Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An investigation of old church,

JavaJane

Hiya

The group went out last night to explore some places locally.

We went to an old church that we had visited in the daytime, to see if anything would be around.

In the daytime, a couple of odd things happened. We saw a bunny, obviously blind and ill trying to find a safe place. The corner of the church mainly. He banged his head a few times, then just disappeared. user posted image

Watching him all the time, we couldn’t see any obvious place he could have gone, he didn’t run past us and the other side was the corner of the church, with a tomb. (We checked the ivy and that covered part of it but couldn’t see him)

Anyhow, we then went to the rear of the church where more gravestones were. Oddly, on one of the graves was a corpse of a bunny, it had laid across a grave and died some weeks ago. Freaky! At the bottom of the area a tree was moving. Well, sort of. The bottom branch and leaves were wagging (for want of a better word) like someone was shaking them. No wind around, nothing else moved.

We investigated but saw nothing…. Except a gate leading to a path, which we went through.

A field on each side, one with sheep and one with a horse. Horse came over and we fussed him, he then started munching friends t shirt. Friend then showed us what horse had done (chewed through and made holes!)

I made her stand still to get a photo (for a laugh really) Said photo is very very odd… user posted image

I wish I had got her entire body in to see what this could have been. (Other friends behind me up the path) Don’t know what has happened to her arm….

Getting back to the car, the windscreen wipers were up.. they automatically (if used) go to normal position when engine off (it’s a Peugeot 407)

Next evening, we go at night.

First picture of church before we went in, shows bright moving orb (I say orb, you don’t have to agree!)

user posted image

Next photo of Joe, strange mist, two colours, right next to him. At this point, no smokers, and to me it isn’t smoke, it’s possibly spiritual.

user posted image

Moving on, round the church, we do a séance. I am out of it taking photos. We all distinctly felt we were being watched, and when communicating, mist is around the group, from one area only. Mist that seems to grow, with an orb or two around.

When asked if the spirits would prove themselves, we all smelt the heavenly smell of fresh lilies (the big ones you get in arrangements) but then it goes.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

We finished shortly after, and return to the car, and you know what? The wipers are up and crossed over. (This car is Zafira) We all had a fag at this point!

Very odd, and to me, eventful. I do believe that spirits are around us and can show us in some way.

I just thought I would share and see what other people thought of them. More photos (bigger versions) on the website. Don’t laugh at the bunny tale! Or the wagging tree! These things do make your mind work overtime :D (visions of mad bunnies that aren't really there abound!) Expert opinions welcomed, scientific to explain what else it could be? Oh yes, the evening was warmish and dry. (until the heavens let rip at midnight with big storm!)

JJ

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JavaJane

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• coldethyl

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually decent pictures for once...after an initial look at first...i will give an in more depth look later.. but good pics nontheless

Thank you :)

If you want to see the bigger pics let me know, these ones have been resized to allow for quick loading etc.

There's actually a rabbit disease over there in the UK that makes rabbits behave like that. I can't think of it now, but when I used to live over there I encountered several of those type of rabbits. One was stuck in the middle of the road and I moved it to the side of the road with no resistance.

Wait I found it here.

There's actually a rabbit disease over there in the UK that makes rabbits behave like that. I can't think of it now, but when I used to live over there I encountered several of those type of rabbits. One was stuck in the middle of the road and I moved it to the side of the road with no resistance.

Wait I found it here.

Yeh, I knew, but just couldn't spell it! lol. something about mixing toasties......

Seem to be a lot of sick bunnies and birds at this place btw.. and none of them have been munched...

Hi JJ! Great pictures! That mist - Spooky!! Probably just the flash, but Joe looks positively anaemic!! Just one thought - is there a source of water ( stream/brook ) close by; although you say it was a warm, dry night, if the water is in some kind of dip/hollow then the temperature can drop considerably, forming a mist when the cold air meets the warmer.

The disappearing rabbit - they do it all the time! My dog has me rolling about with laughter when one pops down a hole - you should see the look on his face!!

I'll check out the bigger pics on the website - cheers!

(p.s - anybody out there tell me how to use those 'smilies'- love them to bits! ).

OH my heart would have broken in two right then and there when I saw the blind bunny. I would have been more interested to catch him and hopefully find a good home for him. Probably wouldve have been the best thing who knows. That is so sad, he probably had them pecked out by a bird or clawed at...oops ....sorry don't mean to be so graphic but well its the truth. It does add a more eeire feeling to the place.

Anyway they are good pics I actually have to read the rest....

Took me awhile to see the cupped hand there, it did have me very puzzled, well spotted noah!

Edited by Anvil

Terrific pics! Also spotted the skull in the mist. Weird about the arm and hand. One moving branch without any wind would make my mind start clicking. Great job with orbs and all. :tu:

Great pics JJ! Poor little bunny though, probably was not long for this world. Must be a warren nearby and that illness is likely going through the whole warren. The pic with Joe is very strange indeed.

I see the face now, didnt' at first. May be from you suggesting it to me,lol Great pics none the less though!