Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs or something else?

95-Nasty

For a while now ive been interested in orbs etc. The other day a friend sent me these pics! They were 'so say' taken about 11pm, in his bedroom! His wife also says she saw them too! So say there was no real light source in the room, except from the faint light from street lights. Anyway, it goes something like this.... They (my friend and his wife) just got into bed, lights were out and they were going to sleep, but with eyes closed they could sense the room light up, upon opening eyes they saw this! They (my friend) took these pics on his mobile phone (as that is what he had at hand). So say the orb thing rotated and vanished!!! Just want to get your opinions? Thanks.

Hope i managed to up load the pics correctly. So say the other pics are too big of a file to load!post-123556-0-11070400-1363970518_thumb.post-123556-0-04806900-1363970540_thumb.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 95-Nasty

• rrainny

• Sweetpumper

• rashore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-123556-0-62848200-1363971240_thumb.post-123556-0-64609100-1363971255_thumb.Rest of the pics.....

well. I believe that -they have had a paranormal experience.... no one should judge .. (right) as with everyone.These

are a very personal moments.

you can only believe what the things that happen to yourself-

Edited by rrainny

they kinds do look like faces.....or a lamp shade...... not meant to offend

Definately no orb. Probably just a reflection.

Are these friends aware that you hang out here, and/or have an interest in such things? Couldn't be pullin' your leg, could they..?

Seems strange that they just took pictures of a reflection on a rough wall, rather than the thing that was actually putting the reflections there....

Do ask them to keep a simple, cheap compact digital camera by their bed, set to MOVIE mode - if they were near me, I'd loan them one...

Next time this happens, they could get a movie of not only the reflection, but they could continuously pan around the room and show the entire scene.. and I suspect the 'mystery' source might be revealed..

I also suspect the topic will not come up again.. but if it is, I'll be delighted to examine that movie footage!

I have asked my friend if he did hoax the pics, but he assured me he didnt (he knows im on this site, but he is know to be a joker)!!! He also says there was no light coming in from the window to create a reflection. I have asked him if he sees it again then to film it insted of taking photos.

I have asked my friend if he did hoax the pics, but he assured me he didnt (he knows im on this site, but he is known to be a joker)!!!

Red flag right there.