Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

advanced aliens or ancient humans?

Several of the things about the ancient alien theory seem to support the idea imo. One question that comes up is whether it seems more likely that advanced beings made the pyramids and stacked up a bunch of huge skillfully cut rocks in a number of different places all over the planet, or that ancient humans did that themselves. Since we can't figure out how they could have done it today, what are the chances that a bunch of different separate societies of ancient humans were able to figure out how to do it thousands of years ago? Really it seems more likely that aliens had a big hand in it. It seems more likely than not that there are beings who can get around in space in the universe. The bigger question is whether or not they have been to Earth, and the stacking of the huge rocks is evidence that they have. Also it seems that where there are such examples the humans usually/always refer to beings from the sky. Does it seem like people thousands of years ago would do things to suggest that aliens had been here, just to try to fool people thousands of years in the future? Or at any point in the future? Why would they? If people believed in beings from the stars back then, why would they think people wouldn't still believe in them in the future? And of course the bigger question of how could they do the things that were done?

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, Nopeda. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Feel free to use the search function at the top of the page, as there are many interesting threads on this very topic. Keep an eye on the dates of the threads, though.

Since we can't figure out how they could have done it today, what are the chances that a bunch of different separate societies of ancient humans were able to figure out how to do it thousands of years ago?

Think very carefully about that statement.

Dozens of different societies all around the earth figured out Masonry technology. If a bunch of societies around the planet can all figure it out, the logical conclusion is that the technology is not all that complex.

You should be careful of logic that begins with the assumption of "I, personally, do not know, therefore others do not either."

Love the Name ! NOPEDA ! Anti-Wiki-leak and all ! I too welcome you to a really great Forum ! As far as advanced Aliens or Ancient humans ? WHo`s to ever know we seem to have many,many opinions on this subject in here.

THe best thing to do is never stop wondering ! Looking. Asking questions posting your ideas ! Welcome again !

Remember that E.T is only as far away as the next thought.

Why does everyone bang on about ancient humans?

Why, primarily, do most people only consider the two options – ancient humans or aliens – as being the only possible answers?

The earth is millions of years old….many many many civilisations – human or otherwise – may have risen and fallen since the formation of the earth.

• Like 1

Why, primarily, do most people only consider the two options – ancient humans or aliens – as being the only possible answers?

The earth is millions of years old….many many many civilisations – human or otherwise – may have risen and fallen since the formation of the earth.

Not too sure what you mean Dekker....are you not saying the same thing??? if not human then wouldnt it be classed as alien??"??"

Not too sure what you mean Dekker....are you not saying the same thing??? if not human then wouldnt it be classed as alien??"??"

Alien implies something extra-terrestrial….i’m saying there may have been many other sentient life forms that developed on this planet in the millions of years prior to the emergence of humanity as the dominant species.

Alien implies something extra-terrestrial….i’m saying there may have been many other sentient life forms that developed on this planet in the millions of years prior to the emergence of humanity as the dominant species.

ok, :tu: I now see...thanks for clarifying

Many of the cases where people claim "Since we can't figure out how they could have done it today, what are the chances that a bunch of different separate societies of ancient humans were able to figure out how to do it thousands of years ago?" misstake one important thing.

It's not that we can't physically do those things, it's more that we can't do those within what would be considered practical by our standards. It was one building or monument in a show I saw (Don't recall which) and they had a so called engineer claiming such a construct would be impossible to achieve for us.

But it was not a impossible construction, it was a impractical construction. Not the same thing, even if it's easy to pass them off to be the same to get a selling point in the tv.

Many of the cases where people claim "Since we can't figure out how they could have done it today, what are the chances that a bunch of different separate societies of ancient humans were able to figure out how to do it thousands of years ago?" misstake one important thing.

It's not that we can't physically do those things, it's more that we can't do those within what would be considered practical by our standards. It was one building or monument in a show I saw (Don't recall which) and they had a so called engineer claiming such a construct would be impossible to achieve for us.

But it was not a impossible construction, it was a impractical construction. Not the same thing, even if it's easy to pass them off to be the same to get a selling point in the tv.

Yeah, but ancients people built impracticable things all the time. There was a time in Europe when building a church could take a lifetime.

