Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Experiences.

Tayley

What are your experiences like?

For me, I can Sense their presence, Gosh I feel like a nut. I don't mean just sense where they are, i can sense everything about them, how long their hair is, the colour of they're eyes, the clothes they wear, they're gender, everything. Can Anyone else do this?e,

On one occasion, a very tall male was standing in my lounge, dad was watching a movie and it was in the credit roll, music was playing, it was a cowboy movie of sorts, i felt something eerie, and could hear whispering, i assumed it was in the music, but it just seemed odd. later that night in the hall i felt the presence, i could pin point exactly where he was, and he was whispering, i couldn't understand what he was saying.

but that was my most powerful experience.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Encounter85

• Black Hound

• Ritual

• Tayley

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From a long time ago, I found I could sense "them" and vice versa. Later I was able to see"them", well some that wanted to be seen, I guess. I thought I could get them angry and they would show thenselves, let me tell you , an angry ghost is nothing to mess wwith. Yes, they have "feelings", maybe a carry over from being alive, who knows but I have had objects thrown at me, doors closed and locked on me to keep me out and/or to keep me in.I'll not get into the "battlefield ghosts" thing, as one can refer to that posts seperatly. Most of my experiences have been nothing to write home to, either a ghost shows up or one doesn't. Can't scchedule when one appears.Seen objects moved, levitated, etc. and that's just where I live. I guess you can say it's haunted but I've been around "them",whatever "them" are, all my life and heard my father and grandfather talk about them, as long as I caan remember. Are "they" just part of the "naturl plan", as my grandfather says,whatever that means anyway, "they" are intresting.

From the ages 12-14 i always sensed things but now i'm 16 it has become less apparant.

To be honest, i glad because i would always get really upset after seeing something.

I used to see dead family members and 'shadow people' i cant really describe them :(

And i could sense the presences mocking me - which made me angry

I have had some ghost in my house and still may, what would happen if we were to tell them that we were here for them and only want to help them in any way we could. I wonder what they would do.

For me, I can Sense their presence, Gosh I feel like a nut. I don't mean just sense where they are, i can sense everything about them, how long their hair is, the colour of they're eyes, the clothes they wear, they're gender, everything. Can Anyone else do this?e,

On one occasion, a very tall male was standing in my lounge, dad was watching a movie and it was in the credit roll, music was playing, it was a cowboy movie of sorts, i felt something eerie, and could hear whispering, i assumed it was in the music, but it just seemed odd. later that night in the hall i felt the presence, i could pin point exactly where he was, and he was whispering, i couldn't understand what he was saying.

I can see, hear and sometimes smell... the smell is a person you remember and for a moment you can smell their sent.. See spirits can do as they please - they were people.. plus I believe that have to learn how to do things to which takes time... I have never communicated with black shadows which I believe they are evil but, I have had some people spirits come to me and give me messages..for me or someone else... my last spirits that came in a party of three where questioning the light fearing judgement and I communicated with them reasuring the light was the place to be... It's very interesting especially when you have an experience. God can reveal all kinds of things to you..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Hi Tayley, welcome to UM.

Personally, I am in my 49th year and can honestly say I have had a variety of visual and sensory incidents both to me and my family, although I cannot sense with the clarity you can. They leave me in no doubt about the existence of the paranormal, but as yet no clue how it all fits together.

I have seen many Ghost Lights and full apparitions although it has to be said that after the passing of half my life, I have only seen four fully formed spirits.

A beautiful lady in a green silk ball gown who smiled at me, a gentlemen in a brown two piece suit and brogues sporting a handlebar moustache, an elderly lady in a long nighty and bed socks, neither of whom would respond to my calls, and a little girl who spoke to me confirming she was eight, that her name was Mary and that she got sick.

They all looked like you and me but you know instinctively that things are not right. As well as these, I have had both light weight and fairly heavy items moved in front of me and a most unpleasant experience while looking after a neighbour's house. The 'spirit' objected to me entering the home gathering mail and such, began triggering the burglar alarm, but only when I went to bed! Four nights of bedlam.

Finally, I have 'cleared' two house's of a poltergeist with some 'classic' activity occurring like book stacking, audible screaming and china that had split right down the middle, completely in half as if with a knife!

Many of these incidents are simply unforgetable and certainly unexplainable. I must insist I don't go searching for these things but I am happy to deal with them as I go through my life. There's an old Scots saying that goes " what's for ye will no go bye ye"

I'm happy to see what 'nature' decides to show me and how this all fits together in her own good time, perhaps waiting until i'm mature enough to deal with it and wise enough to understand.

If it all falls into place, I promise, UM will be the first to know!!

My best wishes.

Encounter85