Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

new world order

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#16    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

I could not post what I would say to them as every other word would be full of ****'s....... :innocent:

Posted Image

#17    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

OK, we have your opinion. I resepct that you have an opinion. The use of "drivel" is an insult, as is "illogical", which I believe we are not supposed to do to each other in these forums. But then of course, you mentioned the hypothetical.
I am not insulted.

And I admire that you are fearless. I like to think I am too, altho every once in a while, I find one come up to face me. The key words in that are "face me". With me, fear has no ability to sneak around or to be covert.

Do I seem unintelligent (drivel) to you? Do I seem mindless (illogical) to you?
I would think you could use those terms with people who monosyllable their posts. Needless to say, I am not a monosyllable-er.
Complex thinking is demonstrated by the personal command of language.

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 20 March 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hypothetically that is totally illogical and nonsensical drivel.

This hypothetical all powerful New World Order are so limited in there power that the best they can (hypothetically of course) manage is to post an opposing view? No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear? No removal of the offending posts from the website?

This hypothetical, scary, all powerful New World Order seems to be not very scary or powerful to me.

Edited by regeneratia, 20 March 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#18    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

When everything goes south and you are in your inner sanctum just remember one thought, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Why? Your enemy could be very well be sitting next to in that sanctum and just waiting for the perfect moment. Sleep well tonight. Tootles *walks away giggling*

Edited by Jinxdom, 21 March 2013 - 04:13 AM.

#19    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,313 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hypothetically that is totally illogical and nonsensical drivel.

This hypothetical all powerful New World Order are so limited in there power that the best they can (hypothetically of course) manage is to post an opposing view? No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear? No removal of the offending posts from the website?

This hypothetical, scary, all powerful New World Order seems to be not very scary or powerful to me.

But the US has openly admitted to hireing folks to refute thier crimes on online message boards. Cause the truth is, as powerful as they are, if the people can ever find a way to be united, thier party is over that day.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#20    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,303 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostLilly, on 20 March 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".
There may have been a time that this would have been effective, but since now they are all greedy power mongers (at the federal level) who care more about thier own image, power, and corporate donors than thier constituants, this method is less and less effective.  Example, how many presidential candidates that ran in the last election can you name?  Probably only the guy who won and his republican counterpart.  How much of a choice is that really?  Not much in my opinion.

#21    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,303 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 20 March 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"
You deny power mongers exist?  You're kidding right?  Just because they don't have the power to kill every person that disagrees with them, or tell you what type of content you can post on the internet doesn't mean there are no power mongers.

Perhaps thier answer to your response, were they to be honest, would be we're getting to that Waspie, be patient, we have been.

#22    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,655 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 March 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers.

Well, many of the world's wealthy are overly (and negatively) influential (the Koch brothers spring to mind), but I suspect thats not who you're talking about.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,909 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 20 March 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"

Hmmm, wonder if this can be explained on this UNEXPLAINED MYSTERY forum?

No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear?

Hmm, thats a thread title on this forum!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

"Are you hiring?"

:P

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#25    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

• Mercy is a more complete observance

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

The people in power control through the rest of us letting them control us, it's really nothing more, unless there's some big underlying psychological influence or mind-bending machine or alike, in addition to "you can live a better life when you follow us and our basic ideals like democracy, organized society blablah". It's not money, not violence, not oath nor emotion that binds us to them but something along those lines, something much more general and overall, in nature.

As to what I would say to them... "I hope you'd come to live in how the lowest of us live, could open your view a lot. About how little you need to change those lives for the better, but how easily you throw so much to other things. They're not just people, they're also a great resource to you and to us all, and you let that resource rot like a million-dollar meal. It's not only a travesty to them but to you and us all too. You hold the ropes though, for what it's worth. And all your conspiraciness is pointless, you'll die anyhow like the rest of us and the world will go on, and people will prevail. There's a force in this world stronger than any human being alone, because that force affects us all. That force is also the thing that will make your plots obsolete eventually, it's just a matter of time, whether it's tomorrow or after a million years. You might as well be better humans and let people live their lives more in peace and prosperity, the little people too."

Can you imagine? Can you choose?
One thing there's more room for, is humility. Can you answer the question whether we're the epitome of existence, or extensions of it? Whatever existence, god, holiness, the god particle, life, or whatever it is.

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 March 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

But the US has openly admitted to hireing folks to refute thier crimes on online message boards. Cause the truth is, as powerful as they are, if the people can ever find a way to be united, thier party is over that day.

The gun ban pretty much united people. It was the rare few that thought the ban was good. I repeat, the best thing about the gun ban bill is that American citizens are more armed than ever before.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#27    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Hmmm, wonder if this can be explained on this UNEXPLAINED MYSTERY forum?

Hmm, thats a thread title on this forum!

i think the concept of the black helicopter is extremely outdated. Now they are called drones. Drones have killed four Amerricans so far.

View PostCorp, on 21 March 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

"Are you hiring?"

:P

No surprise in me with this response. LOL!!

Professor Hilton Hotema

#28    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,303 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 21 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well, many of the world's wealthy are overly (and negatively) influential (the Koch brothers spring to mind), but I suspect thats not who you're talking about.
I would suspect that is  the type that's being discussed, as well as professional politicians.

#29    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,655 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 March 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

I would suspect that is  the type that's being discussed, as well as professional politicians.

Oh ok. Not the nebulous, invisible "illuminati" types. Actual real people with names and stuff.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#30    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 22 March 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Oh ok. Not the nebulous, invisible "illuminati" types. Actual real people with names and stuff.

I never use the word "Illuminati". This will be the first time. I have not got the wherewithal to claim they exist. But something like them does, I believe.
I LOVE Umberto Eco's Book FAULCAULT'S PENDULUM, where members of secret societies run around in secret , sometimes even killing people, trying to do something or somethings that average people do every day and take for granted.

Edited by regeneratia, 25 March 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

Also tagged with new world order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users