Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Mothman real? Yes or No?

American Chupacabra

The Mothman  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mothman Real?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno'
    • Who is the Mothman?

Is Mothman real? If you look him up on Yahoo! you will find pictures of him on a bridge. The funny thing is, a few years later, that very bridge collapsed. One guy's dog disappeared once and a couple that had seen the Mothman also found a dead dog.

moth_1_.html

Is Mothman real? If you look him up on Yahoo! you will find pictures of him on a bridge. The funny thing is, a few years later, that very bridge collapsed. One guy's dog disappeared once and a couple that had seen the Mothman also found a dead dog.

Never met him.

I will answer this quesion as simple as it can get: NO.

• Like 1

I dont if the mothman is real ....ive never seen it.......But something crazy happened back then.

The stories about him are so weird and unbelievable that it makes me believe it is real. But when you think about why it would exist makes it unbeleivable...I mean a half man, half moth? Why would nature alow something like that to exist?

No I don't think he is...now ManMoth, that's a different story entirely.....

• Like 2

voted yes.

was thinking of it like this:

I went to a store and an alien stopped me and asked for change. Bigfoot cut in line on my way out and I had to fight off a body snatcher.

Then I say "it's a real story."

• Like 1

I have,he's relly nice. :devil:bouhahahaha

I'm not sure about mothman as being a creature. I believe it would be a type of fallen angel or demon.

Whatever it is, I rebuke it in the name of JESUS!!!

Peace,

B)

Needs more pics

user posted image<That's the bridge that later collapsed too.

user posted image

What do you think?

No I don't think he is...now ManMoth, that's a different story entirely.....

Manmoth was a newpaper misprint of mammoth. If you mean THE Man Moth, same thing as Mothman.

Manmoth was a newpaper misprint of mammoth. If you mean THE Man Moth, same thing as Mothman.

:lol:

No it was a joke.

:tu:

user posted image<That's the bridge that later collapsed too.

user posted image

What do you think?

I say the fisrt one is photoshopped. The image is too clear for the actual thing to be moving. You would expect it to be blurr.

I say the fisrt one is photoshopped. The image is too clear for the actual thing to be moving. You would expect it to be blurr.

May be right. I didn't do it. But it might not be moving.

I've read a lot about the Mothman. My vote -- it's real. But it is a much more complex phenomenon than most people think. the Mothamn could be a classic example of an "Ultraterrestrial" -- a species superior to human beings who exist on earth in a higher dimension, but who occasionally interact with us lowly humans the same way we sometimes interect with chimps or other sub-species.

probably wouldnt be a blur because its just sitting up on the bridge. according to the pic

I've read a lot about the Mothman. My vote -- it's real. But it is a much more complex phenomenon than most people think. the Mothamn could be a classic example of an "Ultraterrestrial" -- a species superior to human beings who exist on earth in a higher dimension, but who occasionally interact with us lowly humans the same way we sometimes interect with chimps or other sub-species.

Please expand on Ultraterrestrial. Or give a linky to read, please. :tu:

Ithink he was... but not as a half-man half-moth

i think he was a abnormaly large Owl of some kind

i mean look at him through my eyes...

2 Large Circle eyes in the middle of the face

2 large wings

an upright body

the red eyes would by reflection of the headlights

sightings at night, dusk, or dawn none (so i think) in the day

I see Owl

Edited by cia

i believe that people believe he is real BUT i don't think he is real, if that makes sense to you.

The "MothMan" is connected to "The OwlMan of Mawnan"...(Also "The Jersey Devil","The Brooklyn Batman",and most other "Flying Humanoid" sightings)...This is NOT a joke!!!

The OwlMan of Mawnan

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it".(Hebrews 13:2)

OwlMan