Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Latest Presidential Home town Debate

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,040 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:12 AM

In Obamas Opening statement he stressed Helping the Middle Class But said nothing about those who are Less Than Middle class, If Those who are less than middle class don't count, I sugest them not even having to pay any taxes .

What is the Qualification to be considdered Middle Class So I know who the worthless who Don'tr deserve mention by the one who presumes to fight and watch out for the Little Guy.

What is the Yearly income of The lowest
Middle Class??

Anyone???

If it is true that ten thousand per day are being forclosed on, what class are those who Have lost their Land and Homes in?

I think it has been at least a year and a half, times 10 thousand Home owners per day???

Vote Nader. Or Omnaka , As President I will Strip those who are in power and throw the criminal cronisms in Jail, Eliminate The Cia and stop all wars with Love.

We can do it!

Omnaka For Change! Just kidding , I can only run My own will.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka, 08 October 2008 - 01:19 AM.

#2    284dan

284dan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:17 AM

The lower class do not matter because they are the ones who are already on welfare and food stamps. The lower class are the black mark on this once great country.

#3    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,040 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:25 AM

284dan on Oct 8 2008, 02:17 AM, said:

The lower class do not matter because they are the ones who are already on welfare and food stamps. The lower class are the black mark on this once great country.

Yeah Yeah, Give me a number Not a lesson in Judging those who have lost their dignity.

It can even Happen to you or someone deer to you, through no Fault of their own.

It is society and Biggots who made The lower class as they are , Society and Judgements which Make the Bum , or addict Less Than you, and Nothing else.

And thosec who make their living Off of My Money That I made From Hard work, Wether I measure up to middle class Standard or not, Are only Qualified at ripping off at another's expense.

They make Bums and addicts, so they can be On the top of the dung heap called invisable money.

Love Omnaka

#4    Mr Honeybadger

Mr Honeybadger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:11 AM

If John McCain say :  " My Friends " one more time during this debate,  I'm going to shoot my television.

#5    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:20 AM

Live fact checker link:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-chec...debate_nas.html

FACEBOOK!
Posted Image
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#6    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,040 posts

O.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:32 AM

Blondigeist on Oct 8 2008, 03:20 AM, said:

I went there and searched for anual income, for middle Class, but came up empty.

Love Omnaka

#7    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:35 AM

mccain suprised me. He's really comfortable up there.

I wish they would both stop going on about each others voting records, it might be an attack but no one can be sure without nowing the full story. Stick to the issues kids.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#8    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:37 AM

They haVe both (mccain is too right?) stateD many times that tax CUts are comIng to the lOwer class. I'm not surE what you are AngRy about.

Love, Inhuman

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#9    EmpressStarXVII

EmpressStarXVII

Government Agent

• 3,705 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:37 AM

ohio traveler on Oct 7 2008, 10:11 PM, said:

If John McCain say :  " My Friends " one more time during this debate,  I'm going to shoot my television.

Hehe, you should have shot your television about 30 minutes into the debate tongue.gif

Posted Image

#10    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• 1,889 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:40 AM

Omnaka on Oct 7 2008, 08:32 PM, said:

I went there and searched for anual income, for middle Class, but came up empty.

Love Omnaka

It is replying to each candidates statements and 'correcting' the actual facts as opposed to what was claimed.
On that tone;
FactCheck.org hasn't posted it's piece yet; watch the site, I'm sure it will be up soon.
http://www.factcheck.org/
And if you haven't already, peruse the FactCheck on the past Presidential and VP debate(s).

Edit: Some early fact checking;
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_...te_fact_check_1

Edited by Blondigeist, 08 October 2008 - 02:44 AM.

FACEBOOK!
Posted Image
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#11    SoCrazes

SoCrazes

Psychic Spy

• 1,312 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:52 AM

InHuman on Oct 8 2008, 02:37 AM, said:

They haVe both (mccain is too right?) stateD many times that tax CUts are comIng to the lOwer class. I'm not surE what you are AngRy about.

Love, Inhuman

Believability is a factor my friend.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

#12    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:59 AM

InHuman on Oct 7 2008, 10:37 PM, said:

Love, Inhuman

I'll believe it when I see it.

Bill Clinton gave "tax cuts" like capital gains cuts for people making under $30,000.

Yea, people under $30k sure do have a lot of capital gains!  unsure.gif

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users