Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Advice?

Guest Triology

Guest Triology

Anyone out there have any specifically useable knowledge of excorcising the spirits of the deceased? While they are harmless there's no reason for their remaining behind.....(I'm sure they have THEIR reasons though)...One is the former owner of this property and is fascinated by my microwave..I see her shadow staring at it...she leaves at times through my closet, doubtless a former entrance to her other part of her old home... another has been with me sometime......she "attached" herself to me from her old home whereas her hubby accidenatally killed her in the hay loft....she thinks I am her BF....she is afraid her hubby will return to hurt her....my Father is here too....physically deceased....one long time best friend too...physically deceased....do these people see each other? Got to know it.........I just finished talking to them but addressing them as a group.....but they don't go to the light.....they just stop "thumping" the walls it....I cannot hear their voices except when I'm asleep...sometimes...but such is NOT the norm for me....I'm telling the truth...you've got to know somebody? unsure.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum, Trilogy. smile.gif

I do have some advise for you, but first a couple suggestions. May I suggest that you set up a membership account, that way you'll have access to many more features that this board offers, it seems you have quite a bit to offer. Secondly, you'll notice that the board is divided into many different categories, most of them specific to the subject being discussed. It would help if you posted your inquires to the categories that relate to your subject, and not just the general chit chat section. That way members interested in specific subjects will notice your posting quicker and be able to help you with ideas and suggestions. I will move this post to the Ghosts, Hauntings & Paranormal section for you.

As to your specific question, depending on your religious affilliation, you may ask your local priest and/or pastor to bless your house to see if that might help. If not, I'm sure there are others here that may have alternative ideas to pass on to you.

Magikman smile.gif