Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

See your aura with this website (free)

Luxord

So here is a website I use almost everyday to track my aura and find any evidence to suggest it is real. Currently, I am leaning in the direction that it is real. The reason for this, is because I researched auras from multiple websites. Out of this, and experimenting with taking pictures of myself when I was in different moods, is that when I focused on thoughts of communication, talking to people, reading, or giving or sending out my energy to the world, my aura is almost always sky blue. Sky blue represents and is the color of communication and openness. I don't think that is a coincidence. I have done over 50 pictures. See whether or not it is real for yourself, but I find it interesting and fun.

By the way, to get it to work, go near the bottom of the page, and click the browse button next to

So geht's:

1. Foto auswählen

browse

Then, when your done, click the button below once the picture has successfully been put into the slot. This button is called "foto hochladen & aurafoto anzeigen".

That's all you need to do. Don't worry or click on anything else. Just stay clear and keep to these two things to get results.

Here is a picture of the part of the website I ma talking about. It is near the bottom of the page.

post-104277-0-21887200-1425863672_thumb.

• Like 2

An actual link would be "helpful".

lol could have sworn I put one. Edited by Saru
Removed commercial link

Have uploaded an image of bomb20 (my actual avatar) from the movie DarkStar by Carpenter.

Bomb20 has an aura.

What a BS.

Have uploaded an image of bomb20 (my actual avatar) from the movie DarkStar by Carpenter.

Bomb20 has an aura.

What a BS.

I have put pictures of random people from movies on there. Same thing. Then again......I still believe it's real.

I have put pictures of random people from movies on there. Same thing. Then again......I still believe it's real.

The only thing thats real on that page is that you can by an "analysis" for yr "aura-image" for 9,90EUR.

• Like 1

I agree with Toast. I know people who do auras and they don't read them from a picture, they have to be there in person. Don't give these people any of your hard earned money it is a scam.

There is such a thing as kirlian photography, this explains how it is done.

http://www.lightstalking.com/what-is-kirlian-photography-the-science-and-the-myth-revealed/

• Like 1

The site in question actually appears to be commercial in nature so this topic would come under the advertising rule.

Closed.

• Like 1