Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

camochick

Hi,

I've been communicating with spirits, demons, ect since I was 4. This past week I was laying in bed and I felt a blanket cover me up. I turned and saw a Shadow figure drape a shadow blanket on me, turned and walked through my door. As he left the room I felt all the love in my heart disappear and I was left with this intense sadness and feeling as if someone important just said GoodBye to me. Anyone have any idea what this means?

Thanks

-Lexi

interesting, is anything else happening in your life at the mo that you would consider a change from the norm?

did you feel warmer when the blanket was placed on you?

how old is your house?

ive always had the suspicion that when people experience ghosts they might be actually seeing the past or future events, as sometimes you hear storys of the ghost being jst as shocked at you being there. maybe the shadow was placing the blanket in the same place where the bed would of been in that room or will be.

dont know if any of this is true lol

as you have seen spirits, shadow people and demons from age four, what would you say the difference between them is?

interesting, is anything else happening in your life at the mo that you would consider a change from the norm?

did you feel warmer when the blanket was placed on you?

how old is your house?

ive always had the suspicion that when people experience ghosts they might be actually seeing the past or future events, as sometimes you hear storys of the ghost being jst as shocked at you being there. maybe the shadow was placing the blanket in the same place where the bed would of been in that room or will be.

dont know if any of this is true lol

as you have seen spirits, shadow people and demons from age four, what would you say the difference between them is?

When the blanket was put on me I felt warmer but when he walked out of the room everything went freezing and I felt as if all the love in my heart had gone. My house was build around 1824.. i think, and the spirits who lived there do not come into the house. They live in the woods and they stay there. Nothing big has changed besides I started college. The Shadow people I know ARE BAD BUT they protect me. They've told me the "Shadow King" watches over me. The demons are violent and the spirits just wanna talk.

• Like 1

When the blanket was put on me I felt warmer but when he walked out of the room everything went freezing and I felt as if all the love in my heart had gone. My house was build around 1824.. i think, and the spirits who lived there do not come into the house. They live in the woods and they stay there. Nothing big has changed besides I started college. The Shadow people I know ARE BAD BUT they protect me. They've told me the "Shadow King" watches over me. The demons are violent and the spirits just wanna talk.

I guess you'll just ignore what i've got to say but you're situation seems as if it's hovering over serious please talk to a doctor before coming to the conclusion you have about shadow people i know that most people who believe in shadow people this will say the same as me.

Hi :)

are the shadow people you experience demons or the spirits?, who are the spirits in your case? The 'Shadow King' can be anyone in the demonology world, of which much is said, Urantia saying that most were imprisoned in prison celestial worlds after JESUS' Mission, but then some were left and others increased in number by joining the dark or shadow side, including the Devil Caligastia and his great associate Daligastia of whom i've written already at these wonderful Fora here. Lucifer and Satan -Urantia affirms- are imprisoned currently until the Final Judgment that probably is already started since who knows when but recently...

i think yeah maybe it is someone related to you who said goodbye from the past or the future or the present.

i suggest you interact with them excepting the violent demons to help them all but protect yourself and never compromise with evil, with your goodness save their evil or hopelessness; probably the one who said goodbye is someone you know or what do we know... right? But you will know, just never lose your Hope, give Hope to anyone in need, those who have died beyond horribly GOD gives them back in whatever resurrection he deems Good, share it if you will whenever possible, it's a Revelation i learned from this series of 9 books in Spanish about the public life of JESUS...

and the Urantia Revelation gives HOPE like no other book i have ever known, in 1 of my posts i quoted it revealing why the Devil rebelled against GOD & that he's still free on our planet to prosecute his nefarious actions etc...

Wikipedia entry of J.J. Benítez' series of JESUS' public life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caballo_de_troya

CDT9-2.png

Hi,

I've been communicating with spirits, demons, ect since I was 4. This past week I was laying in bed and I felt a blanket cover me up. I turned and saw a Shadow figure drape a shadow blanket on me, turned and walked through my door. As he left the room I felt all the love in my heart disappear and I was left with this intense sadness and feeling as if someone important just said GoodBye to me. Anyone have any idea what this means?

Thanks

-Lexi

Hi Lexi,

You shouldn't worry about it. Spirit guides will sometimes put you through your paces. learn to just observe what happens to you with an observers mind, write everything down, and have a positive attitude. You can pm me anytime you like, :)

I guess you'll just ignore what i've got to say but you're situation seems as if it's hovering over serious please talk to a doctor before coming to the conclusion you have about shadow people i know that most people who believe in shadow people this will say the same as me.

I'm not sure what you mean by see a dr. Are you saying I'm have delusions or halucinations, because I have been INSTITUTIONALIZED because my own parents didn't believe me. They are REAL, when something that's not human has the ability to leave finger marks around your neck, its not your imagination. I've see psychologists/ psychiatrists for 5 years. I know I'm not crazy.

Hi Lexi,

You shouldn't worry about it. Spirit guides will sometimes put you through your paces. learn to just observe what happens to you with an observers mind, write everything down, and have a positive attitude. You can pm me anytime you like, :)

Thanks, I will PM you. :)

Lexi communicate with them but dont compromise with them nor let yourself be guided by 'celestial teachers', just please try to help them get out of their darkness hopelessness etc...

spiritual mediumship & channeling are not with loyal celestial beings, we are in Spiritual Quarantine since the Fall of the Devil from his status of 'Prince of this world', didnt JESUS mentioned him exactly as 'the Prince of this world' and that he has nothing in himself[JESUS]?

http://www.urantia.o...idway-creatures

(865.6) 77:8.13 Their chief work today is that of unperceived personal-liaison associates of those men and women who constitute the planetary reserve corps of destiny. It was the work of this secondary group, ably seconded by certain of the primary corps, that brought about the co-ordination of personalities and circumstances on Urantia which finally induced the planetary celestial supervisors to initiate those petitions that resulted in the granting of the mandates making possible the series of revelations of which this presentation is a part. But it should be made clear that the midway creatures are not involved in the sordid performances taking place under the general designation of “spiritualism.” The midwayers at present on Urantia, all of whom are of honorable standing, are not connected with the phenomena of so-called “mediumship”; and they do not, ordinarily, permit humans to witness their sometimes necessary physical activities or other contacts with the material world, as they are perceived by human senses.

and of course there are loyal celestial beings who sometimes contact people physically or give us signs to help or save us. (...)

• Like 1

Lexi communicate with them but dont compromise with them nor let yourself be guided by 'celestial teachers', just please try to help them get out of their darkness hopelessness etc...

spiritual mediumship & channeling are not with loyal celestial beings, we are in Spiritual Quarantine since the Fall of the Devil from his status of 'Prince of this world', didnt JESUS mentioned him exactly as 'the Prince of this world' and that he has nothing in himself[JESUS]?

k. Well, I don't know what Jesus said because that's not religion. I stopped studing that many years ago. My Goddess gave me this gift for a reason and whatever it is I have to finish for her.

So What Do They Say??

depends on who they are. I've had some tell me warnings to tell to their loved ones; they warn me of future events, of what not to do, some just sit and talk to me about life. It's like they have nothing better to do.