Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Infiltrating Area 51 (Threads merged)


  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#46    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 13 October 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

"The guards took no notice of them until one of the crew decided it was a good idea to stroll over to the hut and knock on the door."

BBC intelligence at its best.

MPs didn't sound very observant either! People must remember this is the outer area of the highly classified but still has deadly force allowed if they think you're a real threat.

Edited by White Unicorn, 14 October 2012 - 05:55 PM.


#47    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Some people have even tried to fly over there and gotten jumped by jet interceptors flying out of God knows where.  They have orders to shoot them down if they refuse to land.

Gee, that sounds familiar for some reason.

A few decades ago, if you got caught in bad turbulance near one area and ended up over the outer area headed toward the base in order to avoid crash, they were nice enough to surround you with armed black hellicopters that warned you if you don't go back you will be shot down within so many minutes.  They told the pilot how to manuever out of the vacuum not to crash and how to get back on course out of the area.

They were only doing there job.  The following year they increased the deadly force area to prevent this kind of accidental thing in the future.  They know you don't accidently get there now and will shoot you down.

These stupid BBC guys were not within range to see anything of importance so they were not shot. I heard there have been instances, once warned and arrested if you go back you are shot. MPs only have so much patience with this type UFO media people in a classified defense area.


#48    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,966 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 14 October 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

A few decades ago, if you got caught in bad turbulance near one area and ended up over the outer area headed toward the base in order to avoid crash, they were nice enough to surround you with armed black hellicopters that warned you if you don't go back you will be shot down within so many minutes.  They told the pilot how to manuever out of the vacuum not to crash and how to get back on course out of the area.

They were only doing there job.  The following year they increased the deadly force area to prevent this kind of accidental thing in the future.  They know you don't accidently get there now and will shoot you down.

These stupid BBC guys were not within range to see anything of importance so they were not shot. I heard there have been instances, once warned and arrested if you go back you are shot. MPs only have so much patience with this type UFO media people in a classified defense area.


Where did you hear this?

Edited by Sakari, 14 October 2012 - 11:00 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#49    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

View PostSakari, on 14 October 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

Where did you hear this?

I lived it with three other people and thought it was my last day on earth. We nearly crashed in a single engine plane but  the pilot was able to fly out of the horrible turbulence into a calmer but restricted zone. I thought we were were going to get shot down then and there. They had us tracked so they knew we only headed that direction because we were in trouble and the pilot had been sending out distress calls. The copters followed us as they were receiving instructions of how to handle situation. We didn't know if we'd be taken in custody or be shot down. On the radio they warned the pilot never to come back to the area with tourists and that we were all very lucky as they escorted us out of the military zone. I still appreciate the fact that they let us go.  They knew who the pilot was and I suspect that might have had something to do with the decision as well as a little girl who was an innocent passenger.


#50    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,966 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 15 October 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

I lived it with three other people and thought it was my last day on earth. We nearly crashed in a single engine plane but  the pilot was able to fly out of the horrible turbulence into a calmer but restricted zone. I thought we were were going to get shot down then and there. They had us tracked so they knew we only headed that direction because we were in trouble and the pilot had been sending out distress calls. The copters followed us as they were receiving instructions of how to handle situation. We didn't know if we'd be taken in custody or be shot down. On the radio they warned the pilot never to come back to the area with tourists and that we were all very lucky as they escorted us out of the military zone. I still appreciate the fact that they let us go.  They knew who the pilot was and I suspect that might have had something to do with the decision as well as a little girl who was an innocent passenger.



What airport did you take off from, and land...What year?....What company?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#51    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 October 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

What airport did you take off from, and land...What year?....What company?

I'm sorry I can't answer that.  It may have been along time ago but I still don't think it would be very wise give out the details about the times and locations.  Everyone knows that there are bases in the area.  If the evidence was there it would be gone now. I  think it's really stupid and dangerous for BBC to go there looking for UFOs.


#52    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostSakari, on 14 October 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

News articles?

Why would they need to move any secret government aircraft?. The place is guarded, no one is getting in, so why move it?

Even if the C.T's fantasies were correct, those places would also have guards, sooner or later people will try to get in there also just because someone posted it on the net.

Think they are afraid that UFO hunting civilians are going to get in?...I doubt it.


They move things around all the time, just to keep everyone guessing which peas are under which shells.

Since "Area 51" has now become synonymous with aliens for the last 20 years, you can be sure none are there now, if they ever were.  There may not even be any "live ones" left at all.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 15 October 2012 - 02:32 AM.


#53    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 15 October 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

They move things around all the time, just to keep everyone guessing which peas are under which shells.

Since "Area 51" has now become synonymous with aliens for the last 20 years, you can be sure none are there now, if they ever were.  There may not even be any "live ones" left at all.

