Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Die Hard 4 in the works

Saru

I saw this article on Digital Spy - doesn't say much but it seems to confirm that there will be another Die Hard film.

Bruce Willis has revealed that a fourth Die Hard movie is on its way.

While in London to promote his new movie, Hostage, he told Radio 1: "Die Hard 4.0 is being written as we speak, and if all goes well we'll be shooting it in Autumn on the east coast of the United States."

"John McClane has retired as a cop, and that's all that Fox have allowed me to tell you about it."

Source

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Subtemperate

• Shakezulah

• TheCrow

I have a title....

Die Hard 4.... JUST DIE ALREADY!

I am a fan of the first three, but seriously how many more situations like this can he get into.....

hahah touche Subs.

Well maybe it'll be good, but i can't see it topping the last one.

Die Hard 42: Bruce Willis Gets Explosives wired to his walker...

YipeeKiYea...you young whippersnapper...

rolleyes.gif

Oh boy... wacko.gif another one they can show on cable fifteen times a week.

The only thing I have liked him in, in recent times was "Tears of the Sun."

Apparently it's where he's a retired cop and he goes on vacation with his daughter and then gets caught up in some terrorist plot again, and his daughter will play quite a big part in helping him.

I've only seen the first and second movies but they are good action films. I have heard that the 3rd is good too.

Personally I don't mind them continuing the franchise as long as the story is good. If it's just gonna be a re-hash of the previous ones then there is no point. Also, there'll be action fans that will see it and fans of the franchise who will see it but I dunno if I can see it bringing in new fans... I mean, who would want to see a pretty old and kinda out of shape lookign Bruce Willis running around in a tank top?

It's not the only franchise getting a revival too. There's talks of a new Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Rocky (which apparently is going ahead) and Rambo... Apparently Sly wanted it to be where he runs around the jungle hunting Bin Laden.

o man Die Hard 4?! thats awsome. i hope its good. im sure it will be as long as it has good action and a good story line. Bruce Willis is awsome and i enjoy most of the movies he's in, cheesy or not.

Looking forward to his next role i must say. Sin City!

Sin City, Yeah Baby!

Die Hard 4.0 sounds rubbish though... They should have followed on from the others... like... Die Hard: Die Harderer or something... huh.giftongue.gif

Edited by TheCrow

I think subs name for it is great.

Die Hard

Die Hard 2 Die Harder

Die Hard 3 Die Hard With a Vengence

Die Hard 4 Just Die already!

i think they named the series Die Hard for a reason, because its not easy to get rid of. even after willis is dead, they will continue to make movies using his actual dead body.

I'm looking forward to another Die Hard! They're good movies.

And it's not like Bruce Willis is really that out of shape. I think it'll be a fun flick.

Oh, I forget to add, ive heard that a Mad Max one might actually be going ahead also... supposed to be galled Glory Road or soemthing

Yes, from what I beleive Mel Gison has signed to do the next Mad Max movie, whether reprising his role as Max, or playing a cameo Im not sure....

Dier hard movies seriously rocked and I cant wait to see this one, lets hope its at least as good as the earlier ones!

All I can say is....Im pretty sure by the fourth movie Bruce ain't gonna be celebrating christmas....