Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A SCHOOLBOY on a camping trip in Siberia found a huge footprint of a YETI, the Russian media claimed today.

The print was twice the size of a man's foot and was left not too long ago, according to the boy's father, Andrei Alexandrov.

His son Denis, 12, noticed the alleged sign of the Abominable Snowman on an early morning walk with other children close to his tent in the mountainous Shorsky National Park in Kemerovo region.

http://www.express.c...Russian-Siberia

• Like 1

My first impression is the footprint looks faked. In such soft ground the edges are too distinct and the imprint lacks some details on would expect to see in such a large biped - particularly there being no "ball" of the foot and the toes are too short and 'flat'.

• Like 2

the second picture looks nothing like a big foot. it looks like mud with a shape some what resembling .....mud, with the imprint of a stick being dug into it a couple of times.

The 1st picture just looks like a doctored "make it look a bit more convincing, somehow" shot.

Edited by freetoroam

interesting looking print. I hope they got a plaster cast of it and analyze it to see if it has all the earmarks of a yeti/BF

The most damning thing about it is--in all that muddy expanse there is only one. There should have been a track-way.

• Like 4

Am always wary of 'schoolboy finds'... with me once being a schoolboy.

Did you once try to prove the existence of the legendary Scottish Moor-Haggis in the same way, Eldo?

• Like 3

Did you once try to prove the existence of the legendary Scottish Moor-Haggis in the same way, Eldo?

lol,

I do believe he tried to sell bits of it to us.

• Like 1

interesting looking print. I hope they got a plaster cast of it and analyze it to see if it has all the earmarks of a yeti/BF

What earmarks would those be and what is your source for setting and establishing these earmarks?

• Like 2

Nope. But I did once back at school try to prove that the English/German Royal Windsor Family were Nazi sympathisers and supporters. Failed miserably at the time but....

• Like 1

What earmarks would those be and what is your source for setting and establishing these earmarks?

The earmarks from the yeti i presumed......only having one foot would put you at a disadvantage when standing, thus it fell over leaving a clear yeti earmark in the mud, further up the path there was a complete face plant.

• Like 2

At last! Photographic proof that Russian schoolboys exist! But I'm not too sure I entirely trust that smile....

• Like 1

I remember watching a bigfoot debunking show, and bear prints can look very much like a large bipedal creature when the rear paw overlaps the front paw print

Looks impressively fake, a little too good to be true.

• Like 2

The most damning thing about it is--in all that muddy expanse there is only one. There should have been a track-way.

Maybe it hopped aboard it's flying saucer ......

• Like 1

When a human walks in mud you tend to find the big toe print smudges backwards with lack of traction combined with the weight lifting and forward motion , this is clearly far too "perfect" to be genuine!

I call a poorly constructed fake

• Like 1

That is one big foot. We all know what that means.....

Who ever left it has huge socks.

• Like 3

I'd prefer something else, as plaster casts of "big feet" have yielded no scientific merit nor any evidence of the existence of such a creature.

• Like 3

Unless his Yeti only had one leg, it looks like this one goes into the "hoax" category.

• Like 4

Unless his Yeti only had one leg, it looks like this one goes into the "hoax" category.

Maybe it's the even rarer Uniyeti.

• Like 3

I'd prefer something else, as plaster casts of "big feet" have yielded no scientific merit nor any evidence of the existence of such a creature.

The term "scientific merit" has yet to be entered into the crypto dictionary. At the moment, the term is considered a subspecies of the word "kryptonite" lol.

• Like 2

I'm 50/50 when it comes to biggest or yeti as when there is evidence like this there isn't a trail of footprints to follow there's always 1 or 2 bit never a trail ide love a trail to be followed then boom face to face with biggy himself.

DNA the only way to go accredited by a reputable and mainstream scientific source or a real body.