Welcome to the forum, Nopeda.

. . .

Dozens of different societies all around the earth figured out Masonry technology. If a bunch of societies around the planet can all figure it out, the logical conclusion is that the technology is not all that complex.

You should be careful of logic that begins with the assumption of "I, personally, do not know, therefore others do not either."

Thank you for the welcome. We don't know, meaning none of us, but so far I stand by what I wrote and add to it that if we can't get online and find out how they did it, then dozens of separate early human civilizations are not likely to have figured it out on their own either. No offense, but I believe it's you who are not thinking it through. The masonry example was not a good one because it's too simple, and it's quite possible that there are no good examples. I personally can't think of one that even comes close, again making the likelyhood in favor of humans drop even more. Also it seems that pretty much everywhere those huge stone constructions exist, there is reference to star people or something similar. Why would they try to fool future humans? It seems more likely they would think future humans would be going in space with them with their own ships by this time rather than disbelieving they even exist. Doesn't it? They believed, so why wouldn't they expect future humans to believe and learn more about them, and start to share the universe with them...?

Love the Name ! NOPEDA ! Anti-Wiki-leak and all ! I too welcome you to a really great Forum ! As far as advanced Aliens or Ancient humans ? WHo`s to ever know we seem to have many,many opinions on this subject in here.

THe best thing to do is never stop wondering ! Looking. Asking questions posting your ideas ! Welcome again !

Remember that E.T is only as far away as the next thought.

Thank you for the welcome. I often write the name nopEda. It is in opposition to the gross misnomer "animal rights" and the elimination objective. No offense to anyone here but I do oppose that approach and very much favor decent animal welfare and trying to provide domestic animals with lives of positive value instead. The name is sort of a slam on PeTA, and means no to people for the Extinction of domestic animals.

Yeah, but ancients people built impracticable things all the time. There was a time in Europe when building a church could take a lifetime.

I dont see anything special with the pyramids except to think those Egyptians had a lot of spare time on their hands.

• Like 1

Maybe dinosaurs did it and humans moved in later, but I disbelieve that possibility for a number of reasons. I'm not aware of humans doing many things like that more recently either. Why did they stop? Even if they didn't keep moving huge rocks around there are plenty of heavy things humans lift, so why did they quit doing it to such an extent that no one knows how they did it? The most likely answer seems to be that they can't do it any more because the beings with the stuff to do it with went away and took it with them. What answer could be more likely than that?

According to the Ra Materials (The Law of One) the pyramids were built by extraterrestrials using thought alone. Very interesting read. :tu:

How the pyramids were built and why Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten instituted monotheism.

You expect us to accept a transcript which, purportedly, details the correspondence between a questioner and Ra, as being credible?

Edited by Alienated Being

I dont see anything special with the pyramids except to think those Egyptians had a lot of spare time on their hands.

Why such a huge structure making use of what appears to be a small percentage of possible interior space? A diagram:

http://is.gd/nmcAIr

shows just a few shafts and that's it. Like it's a machine or something. On Ancient Aliens I believe they said there are no marks or hieroglyphs of any sort in the Great Pyramid, then someplace online later I read that there's a lot of stuff like that in there. So what to believe about that?

You expect us to accept a transcript which, purportedly, details the correspondence between a questioner and Ra, as being credible?

No. No I don't. I just said that according to those transcripts, that's how the pyramids were built. I also said that it was very interesting reading and it is. So is a Stephen King novel but I don't expect you to believe in evil, child molesting clowns either. :rolleyes:

That is a good point and a good post, as always. I wish that the Moonhoax believers and other "impossible" task slingers could understand this simple logic.

Edited by DBunker

Maybe dinosaurs did it and humans moved in later, but I disbelieve that possibility for a number of reasons. I'm not aware of humans doing many things like that more recently either. Why did they stop? Even if they didn't keep moving huge rocks around there are plenty of heavy things humans lift, so why did they quit doing it to such an extent that no one knows how they did it? The most likely answer seems to be that they can't do it any more because the beings with the stuff to do it with went away and took it with them. What answer could be more likely than that?

