Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16    rix

rix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

June 25, 1971
Astral projection and future clear visions

#17    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,631 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hey Mikko, I dont' have an "ability" as such, although friends nag me to read Tarot which I used to do for fun but don't anymore.  However, I do have precognative dreams, not controllable they just happen randomly.  I've tried lucid dream and meditating myself into sleep to attune and become more conscious of what I am dreaming, fact is I remember most dreams anyway and only rarely have I successfully "controlled" my dreamstate.  Anyway, if I am anything beyond that I am an empath as I can sense a mood in a room or in a person very well and I think I have pretty good intuition.

Note to add: I PM'd you my birthdate.

Edited by libstaK, 14 May 2012 - 09:04 PM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#18    rainbowhunter

rainbowhunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• seen and still see quite a bit

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

aquaruis jan 25 1978 ,im a very sensitive person .thats all im gonna say 4 now . :)

rainbow hunter

#19    miss_fionna

miss_fionna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:06 AM

Very sensitive to spirits with some clairesentience and very rarely preocgnition. Christmas of '88. Capricorn, Dragon and Apple Tree. ^_^

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Posted Image

#20    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

It's been a while huh? Sorry for not posting back earlier, I wanted to give this some time to cook out and study a bit more before doing more birtch-chart interpretations about this subject, because there simply is much that may yet be clouded to me. This means studying both the phenomenas and the aspects in birth chart that may cause them. I've made progress by finding out more about these phenomenas and keeping my eyes open for any clues relating to this, and plan to keep doing so.

Please dont take this as me trying to pry your accurate birthhours and places, but if you want to know more about the subject of astrology and psychic phenomenas, this should be interesting. Accurate birthhour times are very helpful since they help determine if there's any planets in 9th or 12th house and what are the strong planets in your chart as where they might manifest their potential. Also accurate birthhour helps determining the exact position of the moon, which may lie in a single degree out of the 360-degree zodiac that has noted to be related to psychic or occult potentials. My studies on sabian (on each one of the 360 degrees of the 12-sign zodiac) have been very superficial so far, but I've found there to be at least two potential degrees. If your sun or jupiter or neptune or any planet (or even moon maybe) that is related to psychic abilities is in those degrees, you may indeed have potential, potential for such abilities.

http://www.astrothem...lic_degrees.php - sabian converter. http://www.astro.com/horoscope place to look at your birthchart. If you're interested, you can find out through those two links do you have a planet in one of the sabian degrees which are said to hold occult powers. I'll give you the exact degrees I know so you dont have to browse them all through:
Taurus 13 degree (techically this is between the 13th and 14th degree lines, but both links show it as 13 degree starting. Apply the same logic to other ones)
Taurus 20 degree
Pisces 14 degree
There's probably more, adding them as soon as I find em.

I wont give your birthchart a look just yet, but will throw out guesses of what might be there and then see if it or anything similiar was there. Sounds very scientific, eh? :D Dont worry, I'm always serious. But remember that these are only the birth potentials we're talking. If I got your birthhour (and minute) and approximate place of birth I can do far more, but it still remains to be about birth-potentials, not about what kind of environment you've lived in and what exactly happened in your lives (astrologers may be able to tell when you felt that your life was bad/good/uncomfortable etc, but not who exactly it was that you were talking with in the shopping line a few weeks back, that'd require more than just astrology or a very talented astrologist if you ask me).

rix, if astral projection came naturally to you, without practise and so on, it may be that you have moon or sun in harmony with neptune. Future visions imply to sagittarius or jupiter.

libstaK, I've come across a case like yours, Kayoh I think was her nick here, except that I dont think she had lucid dreams. Precognitive dreams may mean that you have strong jupiter-neptune connection somewhere. It may also be something in 9th or 12th house, they may bear relevance to this even if there might not be a direct link. Your tarot reading may be something libran, they're associated with seeing more in pictures and I seen this is one libra-sun person I know very very well, it's really not an association taken out of thin air.

rainbowhunter, there may be water signs involved, or a sort of shadow or complement side that's come in addition to your naturally-potential side.

miss_fionna, you may have something in pisces, in the aries side of it.

Thank you, each one of you and others too. I'll find out more about the sabian and get back to you sooner or later. :)

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thank you for reporting back ........ interesting :tsu:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#22    karmakazi

karmakazi

Psychic Spy

• 1,047 posts

• Oh I am a giddy goat!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

I'm sending a PM with my birth details.

As for abilities... I am either an (uncontrolled) psychic or I'm an insane genius... I honestly don't know which.

I can't quite think of how to describe it... I often know things that I should not know.  I've never really believed myself to be psychic or anything, but sometimes when I need information, whether it's a subject or person I am familiar with or not, I just know.   I can look at something and pretty much immediately know how it works.  I can meet a person and immediately have a detailed grasp of how they think and sort of an emotional profile of them... what motivates them, what scares them, stuff like that.

But that could either be that the processing and analytical properties of my mind are unusual or that I am pulling information out of thin air.

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln

“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown

#23    SuddenPsychic

SuddenPsychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

March 25, 1971  7:17a, Phoenix, Aries 1 with Pisces moon and Taurus rising. Clairvoyant, clairaudient, psychic dreaming, energy healer, clairsentient (can be such a pain, literally), and claircognizant. With the exception of the last (which I've always had but didn't recognize as such), all of these have been gently opening up in the past year and a half (clairsentient not so gentle) as a result of energy psychotherapy, which released layers of dense energy from current, past life and generational traumas. It's been one hell of a ride! Apparently a lot of us suddenly awakening to our abilities over the past few years, but being an astrology lover, you've got me really curious about what my chart might say about this. I'm assuming the Pisces moon comes into heavy play.

#24    SuddenPsychic

SuddenPsychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

The second link you posted said I'm Aries rising. I have had both come up in different readings, but I present more as a Taurus rising.

#25    rix

rix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Thank you Mikko-kun
You are right, I have moon in harmony with Neptune. Also I have some connection with Sagittarius and Jupiter.
in a clear vision (Lucid Dream) I have met with Sagittarius(manifestation as roman warrior with two bow and arrow) he was defending me against two evil dark witches, one of the witches was killed and the other witch threatened me to through me to Jupiter and I escaped to moon immediately, it was epic long vision.
Thank to you I understand now something and I hope to find more answers in future.

#26    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

I'm like karmakazi.. very much like karmakazi..

13 feb 1970.. Aquarian.. a black friday baby. .born 1.52am in south fremantle west australia :)

#27    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,762 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 May 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.
You beat me to it. Wonder if there's a correlation between our birth dates...

Posted Image

#28    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 04 July 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

You beat me to it. Wonder if there's a correlation between our birth dates...

I'm calling bs...lets see your uncanny ability lol :P

#29    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

Reading people :)
October 19th, 92.

Why?

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#30    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 May 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

Oh jee, you've done it now.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users