Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rand Paul Drills Hillary Clinton on Benghazi

acidhead

Jan. 23, 2013

lol... Pez... typo... I meant to type Prez.....hahha

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

Good!

Oh and BTW, the title of the thread sound a bit like a P0rn movie..... "Oh Rand!!!" :whistle:

EDIT: Clinton was looking kinda House-wifey in that sweater and bed hair. :cry:

EDIT: I thought for a second that at about 1:15 into this video that the camera man was going to zoom in on that Chick behind Rand. He almost centered on her. LOL. :whistle:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

The woman behind Rand was staring at Rand like she couldn't believe what she was hearing as he blasted away at Billary.

Jan. 23, 2013

lol... Pez... typo... I meant to type Prez.....hahha

I think you had it right with Pez. :lol:

I heard she cryed again lol.and then she resigned.see ya hill dont the door hit u in the butt.

This is one woMEN i dont like

I heard she cryed again lol.and then she resigned.see ya hill dont the door hit u in the butt.

This is one woMEN i dont like

And it probably won't be your last (misogynist).

Full confrontation:

Ain't she a darling?

Which has what to do with what?

shes hot for an older lady. Lets face it.

• Like 2

We all knew it was a terrorist attack, but the Republicans will grasp at any straw to give their camel a boost.

I'm just grateful that the intelligence community had the good sense not to allow Muslim extremists to interfere with a U.S. Presidential election.

Just when I think our government doesn't work, I catch a glimpse of something wonderful.

Or perhaps they were just smart enough to see how the wind moved in favor of President Obama.

The weather regularly makes or breaks armies throughout history. Seeing the earth kiss the Commander in Chief is no small matter.

Watching the Republicans twist in the wind

... priceless.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Which has what to do with what?

She admitted fault but without remorse. She's dog-****.

Just like her reaction when she heard the brutal death of Gadhaffi.

She's a witch.... disgusting IMO... a strong IMO.... full pulse.

She admitted fault but without remorse. She's dog-****.

Just like her reaction when she heard the brutal death of Gadhaffi.

She's a witch.... disgusting IMO... a strong IMO.... full pulse.

I'm sorry, I don't understand 'scatter brained logic'. What the heck does, "She's a witch.... disgusting IMO... a strong IMO.... full pulse.", even mean?

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I don't understand 'scatter brained logic'. What the heck does, "She's a witch.... disgusting IMO... a strong IMO.... full pulse.", even mean?

"She's a witch... disgusting in my opinion... a strong in my opinion... full pulse."

That she's evil.

• Like 1

"She's a witch... disgusting in my opinion... a strong in my opinion... full pulse."

That she's evil.

And the worst part of this is that she will run in 2016 UNTOUCHED BY ANY OF THIS. I think America has reached a tipping point. "Low informed voters" (idiots) now make up just over 50% of the electorate - downhill ride now.... My only satisfaction is that the vultures won't have long to enjoy the carcass. They don't create, they simply consume and shortly they'll be fighting each other for the scraps.

My least favorite part of this vid was the crocodile tears. It was like a someone who committed patricide crying because they were an orphan.

And the worst part of this is that she will run in 2016 UNTOUCHED BY ANY OF THIS. I think America has reached a tipping point. "Low informed voters" (idiots) now make up just over 50% of the electorate - downhill ride now.... My only satisfaction is that the vultures won't have long to enjoy the carcass. They don't create, they simply consume and shortly they'll be fighting each other for the scraps.

My least favorite part of this vid was the crocodile tears. It was like a someone who committed patricide crying because they were an orphan.

I've never been a huge fan of Hilary Clinton. I've always believed her and Bill's marriage was a sham.

I mean, they're already professional liars, anyways.

She's the fall guy for this. Of course, being Secretary of Defense she does have some culpability, as Senator Paul said.

Edited by Eonwe

I think she is responsible for the evasions after the event to cover for Obama pre election. But there is NO doubt that she was responsible in her position to have done more to save these guys. Justice will find her some day, of that I have no doubt. But I think she will continue to prosper for the foreseeable future.

She actually had the temerity to say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE at this point. Either she is stupid (don't believe it) or arrogant to a breathtaking degree.

I have to ask, because I cannot get my head around so much hate for this lady..I cannot understand what justifies the hate.

I have a few questions - What has she done that took effect, that encourages so much hate for her? Enough to call her evil.. What justifies the hate ? Is there any evidence that confirms and shows her evil acts ? ...I read on a blog once, ( not a UM blog ) someone mentioned they hate the idea of her being in office, because it was bad enough having a black man in, but the idea of a woman is too much.. I don't pay too much attention to hate mongers like that.. I am not accusing any of you of this, but I am looking for more informative answers..

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ? I guess hate is healthy. I must remember that next time I am on the religious boards lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ?

Do yourself a favor and learn about the Clinton Body Count before you defend a woman that you obviously don't know much about.

Do yourself a favor and learn about the Clinton Body Count before you defend a woman

Defend her? Where have I ever defended her? Point to where in my previous post that shows me defending her.? Asking what justifies hate and looking for facts to understand, constitutes as defending her? Try again

you obviously don't know much about.

Hence the questions asked to try and find out why ?.. To gain some level of understanding ... Learn to comprehend what I wrote...I am hoping someone intelligent will be kind enough to show me facts on what she has done, to help me understand why so much hate? ...I made this clear, and yet you took my post as a defence for her...*Sigh*

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Defend her? Where have I ever defended her? Point to where in my previous post that shows me defending her.? Asking what justifies hate and looking for facts to understand, constitutes as defending her? Try again

Hence the questions asked to try and find out why ?.. To gain some level of understanding ... Learn to comprehend what I wrote...I am hoping someone intelligent will be kind enough to show me facts on what she has done, to help me understand why so much hate? ...I made this clear, and yet you took my post as a defence for her...*Sigh*

wow. all of that over one word in my post? you are certainly touchy...

just research clinton body count and decide for yourself what you think of bill and hillary.

And i guess Bush Jr and his continuiing body counts don't matter to these Tea Partiers.

Edited by THE MATRIX

Hopefully someone will be more helpful with a better understanding of my previous post., and see that I am looking for some factual information as to why so many hate this woman.?. I'd rather ask from those of you on here that do hate her, and perhaps can explain more as to why this is? it could be more helpful ...Surely there has to be someone with some info that is factual and helps a lot ? Thanks in advance

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Hopefully someone will be more helpful with a better understanding of my previous post., and see that I am looking for some factual information as to why so many hate this woman.?. I'd rather ask from those of you on here that do hate her, and perhaps can explain more as to why this is? it could be more helpful ...Surely there has to be someone with some info that is factual and helps a lot ? Thanks in advance

You ought to ask those who hate her why the Repubs continue to vote for decreasing spending for us emhassy security or the fact they continue to vote against increased securit spending based on their voting records.

I actually like Hillary. I dont think she had any knowledge of what Benghazi was about as it was a covert operation as evidenced by the less then optimal number of personal allocated to retreiving the guns/missiles we gave the Libyan freedom fighters.

Im sorry but the Secretary of State is not an all knowing position within our corrupted government. Did she make mistakes. Yes. Is she responsible. No. The covert operative controller is the one responsible and he is only lurking in the shadows.