Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leave autism out of your conspiracy theories!

spartan max2

Autism is genetic!

I repeat genetic.

so when people try to link vaccines to autism, or chem trails to autism or whatever theory where we are being poisoned. Just leave autism out of it.

It is genetic, So far we have no scientific reason to think that it is not genetic ( to my knowledge)

That is all :)

• Like 5

Everything is fair game in woo-woo land.

• Like 3

The Illuminati controls Autism.

I thought it was very recently linked to older fathers. It has something to do with a man getting older and his sperm gradually getting less healthy over time to the point where is has mutations.

• Like 1

Nonsense it is extraterrestrials in conjunction with the CIA and Adolf Hitlers son

I agree with topic here.

Cancer should be off limits also.

• Like 1

I think you are right.

I dare anyone to find something that hasn't been linked to the illuminati, on this site !

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Autism is genetic!

I repeat genetic.

so when people try to link vaccines to autism, or chem trails to autism or whatever theory where we are being poisoned. Just leave autism out of it.

It is genetic, So far we have no scientific reason to think that it is not genetic ( to my knowledge)

That is all :)

Ah, but the mothers and fathers were vaccinated.......

I thought it was all about karma and reincarnations. Maybe it is god working in mysterious ways. Maybe its a creationist plot to show that humans are not related to other species because other species do not exhibit autism. Sorry house cats are all autistic. Maybe its HAARP. No, it has to be an error from nephilim bioengineering. Maybe an escaped organism from Plum Island. Cthulhu did it. Tanning booths are the cause! It's from nanothermite. That almost sounds plausible. Maybe its wormholes that our DNA makes. It's possibly due to over indulgence in organic foods or a strict vegan diet. It might be due to low electromagnetic fog zones. Recently a peer reviewed article was published linking autism to yoga and yogurt.

Disclaimer: Don't believe anything in this post including this sentence.

• Like 2

I thought it was all about karma and reincarnations. Maybe it is god working in mysterious ways. Maybe its a creationist plot to show that humans are not related to other species because other species do not exhibit autism. Sorry house cats are all autistic. Maybe its HAARP. No, it has to be an error from nephilim bioengineering. Maybe an escaped organism from Plum Island. Cthulhu did it. Tanning booths are the cause! It's from nanothermite. That almost sounds plausible. Maybe its wormholes that our DNA makes. It's possibly due to over indulgence in organic foods or a strict vegan diet. It might be due to low electromagnetic fog zones. Recently a peer reviewed article was published linking autism to yoga and yogurt.

Disclaimer: Don't believe anything in this post including this sentence.

You forgot to include the Rothchilds, the Annunaki and Obama.

And you mustn't forget mininukes. Never forget mininukes !

• Like 1

Why would you make such an assertion that autism is off limits for free speech? Any explanation as to how "genetics" explains the graph below?prevalence-graph1.jpg

• Like 2

Why would you make such an assertion that autism is off limits for free speech? Any explanation as to how "genetics" explains the graph below?prevalence-graph1.jpg

Better than the vague accusations that vaccines cause autism. Last time anybody actually posed a mechanism for the that they were a decade late and a dollar short.

More likely alcoholism and generic painkillers I would have thought and if there is a history of it in one bloodline, then the damaged genes could be passed on so indicating a genetic explanation....maybe.

• Like 1

UHM, maybe this graph explains graph above.......

world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg

• Like 2

Autism Speaks who have made the statistics you are using, is against the idea that vaccination causes autism.

Please read the following links :

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/policy-statements/information-about-vaccines-and-autism

http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism

• Like 1

Probably from an increased understanding of it and maybe overdiagnosis, all psychological conditons have been increasing because of these reasons. This also has nonething to do with free speech I am just asking that people learn more about it and stop these ill advised claims. The brain is so complex, autsim is all about the brain, its designed a certain way which is a result of genetics. To think that some small dose of a chemical completley restructers the brain is ludicrouis. It could harm the brain but harming the brain does not cause autism, autsim is not a harmed brain it is a brain designed diffrent.

• Like 4

UHM, maybe this graph explains graph above.......

world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg

This is a complete fail. My graph shows the rate of autism regardless of what the population is (i.e 1 in 100 people no matter how many people there are).

Edit. And many people liked your false logic. Shows how confirmation bias works. If someone says what you want to hear, we like it! No matter how wrong it is

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 6

Autism Speaks who have made the statistics you are using, is against the idea that vaccination causes autism.

Please read the following links :

http://www.autismspe...ines-and-autism

http://www.autismspe...org/what-autism

Who's claiming vaccinations are causing autism? Not me. But i am not going to rule out a conspiracy as autism rates have skyrocketed from 1 in 5000 to almost 1 in 50 today. Could it be linked to something external? I think so, as genetics would not explain such a rapid growth in autism percentages.

Autism-through-the-years-Lisa-Quinones-Fontanez-Babble-2-624x866.jpg

Those are some good points.

Just curouis do you personally have a theory on what an external cause may be ?

Those are some good points.

Just curouis do you personally have a theory on what an external cause may be ?

No sorry, i don't pretend to be an expert on medical matters. May I ask what you interest in autism is?

No sorry, i don't pretend to be an expert on medical matters. May I ask what you interest in autism is?

I was diagnosed with aspergers since i was a littel lad. It is a subset of autism, to a way lesser degree. And my mom is a special needs teacher. Experiencing aspergers is part of what makes me believe it is genetic. Everything about aspergers was just so much things basically desinged in me. It is just so complex that i have trouble seeing an external force causing it. I can see all kinds of things damaging a brain but not entirly re construct it. It sounds as crazy to me as if someone claimed that a white baby exposed to mercy is someone going to grow up to be black. His genes would have to completley change for that to happen. Specially since the brain is not just one gene its a complicated interaction between many

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

And here is a nice article on what may explaine your "increase" in autism. Its an old article and studies (2008) but makes good points

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-increase-in-autism-diagnoses-two-hypotheses/

It has some great studies and shows how our "increase" is really just from broadaning definitions and more awarness.

• Like 1

ETA: Chose to edit this myself as it would only lead to off-topic discussion.

Edited by nosuchthing

I have an autistic son.

I do think that autism spectrum disorders are over-diagnosed these days. I do not think they are caused by vaccines.

I'm not sure about genetic though either. No one else in my or his father's extended family had any mental defect at all. Why would it suddenly pop up?

Some people think that environmental pollutants can play a role in some cases. Bad habits of the parents during conception (I didn't have the healthiest diet, but no smoking or drinking or anything.)? Older father? My sons father was 25.

From all that I read about all the various manifestations of autism, it seems like it is more of an umbrella term for a massive collection of symptoms or oddities of behavior and cognition etc. As such, it could have multiple causes imo.

I've had other parents of autistic kids get angry with me because I'm not really into finding out why it happens. I'm too busy raising my son.

• Like 4