Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Passport please help

abhi11

Hello all, my name is Abhi and I REALLY need your help. My life depends on it, so please reply to help me with your psychic abilities and I will be thankful to your life *snip* I lost my passport 3 days ago (well that's when I noticed it was gone). I was in Vegas and last thing I remember doing there was to check in the green carry on bag in the trunk of the car last time to make sure it was there before we drove off and yes t was there. This was a rental car we got just for this trip as I didnt want to put miles on my car. The next stop for the green travel carry on it was in was my place in LA. I got it inside that night and returned the car to the dealership next morning on Monday. I didnt use the carry on at all and it sat in my living room till Friday when I packed some more stuff into the already exisiting items in the bag and left to the OC in my car to spend the long weekend with my sister. The bag was only opened at my sisters place and I had not used or seen the passport.. .I didn't look for it but I dont remember seeing it. Anyways I come back home on Tuesday and needed the passport as ID for my doctors appointment and I couldn't find it. Since then I have looked everywhere in my little one bedroom apartment and had my sister search her whole house and even called the rental car company multiple times but they didn't have it.

SO WHERE DID IT GO? Even if it fell out at my place or my sisters or the car we would have found it? Can anyone please help me here? *snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saturday

• abhi11

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some helpful advice:

Look in your green zipper bag. Unzip every pocket. Feel for holes where the passport might have slipped in between the fabric and the liner. Check the whole bag- inside and out.

Next check every item that was in the bag. The passport may have gotten in between the folds of a shirt or jeans. Check all the pockets of all your clothes. Check all of your shoes in case the passport slipped into one of those.

Next check your living room. Look under and loose items such as papers, books, rugs, couch cushions. Look under anything you can lift up.

Check the entrance to your home. Check from the parking area to the door and all the way into the living room.

Call the car rental place again. Have them look in all crevices in the car. Insist that they check the whole car inside and out.

Finally, call the police- or you can do this first- and report your passport as stolen/missing. Tell them you last saw it in a rental car.

Good Luck and let us know if you find it :)

Edited by Saturday

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. The thing is that I have done all of the above (except reporting it to the police yet). I am so frustrated and desperate since this Passport means a lot to me right now. I was hoping maybe some psychic abilities could help guide me to the object or as they say attract the object back to me... Please advise and share your readings!

I do not claim psychic ability... Hopefully someone will come along who can help you and do a reading.

Good Luck and I hope it turns up soon :)

Abhi11 please note:

• don't post multiple threads across the site, one thread is sufficient so please stick to this thread only.
  • We can't allow a cash / reward exchange on this site, so this part has been removed from your post.