Why do you only consider dinosaurs or humans? There may have been other intelligent lifeforms that developed on the planet and then disappeared. Perhaps their ‘bones’ were biodegradeable? maybe they didn’t have bones?! Perhaps it was a form of humanity that has since disappeared? Perhaps these other beings were worshipped by our ancestors to the extent their remains were venerated and ultimately destroyed!?

Considering humans or dinosaurs as the only ever sentient beings on earth seems a classic example of human arrogance. There’s far more we don’t know about the history of this planet than we do know….

Thank you for the welcome. We don't know, meaning none of us,

And I am saying that you are making an assumption that you do not need to be making. You may not know, but you should not assume no one else does.

but so far I stand by what I wrote and add to it that if we can't get online and find out how they did it, then dozens of separate early human civilizations are not likely to have figured it out on their own either.

That...explains a lot about your thinking.

As useful as the internet is, if you don't know how to use it correctly, you aren't going to get too much out of it.

No offense, but I believe it's you who are not thinking it through.

^_^

The masonry example was not a good one because it's too simple, and it's quite possible that there are no good examples.

Wait...:huh:

You are the one that is talking about masonry. Your OP is about the Pyramids, for crying out loud.

I personally can't think of one that even comes close, again making the likelyhood in favor of humans drop even more.

You...can't think of other massive masonry projects of the ancient world? Heck, the Great Pyramids aside, another three of the seven wonders are masonry projects. Honestly, the Lighthouse of Alexandria was more complex in terms of engineering, but even at that, the temple complexes around the Pyramids and farther away were even more complex than that. The bigger the projects were, the less complex they tended to be (for obvious reasons).

Also it seems that pretty much everywhere those huge stone constructions exist, there is reference to star people or something similar.

Didn't you just say you could think of other examples?

In all cases, there are references to "star people" pretty much everywhere, with or without pyramids.

Why would they try to fool future humans? It seems more likely they would think future humans would be going in space with them with their own ships by this time rather than disbelieving they even exist. Doesn't it? They believed, so why wouldn't they expect future humans to believe and learn more about them, and start to share the universe with them...?

Nopeda...I think perhaps you should spend a bit more time clarifying your point. You seem to be going back and forth here, and I honestly can't tell what it is you are proposing.

That's a good point. Ancient peoples didn't live at the pace that we do today. Even though not all of us grew up with computers, we did grow up with cars, radios, televisions and phones. Our ability to travel and communicate would seem like sorcery back in the middle ages.

One has to wonder what kind of patience is induced in a society where they lived at a much slower pace. To them, constructing any kind of building would have been more difficult and taken longer than what we know today, so the idea of taking a lifetime or several to build something as a culture probably wasn't so far-fetched.

Today, the tallest structure in the world was built in about five years, when castles were built in 7-12 yearas on average.

I do think there could be some kind of extra terrestrial link with the pyramids and ancient civilisations from different parts of the planet. I strongly believe that ETs were in contact with humans back then, and if they did help with the pyramids it was probably done via levitation as with other structures from the past.

I have a opinion that just good old man power built the pyramids due to the fact s,and it only needs a semi-soft serv to understand that we have not to this day ever found any Alien tech,of instructions or hardware !

Now If they open up one someday and find that magic wand or levaitator master tool and laser stone cutter with the Alpha centuri patent number on it were off to the races ! Cheers !justDONTEATUS :wacko:

When you consider how slim the chance that aliens have ever reached our planet and combine that with drawings and carvings from several parts of the world that show men pulling stone and statue using sleds and ropes you can be sure that men built the various stone structures around the world not aliens.

When you consider how slim the chance that aliens have ever reached our planet and combine that with drawings and carvings from several parts of the world that show men pulling stone and statue using sleds and ropes you can be sure that men built the various stone structures around the world not aliens.

If aliens helped, they were obviously just bossing the humans around.

Remember the first pyramid they built ended up crude and ugly, hardly resembling the newer pyramids we think of today or anything that advanced aliens would have built. If you study the history of the pyramids, you can see steady improvement in their building techniques as they refined their methods and discovered what worked and what failed. If aliens were involved, they didn't know much more about building pyramids than the humans who were building them.