Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forum upgrade status

Saru

The forum has been updated to the latest release of Invision Board (2.2), you will notice a lot of changes to various aspects of the board software, and some of these will take some getting used to.

Several features of the forum are still being worked on and are not currently available, these include the Blogs, Chat Room and Spell Checker. I am working on these, however they may not be back up until tomorrow.

Due to the sheer number of changes in this forum release, if you have any questions or concerns post them below and I will do my best to answer them. Please also report any bugs here as well.

Thanks. :tu:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• __Kratos__

• Paranoid Android

• Trinitrotoluene

Me first!!

EDIT: *hugs saru*

Edited by Snowbaby

Looks good to me, mmmkay?

You know you almost gave me a panic attack, I need my daily abuse from this place :P

*needs to poke around some now*

and no chat till tomorrow?! *flails* My sanity will be restored by then!! XD

So far.. I do like!

Very nice, though this blue is burning my eyes. But I'll get used to it, the site's looking very shibby~

Very nice, though this blue is burning my eyes.

Thats strange, the colour scheme should be the same as it was before.

If possible, could you take a screenshot of what you are seeing and send it to me ?

I like it better now actually. More options. Better layout. More style, and better profiles.

Edited by Arbiter22

Thats strange, the colour scheme should be the same as it was before.

If possible, could you take a screenshot of what you are seeing and send it to me ?

oh I meant the comment-making screen, not the actual site >.<

The photo-resizing is a little annoying, but I guess it will prevent people from posting overly-large pics that cause you to scroll for minutes to view it...

Other than that, it looks great!

Well, so far other than the withdrawal pains brought on by not having access to chat, the Reply box is very nice. Will we get the angel and demon smilies in chat? PLEASE!?

I love new fun! Thanks for all your hard work Saru. :D

I don't know if I got a reply when I asked you when you announced future changes but I was wondering----->If PERSON "A" starts a topic and PERSON "B" replies will PERSON "A" get an email about the reply...I hope that makes sense.

Edited by PuNkMaN

There is a box under Post Options that you can click on that says Enable email notification of replies? just above the Add Reply box.

edit:I love the changes. :tu:

Edited by Michelle

Is it just me or is the site a little slower now?

Only time it goes slow for me, is when I'm posting a new comment. Takes a few extra seconds for it to go through.

The changes are cool and the new profile thing is wacky!!

Edited by Anvil

It's looking good, loads of subtle changes.

Is that a reputation system I see? :o

Where :blink:

What does the friend list allow you to do?

Edited by Anvil

I had a panic attack when i couldnt get into chat i asked an admin and they sent me here so now im ok

but its looking good i like it i get to press more buttons now espcially in this reply place and our profiles are cool now i have to think of a personal statement and phoyo. Oh wow the possibilities so exciting thanks for the upgrade looks awesome great work

*hugs saru and team* keep it up guys