for espionage was nearly plastered on the front page news. I can well believe quite a few people were upset.

There just weren't any aliens of spacecraft involved.

First of all, you dont know what they covered up.

Second of all, there could be numerous valid reasons.

I was just wondering because it happened on the days of WWII

No it didnt. It happened 2 years afterwards.

Project Mogul was top secret, thats why there needed to be a cover up, the US did not want the soviets to know that the US had the means to detect nuclear tests from continental america.

World War II was from 1933 to 1945. A lot of things happened in that time.

Once you start looking into the Roswell case, it starts becoming clear that the general story concerning aliens is fairly groundless and composed largely off of certain myths that arose much after the incident took place.

No, WW2 started in 1939 and ended in 1945, the war did not start when Hitler took power.

Something happened at Roswell. From what I was told by a 509th stationed there at that time, something strange happened, people were really upset and saying alot of things. And that he couldn't talk about it more than that.

I don't know what happened at Roswell but something happened there. I'm certain of that.

Yes, a project Mogul balloon came down and you really could not anything more secret then that at that time so of course people were spooked.

No, WW2 started in 1939 and ended in 1945, the war did not start when Hitler took power.

**shrugs**

Technically, I suppose. War wasn't actually declared by most of the world until 1939, that is true. I personally see the war as beginning when the Nazi party was declared the only party in Germany, and when the country walked out of the League of Nations and started opening concentration camps.