Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Belonging in different era

Ilove1900s

I feel as though I belong in the late 1800's-mid 1900's. It's a strong force I cannot break, if that makes sense. A field of energy and spirituality, I suppose. I don't belong in this era.

post-146350-0-30535700-1393186185_thumb.

• Like 1

Past life links can cause this feeling, i grew up feeling like that with the Tudor period, eventually i got my past life memories back of that one and it turned out to have a powerful connection to this life. The thing is you have to come to terms with accepting you do belong in this era as well ;)

• Like 1

Perhaps you have a stronger connection to your past life, yet for all intents and purposes; you still belong here. I watched a special on a little American boy who was obsessed with War type planes and aircraft and ships, and he would constantly know things his parents never taught him. He would talk about his fellow soldiers in a certain war and that his plane got taken down in the oceans of Japan I think. Long story short, the details were chillingly accurate and he ended up being taken to the exact part of the ocean where he had previously died and he mourned his past life, even getting emotional and crying and then finally laid that past to rest. That always baffles me because I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, so it leads me to think there's a lot more than we christians are willing to accept. There's variables, there's more to people than black and white, straight or gay, stereotype christian, non stereotype christian. Just so much we don't know, that God is huge part of all these things and some of us will never fully realize (in one lifetime atleast) how great and mysterious God is and how he works through people.

I kind of like indoor plumbing and electric. Born to soon for Star Trek. :hmm:

I feel as though I belong in the late 1800's-mid 1900's. It's a strong force I cannot break, if that makes sense. A field of energy and spirituality, I suppose. I don't belong in this era.

That always baffles me because I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, so it leads me to think there's a lot more than we christians are willing to accept. There's variables, there's more to people than black and white, straight or gay, stereotype christian, non stereotype christian. Just so much we don't know, that God is huge part of all these things and some of us will never fully realize (in one lifetime atleast) how great and mysterious God is and how he works through people.

I'm a Christian, too. Not only do I find resurrection possible..., I also believe in reincarnation, and I think that's a given, reincarnation, since resurrecting a decaying flesh is quite extreme.

What feelings do I get? Being in the Elizabethan court as a party animal / nobleman is one. Another is being guillotined during the French Revolution... A relatively more recent example is the late Victorian era, during the sinking of the Titanic -- I drowned.

I definitely belong in this era. I can't seem to shake it off, but I'm very grateful because I found Christ, or vice versa.

Edited by No-thingBornPassion

I think people who feel they belong in different eras are just huge fans of the culture of that era. Believe me, I would love to be witness to the ancient greek civilizations, I don't know if I would trade modern society for it, but if I had to be born in a different era, that's the one I would choose.

I don't think it's any spiritual connection, I think it's just curiosity, maybe wishful thinking.