Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ghost Story

Billj89

Hey everyone just thought i might let you know about my story im 16 n it happend bout last year beggining of this year anyway ive alwayz been interested in ghosts and the paranormal ever since i was little and i still to this day belive i saw a UFO when i was about 10 or even younger anyway thats another story if you wanna know anything about that ask me to post another topic movin on it all started in my house i alwayz get the feeling that im being watched and i alwayz get chills i dont know wat it is whether its my imagination or whether there is somebody actually there and does any ever see things in the corner of there eye turn to look and its not there it really freaks me out especially when im in my house alone anyway i woke up one night dont ave a clue why and i after a while i heard someone whistlin the sunshine song u know how it goes "u r my sunshine my only sunshine u make me happy when skys are grey" tht one this was about 2 to 3 o'clock in the morning everyone in bed so it couldnt have been a member of my family so i looked out my window thought it might ave been some drunk bloke coming home from the pub or something i looked out the window no1 was there it was freaky and i was s*** scared anyway my story has only just started the nxt day i was alone in the house on the pc when all of a sudden plates tht were on the side fell on the floor for no apparent reason yeh sumtimes that if the aint on there properly but these were and when they fell they would have smashed coz i have laminate flooring in my kitchen and thts the wierd thing they didnt even chip one just spun it so wierd i was totally freaked out !!! i didnt really see no activity atall till a couple or a few weeks later when my lil bro was in the living room when he has sed my mums ornament had broke and he was nowhere near it a peice had just came away for no apparent reason and sometime during that week i was watching tv when it went off on its own and the tv remote was not near me so theres no way i could have leant on it although it may have been on a timer im not sure but i didnt set a timer and then straight after my door actually opened a little and no it wasnt a draft because i have a very thick carpet n not even the strongest of wind could open that when i called out to ask if that was any1 had done it no1 had been upstairs nothing happend for another few weeks again when my nan and grandad came knocking at the door me bro let them in and after while i heard me nan shout "bill grandad wants you" so i came downstairs and he said to me why was your phone in the fire? (i have a open log fire) i was like what?! n he said your fone it was in the fire i was gonna burn this bit of rubbish nd it was buried under the ashes i sed well ok i dont no wat append kinda confused i fort it may ave been my dad coz he throws nethin away just to keep the house clean n tidy but not a fone my dad came in early from work because of the snow and he didnt have a clue about it nor did ne1 in me family me mum sed tht before she went to work that it was on the upstairs windowsill it was just me and my lil bro in the house so it must of been from the time my mum went to work to the time my nan nd grandad came in and no my lil bro is not a toddler so he wouldnt do any thing like this and plus my mum asked everyone and no1 had a explanation i havent had any activity since apart from it just seems like i see orbs now and then, shivers and cold spots but im not sure whether its my imagination or not so what do u think guys oh yeh i have posted this on another forum before just to let you know im not nickin sum1 elses story.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billj89

• jonb

• darkknight

• Zoso

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly in my room im not sure if its if im actually cold though because its on my arm when my arm is out the duvet when im in bed but it just seems unusually cold

Edited by Billj89

Punctuation mean anything to you?

Punctuation mean anything to you?

lol, im not being nasty but reading that was like trying to listen to a child whos had too much sugar and is talking too fast without taking a breath, please put stuff in paragraphs at least if you write a long story like that :)

it sounds like you have a poltergeist, or a mischevous spirit, if a plate falls off a shelf onto a floor its pretty certain to break, unless its reinforced, or is designed to resist..

did you say it was laminate floor, as in lino? kindof hard but squidgy plastic? perhaps the plate could have landed in such a way to have had the impact absorbed by the plastic and maybe rolled into the fall, like one side first (hard to explain)

the other stuff i would either put as paranormal, but has anyone here ever woken up in the middle of the night after say a few hours sleep, and been really confused, having rapid thoughts as if somone else is there with you and at the time it feels like you share their thoughts, then you force yourself to realise that its only you in bed and you kindof return to normal after a few minuites?

maybe its just me, i think it happens if i get quite hot, or if i am getting a cold (when i get ill i sometimes wake up with hallucinations if i get hot)

but actually hearing somthing i dont really get and i can tell its not real.

not sure, good luck with it though

lol sorry bout da punctuation guys im no good at that ill try in future tho. anyway no its not lino its actual wood laminate flooring and i cant say ive had any of those experiences jonb.

this whistlin tho just seemed clear as a bell it was so strange