Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hitler didnít kill himself in Berlin

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1    Persia

Persia

A Persian Monarchist

• 8,769 posts

• ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an Űoverwhelming amount of evidenceŲ to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustan...le1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail...-Argentina.html

Posted Image

#2    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

The guys who discovered this wouldn't make a bunch of crap up just to sell a book would they? :blink: :rolleyes:

Edited by Biff Wellington, 18 October 2011 - 04:28 PM.

#3    _Only

_Only

• 6,634 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image

:unsure2:

Random Source

edit: Don't know what the red box is supposed to be pointing to, but this is a photo of Hitler's dead corpse. The site I got the photograph from claims it was a set-up Doppleganger of Hitler. I hadn't heard of a photo of his body being known; but found this.

edit of an edit - Nevermind, turns out it was a double for Hitler, Gustav Weler. Don't I feel silly for not knowing my history.

Edited by Jerry Only, 18 October 2011 - 06:10 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#4    AmpleFyre

AmpleFyre

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

View PostJerry Only, on 18 October 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

edit: Don't know what the red box is supposed to be pointing to, but this is a photo of Hitler's dead corpse. The site I got the photograph from claims it was a set-up Doppleganger of Hitler.

The red box is showing that there's a white square object(?) in the second picture, but absent in the first. Though I am unsure what that's meant to imply.

EDIT:

edit of an edit - Nevermind, turns out it was a double for Hitler, Gustav Weler. Don't I feel silly for not knowing my history.

I thought that's who that picture was of, but I wasn't sure.

Edited by DeltaEcho, 18 October 2011 - 06:13 PM.

"All I say is that I think it is damned unlikely that anything like a central cosmic will, a spirit world, or an eternal survival of personality exist. They are the most preposterous and unjustified of all the guesses which can be made about the universe, and I am not enough of a hair-splitter to pretend that I don't regard them as arrant and negligible moonshine. In theory I am an agnostic, but pending the appearance of radical evidence I must be classed, practically and provisionally, as an atheist." ~ H.P. Lovecraft

#5    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

Well, golly - there is a movie of the book coming out in the next month or so. How about that?

The little corporal topped himself when the going got tough. People should just deal with it.

#6    Lady Llayne

Lady Llayne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• Be happy, you are the only one that controls you. Never mind the rest. Its mind over matter, if you don't mind they don't matter :)

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

I think that is shocking though that they would hide it from the world, if that was actually the case. I wonder if his daughters know who he really was. I think it shocking that they would hide this from the world, but at the end of the day that is how they control the population. All round sad situation.

#7    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

It's not the first time theories surface with the same premise, but who will ever know.  The Rudolph Hess case is still considered a national security in UK so why not a hitler case.

http://www.rense.com...eral54/1960.htm

http://www.rense.com...al47/refuge.htm

There are more but who cares now anyway.  He's really dead now

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#8    AsatroGubbe

AsatroGubbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Klein aber mein.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

I last heard that hitlers skull was still in moskva...why not do DNA test if this is true?

#9    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

View PostAsatroGubbe, on 19 October 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

I last heard that hitlers skull was still in moskva...why not do DNA test if this is true?
and compare to what???? :P

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#10    star energy

star energy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

Just the idea if him living out his life makes my skin crawl. That Pig needed to die in a bad way.  He wouldn't take his own life.  He was a coward.  You can't kill the devil.  Only kill his shell. He'll resurface again.  Only this time we need to stop it from destroying anything or anyone.  Notradomas says it all.  Sorry, don't know the correct spelling of his name.  You get the idea.

Edited by star energy, 19 October 2011 - 02:45 PM.

#11    _Only

_Only

• 6,634 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

View Poststar energy, on 19 October 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

Just the idea if him living out his life makes my skin crawl. That Pig needed to die in a bad way.  He wouldn't take his own life.  He was a coward.

I don't know about that. His doctor was feeding him powerful amphetamines mixed with all kinds of weird drugs that would make anyone unstable mentally, and prone to acts of temporary insanity/bravery. Sometimes I wonder how much of Hitler's campaign tactics and aggression was caused by this drug cocktail he was fed multiple times daily, by a quack doctor.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#12    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

I do not believe this. Why? 2 reasons.

1. It says that he fleed to Argentina via Spain How did he get to Spain? Via a place in Denmark called TÝnder. Trust me, no Dane could have kept that a secrect. Some Dane would have come out and tried to make some money of it.

2. Hitler loved his empire too much, i dont believe he could have lived with the shame of failure. Remember when he found out that he would loose, he tried to destroy hole of Germany. He sent out orders to burn everything down and wanted very very young and old people out to the front line so they all could get killed.

"Its not true, before my brain says so" - BFB

#13    gatekeeper32

gatekeeper32

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

Wow another theory of hilter's faked death another dollar to be made.

#14    Persia

Persia

A Persian Monarchist

• 8,769 posts

• ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image

#15    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

View PostPersia, on 18 October 2011 - 04:21 PM, said:

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an ôoverwhelming amount of evidenceö to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustan...le1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail...-Argentina.html

I always thought that after he offed himself that he was thrown in a shallow grave, doused with gas and burned then the Russians found the grave. Hmmmm. I just don't think that this animal made it to Argentina with some of the other animals that did make it, like Mendela. He would have almost certainly been found out. Good riddins to the b******. or....does he live on?.   http://www.nsm88.org/

Edited by Robbie333, 19 October 2011 - 04:01 PM.

Robbie James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users