Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 19 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2326 replies to this topic

#1756    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

View Postjoc, on 11 November 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

What?  Are you jealous? :w00t:

I don't know, but he can't count either way.  The thread has just over 89 thousand views and just over 1700 replies.  That's nowhere near a million.

Just like all fringe claims, this one doesn't stand up to scrutiny either.

Details schmetails. :rolleyes:

#1757    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Sakari,
Maybe you should place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper.

Wanted
Evil Spirits
Must apply in person

If any Evil Spirits see your ad, they will instinctively know where to go to find you.  I am almost 100% positive this will work.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#1758    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

Now that explains everything.....The insults and all.

Hey, this is a serious topic, I am serious, and you seem to be a expert. ( and the reason I started this thread ).....

Sakari, im sorry for the insults, that was um er childish of me.. lol.. sorry..  

i cant provide proof of these things in an "evidence" way that it is needed for people that have not awoken their true gifts of vision.. its just not possible.. and i so don't expect anyone to blindly believe what i know to be fact, thats just stupid.. you learn through experience and those that don't want to believe there are ghosts, demons, aliens, reptiles etc living around us, are fine to believe that..

i can tell you though, calling in evil spirits to your home and body (which you will be doing by calling them in) is a sure way to get very very sick.. unless your supported and protected they will go straight into you.. I've had possessions myself.. this is how i learned about them.. when i started doing healing work, i didn't support and protect myself properly.. that first one lived in me for a few months.. through qigong, which made my aura and body strong enough, i was able to do a healing session and release it.. so I've been working on my dark arts training (against the dark ones) since..  

the intense mind control we live under is starting to be broken by this shift in consciousness that the earth and all of us are going through.. it hasn't even started for some people.. as you move through the dimensional realities (its a long process, I've been doing it for 4 years in a full on way) and awaken to the truth of this world/universe you have to go through the darkness.. so all things are exposed.. the general population wouldn't have to deal with severe demons.. there are a smorgasbord of low lying/low vibrating energies and entities that are all over most people.. i call them negative attachments.. they can connect to you from childhood.. most kids that have been abused have energies that attach to them, to try and protect them.. most of these types of spirits have been abused themselves.. then you have the ones that are on drinkers.. and same with people that take drugs.. excessive drug taking and alcohol abuse attracts all sorts of things.. its an open invitation and these spirits seem to live out their own past lives as junkies/alcoholics, which in turns makes it really hard for the actual person to stop, it just adds another element to it all..

#1759    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,584 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

i can tell you though, calling in evil spirits to your home and body (which you will be doing by calling them in) is a sure way to get very very sick.. unless your supported and protected they will go straight into you..
What kind of protection do skeptics have then?

the intense mind control we live under is starting to be broken by this shift in consciousness that the earth and all of us are going through.. it hasn't even started for some people.. as you move through the dimensional realities (its a long process, I've been doing it for 4 years in a full on way) and awaken to the truth of this world/universe you have to go through the darkness..so all things are exposed.. the general population wouldn't have to deal with severe demons.. there are a smorgasbord of low lying/low vibrating energies and entities that are all over most people..
This new age tripe, do you use words that sound scientific to give such nonsense more credibility?

Edited by Rlyeh, 11 November 2012 - 05:45 AM.

#1760    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 November 2012 - 05:45 AM, said:

What kind of protection do skeptics have then?

The most powerful protection of all.  Knowledge and wisdom.

This new age tripe, do you use words that sound scientific to give such nonsense more credibility?

Yep.

#1761    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

this type of reponse is why this site is flat when it comes to  "unexplained mystery topics".. people that do have a clue don't post.. whats the point? this forum should be changed to "human interest forum"..

#1762    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,584 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

this type of reponse is why this site is flat when it comes to  "unexplained mystery topics".. people that do have a clue don't post.. whats the point? this forum should be changed to "human interest forum"..
There are real mysteries, and there are charlatans who take advantage of people with their science sounding words and "special" abilities.

#1763    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 November 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

There are real mysteries, and there are charlatans who take advantage of people with their science sounding words and "special" abilities.

lol... man, it was far from scientific sounding? im actualy really anti a lot of the new age stuff, its such a load of toss.. much like in the same way religion is.. its all about money and its linked to that same false light agenda.. i said in that post, that i dont think people should believe anything blindly, including what i say.. cause if it doesn't resonate, it doesn't resonate, yeah? you cant understand it until you have experienced it..

you made me laugh with the charlatan comment.. too effing funny.. thanks..

