Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An object I photographed

FJF

Howdy, I took this photograph in 1999 whilst taking photographs of Foxes next to my village (Haslington, Cheshire), at the time I was studying photography at collage. It was during the summer and the sun had not long gone down. I decided to call it a day and left the Fox dens. I had to walk over a small hill and over a railway track to get to my bike, when I go to the top of the hill, I saw something large moving above the woodland aria. I quickly grabbed my camera which was still arround my neck and zoomed the 300mm lens to its full, I then too one snap before the object dissapeared. I then rode home..... Quickly LOL

Anyway, a few weeks passed and I decided to get the film developed. When I saw the object picture I was baffled. I kind of looked like a huge bird, but couldn't be, it just wasn't the right shape. I can't remember how the object was moving, or if it was flapping becasue i was in such a rush to take a photo, all i can say is that it was very large, larger that a Heron (largest birds around here).

Well here is the picture, I brightned it a little because it was quite dark. I still have the negatives. I posted these on another forum a while back, but I just thought you guys would like to take a look at them.

What to you think? Alien, Cryptid, Big ass bird?[attachmentid=20910][attachmentid=20911]

post-22559-1132796498_thumb.jpg

post-22559-1132796517_thumb.jpg

Edited by I J Walton

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• FJF

• frogfish

• Knothere

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, one of the most copied ship shapes in sci-fi film/TV history, of course modified but still the same. the bird of prey you may see in the night sky between 9-17 of january 2005, but the army may come in through star gates....what army i hear you say...oh!!!..nothing.... you most obviously will not believe.....january hasn't happened yet...

LOL, it DOES look like a klingon bird of prey! :lol: I never noticed before.

A little small though, object seemed to be about two metres long.

Theres a thread on the above top secret forum in the ufo bit and it has footage of what looks exactly like in your photo.

The footage is dark but it features what looks like a klingon bird of prey flying fast and low above the camera.

I'll try to find it and post it in here.

Edited by MK ULTRA

I found the video at ABS,the post is called "video of flying triangle UFO".

I cant get the video up here,but its at.

www.zippyvideos.com/211357180989605/test/

I was quite impressed.

post-6315-1132852064_thumb.jpg

Edited by MK ULTRA

Thanks for posting the video and pictures, the video is good.

comparing the stills and my photo's, there is a general shape resemblance. I will keep my eye out for other sightings of this odd shape on the net.

Is every one here ready to scream "Geek!" ?

The photos of the Klingon ship that have been posted here are not the "Bird Of Prey". They are picture of the "Heavy Attack cruiser". The Klingon "Bird Of Prey" has a shorter neck.

Yeah, if you think that's, bad, I also have a collection of the two inch models.

Is every one here ready to scream "Geek!" ?

:lol: Thanks Lord :lol: But your right,nothing but the facts will do.

they can pretend to be planes if they want to....they can pretend to be flying discs also...

I can pretend to be godzilla and nothing happens.

I can pretend to be godzilla and nothing happens.

Nothing happens...really? When I pretend to be Godzilla, people look at me strange, and then start running...your lucky <_< ...lol...

Mind Freak has spoken!

Shame the photo is dark. I really think it is interesting. It definitley is not a bird or a craft. It certainly isn't a triangular craft.

I photographed a shield-like shaped ufo, which I have posted on another topic.

[attachmentid=21206]It was photographed over my flat, and I, also have the negative and the original photo stored.

love, light and peace to all

A warning the photo is really pixelated. It wasn't taken with a digital camera, but with a Samsung 35mm camera. It is the object at the bottom of the photo. If I had been any later, I would have missed the shot completely. The strange this was that I sensed this object, but didn't see it with my own eyes.

post-8627-1133631896_thumb.jpg

Edited by rachelkleypassparrow

user posted image

Add in strong light behind it, put it close to or on the lens...Don't think I need to elaborate.

Edited by Knothere

this reminds me of the dragon photographed during 9/11 when chaos was happening,,,look in the background and you see a distinctive shape of a dragon-------i can't find the damn pic now,,,,can some one help me

Shame the photo is dark. I really think it is interesting. It definitley is not a bird or a craft. It certainly isn't a triangular craft.

I photographed a shield-like shaped ufo, which I have posted on another topic.

[attachmentid=21206]It was photographed over my flat, and I, also have the negative and the original photo stored.

love, light and peace to all

A warning the photo is really pixelated. It wasn't taken with a digital camera, but with a Samsung 35mm camera. It is the object at the bottom of the photo. If I had been any later, I would have missed the shot completely. The strange this was that I sensed this object, but didn't see it with my own eyes.

:D Looks good to me. I believe it. Thank you Rachel.

~~~Dr.H