One thing I have always wondered about any claims of live ET's held in our custody...
What would we feed them?
In all likelihood, their metabolism would likely require proteins and/or amino acids, just to name two, which we have never heard of.  If we fed them steak and eggs, tofu, or whatever, our "nutrition" may be as useful to them as us eating styrofoam packing chips.
There's a miriad of other factors involved relating to their metabolism.
What about communication?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#54    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 October 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

One thing I have always wondered about any claims of live ET's held in our custody...
What would we feed them?
In all likelihood, their metabolism would likely require proteins and/or amino acids, just to name two, which we have never heard of.  If we fed them steak and eggs, tofu, or whatever, our "nutrition" may be as useful to them as us eating styrofoam packing chips.
There's a miriad of other factors involved relating to their metabolism.
What about communication?


To discuss anything like that, we have to rely on very limited evidence, unless we are going to believe all the science fiction and disinformation handed out by people like Richard Doty and "Victor" about the EBENs.  People like that are not very reliable.

I do believe Robert Sarbacher when he said that the "occupants" were specifically designed for space travel, and that they seemed to have internal organs that were insect-like.  They may indeed have been constructed out of "local materials" if they were on a long-term mission here.


#55    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 15 October 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

I do believe Robert Sarbacher when he said that the "occupants" were specifically designed for space travel, and that they seemed to have internal organs that were insect-like.  They may indeed have been constructed out of "local materials" if they were on a long-term mission here.
Now that's a theory I can sink my teeth into.
Engineered biological entities.
The perfect machine to perform the required tasks.  No boredom or emotions to deal with for long journeys.  Perhaps even able to put them into "hibernation" to conserve resources.
We can already see our own technology heading this way.  Genetic manipulation, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology are all a first step that way...of course there would be one helluva ethics issue to overcome.
I know it's "way out there" but who knows how far ahead ET's could be.  We've gone from the Wright brothers to where we are now in a short period of time.
If we had skipped the Dark Ages and jumped quicker into the industrial revolution we could have been colonizing planet around other stars by now...who knows.

Edited by synchronomy, 15 October 2012 - 04:23 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#56    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 October 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Now that's a theory I can sink my teeth into.
Engineered biological entities.
The perfect machine to perform the required tasks.  No boredom or emotions to deal with for long journeys.  Perhaps even able to put them into "hibernation" to conserve resources.
We can already see our own technology heading this way.  Genetic manipulation, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology are all a first step that way...of course there would be one helluva ethics issue to overcome.
I know it's "way out there" but who knows how far ahead ET's could be.  We've gone from the Wright brothers to where we are now in a short period of time.
If we had skipped the Dark Ages and jumped quicker into the industrial revolution we could have been colonizing planet around other stars by now...who knows.


They might not even need the same type of nutrition that we do or to carry bulky cargoes of food, water and so on, not if they are being designed for maximum efficiency and the ability to exist in the local environment are carry out their mission.

Sarbacher thought they were like clones or androids--and artificial life form designed for space travel--and somehow he had information about this from his colleagues at the military's research and development board.

He identified some of the scientists who were involved with the classified ET investigation, including Vannevar Bush, Johnny von Neumann ad Robert Oppenheimer--all these Manhattan Project types who already had the highest security clearances.  That's how the real UFO investigation could be classified even higher than nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.  

That certainly explains all the elaborate security precautions that have been in place about this whole subject: the diversions, cover stories, false flags, disinformation, and so on.  They wanted to study the technology, of course, and try to keep it from their rivals, and I think there were complaints even from the British and Canadians that the US was not sharing as much as it should have.  That's what Wilbert Smith was trying to find out in Washington in 1950, and he did learn some things.

They were very interested in his project to detect UFOs and set up an experimental station on Mt. Palomar.  I have heard that at least 40 of these detection stations were set up all over the world.


#57    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

When Johnny von Neumann was in the hospital dying of cancer in 1957, they had some guys sitting at his bedside night and day, recording everything he said even when his illness was making him ramble.  They were that concerned that he might also blurt out some classified information before he died.

I have no doubt that he was aware of the biggest secret of all at that time, and that his idea for von Neumann machines and things like that may have been more than just theoretical.  In fact, if it was applied to earth or some other inhabited planet by an alien civilization, the results might have been just a little disturbing--for us.

Of course, we would be talking about machines that are vastly more advanced and sophisticated than ours, and which we would have a difficult time operating or understanding.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 15 October 2012 - 04:55 PM.


#58    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,845 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Me smells a a putty-cat box in the mix ? Or at least a EGGHEAD ex-pat trying to let out the laundry ! :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#59    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 15 October 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

.  
They were very interested in his project to detect UFOs and set up an experimental station on Mt. Palomar.  I have heard that at least 40 of these detection stations were set up all over the world.
There's a huge array of meteor detector stations now.  I imagine it's not much of a challenge to modify these for other puposes, in fact I would be surprised if they're not already.
http://allsky.ca/NAdatabase.html

Edited by synchronomy, 16 October 2012 - 12:25 AM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#60    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 16 October 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

There's a huge array of meteor detector stations now.  I imagine it's not much of a challenge to modify these for other puposes, in fact I would be surprised if they're not already.
http://allsky.ca/NAdatabase.html

They were already picking up UFOs that way in the 1940s and 1950s, as Dr. Hynek knew very well.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users