Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Mother Earth' to be given same rights as

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

View PostCradle of Fish, on 22 April 2011 - 09:41 AM, said:

That's probably the most unlikely scenario anyone has ever come up with. Seriously.
it was in the cancuun climate summit exective summary. bueracrats and NGOs don't need your permission, they don't even need to inform you.

"Over the next few years, the resilience – or capacity for recovery – of Mexico’s economic, social and natural systems to climate change will depend on the social, political and programmatic initiatives put in place to reinforce and restore their integrity, while reorienting development towards sustainability. For this to be possible, industrial, communications and energy infrastructure will need to be expanded and reconfigured, primary production will need to increase, and the conservation of natural ecosystems, their biodiversity and environmental services, land use planning and the relocation of settlements in high risk areas, will all need to be given greater impetus."
http://www.cop16.mx/...0092012-mexico/

http://www.infowars....-cancun-summit/

#47    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:02 AM

This is horrible, if we are putting human rights on mother earth...we are being in TOTAL slavery...extending to rights to a dam planet, this could go to other planets..gahd the slavery would be tremendous. The earth just is, it does not need any 'rigths'....god save us all..and yes I am just using that as a phrase..but man..that is som scary crap to be thinking that they are doing this...I hate the UN..and I hope they know this and know how f'd up they are. The End.

#48    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts

• What looks spooky is not always scary. What looks cute is not always cuddly.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

Won't happen. Ever.

Posted Image
UFOs aren't always the alien's spacecraft...sometimes they are the aliens.

#49    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:00 AM

Don't rights usually come with responsibilities?  Do we get to charge her with murder when a string of tornadoes hits a small town?

#50    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

Ugh, FGS. The Earth isn't a person. I can see arguing to clean up our messes--nice dream but we're gonna die off in huge numbers before it happens--but human rights do not go to an Elephant, let alone a Planet. Or a Whale. Or any animal. (They went to Dolphins, but considering some of the nasty things those creatures do. . . ) This has to be a shock tactic. There is no way in anything that this is passing.

#51    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

View PostJ.B., on 02 May 2011 - 07:36 PM, said:

This has to be a shock tactic. There is no way in anything that this is passing.
elvating the rights of of stones and trees to the rights of humans is the same as taking away human rights for humans. what better way to take away human rights from humans than to grant the same rights to trees and stones.
it will "pass", it is in Steven Rockefeller's Earth Charter, UN's Agenda 21 supported by the most powerful and influential people on the planet. your disbelief is powerless to stop it.

#52    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 04 May 2011 - 12:54 PM, said:

elvating the rights of of stones and trees to the rights of humans is the same as taking away human rights for humans. what better way to take away human rights from humans than to grant the same rights to trees and stones.
it will "pass", it is in Steven Rockefeller's Earth Charter, UN's Agenda 21 supported by the most powerful and influential people on the planet. your disbelief is powerless to stop it.

lol. You think a U.N. Resolution matters? They never have before. It will not "pass" in my country, for damn sure. Once humans see themselves reduced to dogs under the State, half will say, "Fine, whatever" the other half will say, "Well, since there's now a manhunting season, let's go get new guns." Pretty quick after that, we'd have a new government.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users