Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shadows

bigbad

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChocolateFairy

• mariposa26

• Ena Corvus

• bigbad

i have felt things before that i could not see, and i do not think that i am alone in this. came across this video while surfing. Its grainy but i just want to get your opinion on it

I dont' think it's real but then again, what do I know?!!.... Looks like someone walking by the camera in a hurry... hard to say.

I think it looks like something infront of the camera, I have taken photos just like that many times (usually my thumb tongue.gif ). And I looked at the other pictures on that sight and they all could have pretty reasonable explainations.

haha dude thats nothing. you should see what i see. they folllow me and are a lot bigger. sometimes they like cover the light theyre big. they look alot like the big black blog in the first pic. i dont know if its them...but they also make sounds unsure.gif

i have felt things before that i could not see, and i do not think that i am alone in this. came across this video while surfing. Its grainy but i just want to get your opinion on it

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blgallery52.htm

In the video, the kid to the left of the screen pushes a chair. There's also no sound, wouldn't want anyone to hear the rollers of the chair. Mystery solved.

Edited by sub_x0ne

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blgallery52.htm

In the video, the kid to the left of the screen pushes a chair. There's also no sound, wouldn't want anyone to hear the rollers of the chair. Mystery solved.

Yea I have seen the arm too pushing something forward. This is quite a blow to the shadow thing in meaning that I dont believe it even more so.

well.. i do see shadow in my whole life.. and.. freak.. like black through out there.. i can see through black shadow.. like freak.. death.. yea.. i seen all time.

Moe...wierdgirl...both see shadow...talk to mailman...he like cheese...we wiggle...good.good.

There has been a lot of talk about "Shadow People" on this site. I see things out of the

corner of my eye all the time but that doesn't mean there is anything there. You can get

yourself to see something if you want to bad enough or if you believe hard enough. If

you're posting on this site, you are interested in the paranormal whether you believe the

paranormal exists or not. If you are that interested in it, you may be more likely to

believe at the first sign of anything that might look paranormal. I think many of us have

overactive imaginations.

I've wintnessed spirits in the shadows and that wasn't it. They exist, but not in that clip. The man obviously pushed a chair across the floor then photshopped it out and kept the shadows. It was eerie only because of the darkened doorway as a distraction then the quick flash of something moving. If a ghost or spirit chooses to manifest itself, it will be more purposeful and a little more clear.