#1764    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

Sakari, im sorry for the insults, that was um er childish of me.. lol.. sorry..  

i cant provide proof of these things in an "evidence" way that it is needed for people that have not awoken their true gifts of vision.. its just not possible.. and i so don't expect anyone to blindly believe what i know to be fact, thats just stupid.. you learn through experience and those that don't want to believe there are ghosts, demons, aliens, reptiles etc living around us, are fine to believe that..

I believe in reptiles.

#1765    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 12 November 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

I believe in reptiles.
Ah, but do you believe in Reptilians?
Posted Image
Link to picture

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#1766    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

Well, I guess I can be in the same thousands upon thousands of people that claim to be possessed, claim to see and talk to ghosts, claim to know how to get rid of demons, etc, etc, etc....None of us have any evidence to support they even exist!.....KUDOS TO ALL OF US>>>WOOOOHOOOOO  :clap:  :tsu:  :tu:

Difference....I took their claims and instructions, and tried them, and reported out....

Will any of them do that?......Keep in mind, I said I would video anything strange and share it.....So, these claimants should easilly be able to do that. ( also, earlier in the thread, I explained I had no capability to video, I do now )....

And why do you avoid discussing the other points I made to you, after your attempts at mocking me?......Here, let me try again :

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

Again, why does this upset you soooo much?....Why will you not answer that?

If any proof of real demonic activity comes out, I will be excited....I will not get all butt hurt, I love when new things are discovered.

I would have been happy if I could have been the one to prove it, seriously...Hell, you should be supporting my cause, not mocking it.

Not so sure why that pisses people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

Have you ever considered possessions and demonic oppressions arent scientifically reproduceable?

It may require a host of evironmental factors and the individual's personal convictions towards the spirit world.

And making requests for demons on a public forum reeks of a childish condescending attitude.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1767    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 12 November 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Have you ever considered possessions and demonic oppressions arent scientifically reproduceable?

It may require a host of evironmental factors and the individual's personal convictions towards the spirit world.

So there is nothing measurable with this thing?  There is no way to verify it?  No way to confirm it?

If not, what makes it 'real?'

View PostAmbush Bug, on 12 November 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

And making requests for demons on a public forum reeks of a childish condescending attitude.

I'm afraid that your constant badgering is what actually comes across as childish and condescending.  Why are you doing that by the way?  Can't you just hold a civil discussion about the topic instead of repeatedly attempting to drag down people who are skeptical of these unsubstantiated claims?

Do you honestly not understand why people would (and should) be skeptical of such things?

#1768    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 November 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

So there is nothing measurable with this thing?  There is no way to verify it?  No way to confirm it?

If not, what makes it 'real?'

I'm afraid that your constant badgering is what actually comes across as childish and condescending.  Why are you doing that by the way?  Can't you just hold a civil discussion about the topic instead of repeatedly attempting to drag down people who are skeptical of these unsubstantiated claims?

Do you honestly not understand why people would (and should) be skeptical of such things?

No, I just believe making requests for demons on a public forum for "scientific purposes" is an absurdity. In fact, I have repeatedly stated there is no scientific purpose to this thread but rather a sceptic posturing and beating his chest in this thread. There is not even a shred of openness in the OP's opinion. He has repeatedly given us his biased and prejudiced views about the subject, why should anyone even bother tolerating this thread in the first place?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1769    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,000 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 12 November 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

No, I just believe making requests for demons on a public forum for "scientific purposes" is an absurdity. In fact, I have repeatedly stated there is no scientific purpose to this thread but rather a sceptic posturing and beating his chest in this thread. There is not even a shred of openness in the OP's opinion. He has repeatedly given us his biased and prejudiced views about the subject, why should anyone even bother tolerating this thread in the first place?

But it is ok to say one has a demon, or is possessed on a public forum?
And, it is ok to tell someone how to get rid of a demon on a public forum?

Why do you?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1770    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 November 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

But it is ok to say one has a demon, or is possessed on a public forum?
And, it is ok to tell someone how to get rid of a demon on a public forum?

Nothing wrong with people seeking advice on spiritual matters, it offers them anonymity afterall and no commitments. Not all people know what to do and can be in quite a desperate quagmire. Some may encounter liberal ministers that only further complicate and confuse the issue.

Why do you?

To answer the chest beating in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users