Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A supernatural encounter in Greece

UM-Bot

Sharon Diane Roberts: We decided to go to the Greek islands. We saw a movie about living in Greece. We went to Crete first and saw the US military base there. We spent only about a week there. We really didn't like the island very much. The people there were not very friendly. We then took a boat ride to Santorini. This was the island that we saw in the movie back home. It also happened to be Easter Sunday when we arrived there. The first encounter I had when I arrived there was "I've been here before". I've never left the US, so how could I have been here before? But yes, I had this very strange feeling when we got off the ship and took a cab to our hotel. The hotel was called "Aphrodite Hotel" it was up on a hill overlooking a volcano called the caldera.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 2

Sharon Diane Roberts: We decided to go to the Greek islands. We saw a movie about living in Greece. We went to Crete first and saw the US military base there. We spent only about a week there. We really didn't like the island very much. The people there were not very friendly. We then took a boat ride to Santorini. This was the island that we saw in the movie back home. It also happened to be Easter Sunday when we arrived there. The first encounter I had when I arrived there was "I've been here before". I've never left the US, so how could I have been here before? But yes, I had this very strange feeling when we got off the ship and took a cab to our hotel. The hotel was called "Aphrodite Hotel" it was up on a hill overlooking a volcano called the caldera.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

This past winter visiting friends and family in NJ, I met a fellow named Ted Stathis who was owener/operator of a yach service in Santorini. Turns out my cousin went to same High School with his much younger sister. Not to my knowing, she already had told him that I was into phenomenons. After spending some time with him, with reseveration and hesitation he finally opens up and shares a several similar expiernce to yours. Not only that, his involved the ocean, dolphins and portals.

sharon, are you related to paul dale roberts? he reports on paranormal stuff. he's on facebook.

Actually yes, Paul Dale Roberts is my brother who shared my story with the world.

Sharon Diane Roberts

Author

Happy Birthday Caylee (A Journey To Heaven)

Edited by soprano

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A supernatural encounter in Greece.

Could it be....a Greek prepared to accept the huge mess the Greek economy is in the fault of the Greek governments/cabals/old boys clubs whatever for the last 30 years? Plus the fact that Greeks consider income tax evasion to be an art form on a par with the Acropolis.

No. Couldn't be.

Continue.