Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Message of the Great Pyramid

LucidElement

John Zajac gave a guided tour of the Great Pyramid after which he concluded that:

"Clearly, whoever built the pyramids had access to information beyond that which earthlings possessed at that time - at least earthlings as we know them. Now, one can argue that we were visited by scientifically advanced beings from outer space who taught us their technology...If so, these advanced beings had the paramount goal of leaving behind a message that would endure for eons.

....... The message would have to be universal yet simple, survive the centuires, and be understood by all the Earth's inhabitants despite language and cultural differences... So far the message indicates that whoever built the pyramid knew the Earth well: the length of the year, the radius of curvature, the standard measurement techniques, the average height of the continents, and the center of the landmass. They were able to construct something that we still cannot construct today, and they were able to tie all these things together in this single structure".

- From the Book "The Source" By, Art Bell and Brad Steiger. (30).

What do you all think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Mr Ed

• Alfaman

• Atlantis Rises

I definitly do, also guys.. make sure to read under Gov. Conspracy thread.. i posted like 4 threads about Roswell and alien sightings, and more importantly, the truth and what is said that goes behind Hangar 18, in Area 51.. it kind of links to this, so i believe you all will enjoy it!!! so make sure to read about it under that thread as well.. thank you all =).

haha Marduk always has good information, or good theories rather... haha, is that what you mean by he will come shortly? because he always throws his 2 cents =) ?? ....

How do you no... i dont no neither do you... but civilizations back then i dont believe knew the right time of year, the exact mesaurments form the earth to the sun as the pyramids are lined up... how they built them so tight that you cant even fit a fine knife between them... its not just pyramids either, its like Easter Island, and Nazca Lines, so many unexplained yet so intricate things out in the world man, no way beings back then could do it alone, i belive they got assistance from other universes, but hey thats just me.. we all have our opinions.

It was proved how the Egyptians built them, or a likely way anyway.

Too bad you don't have the BBC over there.

Haha Mr. Ed ive heard man, how they "Built" them... some say they stood in rows and handed it off, some say they had priests and used telepathy.. some say they just Built it and it took forever.. but no way.. the mathamatics behind it are so intract there is no way they could build it.

It was proved how the Egyptians built them, or a likely way anyway.

Too bad you don't have the BBC over there.

637112[/snapback]

Are you referring to that Pyramid program that was on ages ago because the construction method they showed on that was ridiculous. Their method was that the Egyptians used ramps to get the blocks up, but the angle couldn't have been very great otherwise they'd never pull the 80 ton blocks up so the ramps must have been miles long and these would have taken longer to build than the pyramids themselves.

Yes I most certainly am, it was not ridiculous, compared to some of these other theories floating around. They were so obviously not built by aliens, they were tombs for their kings...

so they can build tombs still and get help or even just build them alone.. its easier to build a tomb then a pyramid with such interact math ya no what im saying.. BUT GOOD NIGHT MAN IM SOO TIRED, ill talk to you tommorow.. night all!!

What about the fact that when the sealed tombs were opened in the three main pyramids no mummies were ever found in the burial chambers. I agree with you that aliens didn't build them but the egyptian didn't either, they were already there when they arrived like the sphinx was, and the reason there isn't a nose on the sphinx is to hide the real identity of the builders of it, the facial layout is more negro than egyptian.

Just done some research, if the ramp was a straight one running prependicular to one of the faces and the ramp was 10 degrees, which is a bit steep to drag a block weighing nearly 100 tons, the ramp would be 0.445 miles long, just imagine how much time that would take to build. They couldn't have used ramps that circled the structure because they would be forever taking them down and re-building them.

I personally believe that Atlantis was real and when the island was destroyed some of the survivors managed to get to both Africa and South America and built the pyramids that are in both those continents, it seems to me to be a bit of a coincidence that no other ancient civilization has built them but these two independent civilizations had the same idea at about the same time.

John Zajac gave a guided tour of the Great Pyramid after which he concluded that:

"Clearly, whoever built the pyramids had access to information beyond that which earthlings possessed at that time - at least earthlings as we know them. Now, one can argue that we were visited by scientifically advanced beings from outer space who taught us their technology...If so, these advanced beings had the paramount goal of leaving behind a message that would endure for eons.

....... The message would have to be universal yet simple, survive the centuires, and be understood by all the Earth's inhabitants despite language and cultural differences... So far the message indicates that whoever built the pyramid knew the Earth well: the length of the year, the radius of curvature, the standard measurement techniques, the average height of the continents, and the center of the landmass. They were able to construct something that we still cannot construct today, and they were able to tie all these things together in this single structure".

- From the Book "The Source" By, Art Bell and Brad Steiger. (30).

What do you all think?

636930[/snapback]

I think that this statement in red is presumptuous, and inane. Stieger is a fantabulist, and Bell is a shuckster.

Man... Why must you people always say that the pyramides were built by aliens?? Damn it! Why can't mankind built it? Because of the weight of the blocks? Yes it is incredible they could lift it that high and with that weight... but why taking the merit form mankind... yes I believe that we are not alone in the universe... but why do they have to be more advanced technologically that we are? Or in that time for that matters...? I would say that you have watched too much Stargate... has for the mathematical question, I would say that they have done it... after all they were already able to use calculations to determine the height of the pyramids..

Just a question, do you think that the other great wonders of the world were also built by the aliens? laugh.gif

or any earthlings that we know about

says it all right there..

WHOAAAAAAAAAA alfaman, ur saying the pyramids were already there b4 the egyptians even came? they said the nose just fell off after all these years!!! omg, send me a link to where u read this please it sounds soo interesting!

Read it somewhere but can't remeber, think it was in a book. I just think that it is a bit of a coincidence that no other ancient civilisations built pyramids except those that are on the southern Atlantic Ocean, there arn't any in Britian, China or Japan etc and these places are just as old and advanced as the Egyptian and Olmecs.

It was a part of their religion...I bet not everyone set ships alight and pushed them into the sea with a dead body in it.

Interesting nethertheless.

Actually Alfaman, your incorrect... the Chinese do have Pyramids, Japan As well, if you search under THIS forum you will find for yourself that they have been built all over the world... all try and find the source for you and link it on my next thread...