Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are we aliens?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:00 AM

please hear me out.

Here is my thought of our existance...

We see shows like Nova and such asking questions like "how did we do this that and the other so long ago when we didn't have technology"

My answer: We didn't.  We came from Mars.  Seeing how the thw planets are so similar, I have a feeling we moved here from there.  The original Earthlings must have been more advanced, but less intelligent.  They had technology, no brains... we have brains pwnt them... took over.  Let me elaborate.

I feel we may have had links to original earthlings and actually been praised.  Mummies and such do look a lot like us... as do cave paintings.  Perhaps WE were the ones running egypt and such and WE were praised and mummified.  Something happened to Mars (now all dry... we needed water?) so we took over this planet.

It may sound a bit far fetched, but it makes sense to me.

-Richard-

#17    earthygirl04

earthygirl04

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

• What this world needs is....
    "ME".... as President!!!

Posted 22 July 2004 - 08:16 PM

Could it be that we are just an experiment by another advanced species who creates life and watches it to see if it evolves. Maybe we are human colonists and the human race has been around for hundreds of thousands of years but the only way to really colonise the stars is by starting all over again on another planet from scratch.

Hey!  Did you get this off of the "Outer Limits"?!    I saw that show too!! tongue.gif

My answer: We didn't. We came from Mars. Seeing how the thw planets are so similar, I have a feeling we moved here from there. The original Earthlings must have been more advanced, but less intelligent. They had technology, no brains... we have brains pwnt them... took over. Let me elaborate.

Just a question. if the "original Earthlings" didn't have any brains, how were they smart enough to have more advanced technology? huh.gif

I feel we may have had links to original earthlings and actually been praised. Mummies and such do look a lot like us... as do cave paintings. Perhaps WE were the ones running egypt and such and WE were praised and mummified. Something happened to Mars (now all dry... we needed water?) so we took over this planet.

rolleyes.gif Of-course the mummies and cave paintings look like us, they were humans too!  laugh.gif

Posted Image
~Chase Your Own Stars, and Follow Your Own Path. ~         
Posted ImagePosted Image

~ My Little Corner of the Net ~

#18    Lost_In_Thought

Lost_In_Thought

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

• "Dang.... There goes my Mind again!"

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

After reading this Post, My beleif that we came here from another planet is stronger then ever! We probably where created by an Alien named God, who took some neanderthals abduct.gif , scrambled around with their DNA, sent them back to earth, and then helped them through the Ice age (screw the other Neanderthals).

Edited by Lost_In_Thought, 22 July 2004 - 11:02 PM.

#19    satguru

satguru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:42 PM

I think it's not so important where we came from, as now we're here we've just got to make the best of it. Whether we came from Mars or much further afield, the universe more or less seems to repeat itself within certain variations, so life here or there is life.

It gets interesting if we were deliberately brought here or visitors came and mixed their genes with ours, as of course it means there are some very advanced and secretive aliens somewhere that not only exist and did this, but are both capable of travelling here and masking their presence using technology we can only dream about.
If we got here by accident from planetary activity then, like many artefacts that land here from outer space, it just means there's basic life around elsewhere, which I would expect assuming  the odds that there isn't, within an infinite universe, must be massive.

I've also read a few of the books, the Raelian one I agree was embarrassing and should really be used as toilet paper, what an absolute joke, but a much rarer book, the song of the greys, implies a biblical story of God and the devil, who isn't an individual but a race of evil and powerful aliens who pretend to be God so as to lead us away from the true one. Mind you, if I was a true God and saw these aliens taking the pee out of me, I'd just send them all to Watford or some similar dire fate, not let them lie to my children for thousands of years.

#20    Murdison

Murdison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Lost_In_Thought @ Jul 23 2004, 12:01 AM)
(screw the other Neanderthals).

huh.gif Not until they've had a good bath and shave?  thumbsup.gif

Good theory,Thoughtless one. Maybe it is true that we are a Hybrid form of Neanderthal and alien entity? And also God was an alien being and his crew were angels with space helmets(Halo's)!.....Ok then,so what happened to the fallen one,Lucifer,why was he different from the rest of the aliens?  huh.gif  

Posted Image

#21    cor_raven

cor_raven

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

• Owner of the One and only Dancing Chupacabras

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:34 PM

so did the martians bring monkeys and apes so that we would believe we were natives or was there existance here a hapy coincedence. besides mars hasn't had water on the surface since before before fish had  backbones. and scientist think that the most life mars ever had was some single celled microbes. if your saying that microbes have spaceships then your wack.  rolleyes.gif  

Posted Image
I HAVE SEEN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN....................AND IT IS GOOD
6*7=42, it's all you need to know
The Barman And UA's Avitars

I HATE SAURKRAUT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users