Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police axe game of fetch

<bleeding_heart>

German police have detained a man and confiscated an axe he was throwing for his dog to retrieve, according to authorities.

"Every time the dog obediently fetched the axe and returned it to its master," police in the western city of Aachen said.

"He must have been out of his mind," said an Aachen police spokesman.

"It clearly wasn't a small dog."

Passers-by spotted the barefoot 36-year-old enjoying his dangerous game of "go fetch" in a park and alerted police.

Source

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirini

• stillcrazy

• DC09

• mickyboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just be grateful that the dog didi not get hit, there are some really dangerous people out there.

Before I pass judgement on this poor weird person, there are a couple of facts I need to know that are not in the story.

1 Was the axe a regular type with a three foot handle and double bit blade,

or was it a hand axe?

2. Was the dog waiting for each throw by his owners side, or was he out in the target area?

3. Was the guy a frustrated woodchoppper and p***ed that things in the woodchopping biz were not going well and he was trying to throw the axe away, but the dog kept retrieving it in hopes of convincing his owner not to give up so easy, thus ensuring the pet he would have a steady stream of kibble?

4. Am I completely off my rocker and should stop wondering about the small stupid things in life.?

Guest Lottie

StillCrazy wrote:

3. Was the guy a frustrated woodchoppper and p***ed that things in the woodchopping biz were not going well and he was trying to throw the axe away, but the dog kept retrieving it in hopes of convincing his owner not to give up so easy, thus ensuring the pet he would have a steady stream of kibble?

Ha ha ha..Love it! laugh.gif