Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need Help Identifying A Possible UM Segment

SpencerHalliwell

Does anyone happen to remember a UFO segment, along the lines of...family sees an object/light in the sky....as it gets closer to the house they begin to film it from outside...and in the frame of their footage is the upstairs window to their house where a silhouette of a person/thing passed the window frame, while the family claims only the dog remained inside as they all went outside to look in the sky.

Does anyone happen to remember a UFO segment, along the lines of...family sees an object/light in the sky....as it gets closer to the house they begin to film it from outside...and in the frame of their footage is the upstairs window to their house where a silhouette of a person/thing passed the window frame, while the family claims only the dog remained inside as they all went outside to look in the sky.

Sorry I haven't even heard of it but I'd like to see it. It sounds interesting.

That sounds like that show that was on Fox about 10 years ago about the family that was abducted by aliens and only their video footage from the evening remained. I remember the scene you're talking about with the grey gaining access to the house through an upstairs window - kind of odd that a being that can traverse both time and space would need to do that though.

The whole thing was faked - it was just a TV show. There's even an IMDB entry about it with a list of "actors".

I actually posted a question about the show a couple weeks back because I couldn't remember the name. I can't remember it now, but if you search in this or the UFO thread, you'll find it.

Our out of space friends stop over at peoples bathrooms before the hectic trip back home. That movie sounds the same as what I saw on Fox few years ago?, home made movie style, starts with aliens cutting up a cow and seeing the family filming them, then they move to the families house, they go through walls, up on the roof, the father shoots his gun at them, the freakiest thing was the little girl, she started playing the piano and kept saying they won't hurt anyone but helping the aliens as they control her.

Edited by kreative1

This video seems so dated and grainy that no one in their right mind could be completely swayed that an alien was captured on film. How old is this video anyways, 20 years plus?

When nature calls, nature calls!!!! LOL Did the husband run upstairs and bust open the bathroom door to see what it was? Did the alien remember to lower the toilet seat and flush? Hmmmmmm......makes me wonder.

When nature calls, nature calls!!!! LOL Did the husband run upstairs and bust open the bathroom door to see what it was? Did the alien remember to lower the toilet seat and flush? Hmmmmmm......makes me wonder.

Its got to be fake

Why does it "Have" to be fake? Seems like you're a little to close minded my friend. I'm not saying this is an alien, nor something other than a natural occurrence. However, many people think I'm a severe skeptic yet, the exact opposite is true. I'm a firm believe I just have a strict set of rules when investigating a claim yet, I'm not daft enough to keep my mind closed and not allow myself to see ALL sides of a claim. Rule everything out, psychologically, physically, naturally occurring, technically and much more. After ALL these are checked off, then you can start leaning towards a more than normal or Paranormal conclusion. However, this couldn't be possible if I just said, "Nope not possible." And that was that.

We would still be living in the dark ages, in caves, if people took that attitude. And unfortunately too many of our scientists and leaders take this approach which leads to no growth.

• Like 1

Very weak video. Just beacuse there are lights in the sky that seem to be in some sort of formation does not mean its alien. Should not have even put the video on this site. I will not even comment on the shape they see in the window

Well I watched this and I mean I watched it hard. The UFO part is nothing special as the lights seem to be a very familiar pattern we have all seen many times and could be flares or anything from small led lights and a few ballons. But the creature in the window is worth looking into. If you rewind it and watch this part of the video over and over again like she said it does resemble a little man. But look hard at it I see a small creature no larger than a cat standing on two legs with wings. And it does not look like any alien. It looks like a gargoyle to me. Even the face and the shape of the wings on it's back. That's creepy!

And so I watched it some more and it looks like the cat standing on his back legs playing with the curtain or blind just like he was playing with the TV. Hes pretty much doing a strut and what looks like wings is his tail. Maybe who knows :)

Edited by ThePitOfReason

is that Maury? lol

but yeah, this is pretty dated as some1 else said. wouldn't mind seeing more on it though

• Like 1

It looks to me to be a bird, because you can see a long neck, then a long object attacked to it (it's beak) and you can see 2 legs walking a bit.

But the lights are real, I had a similer event: I was lying on bed watching TV and suddenly my eye was drawn towards a star and I kept on looking at it every 3 minutes or so for 3 hours. Then the light began to come closer and flew over my house. It didn't make any sound and it was in the same place for 3 hours or so before coming closer.

Edited by Tsubasa_Zero

This is sort of an interesting video.

On one hand, I think it's cool that the lights in the sky were eventually intersected by that plane. I think what flew by was actually an airplane and not a UFO. But if it was, say, a formation of UFO's, maybe the government or military flew by to investigate.

That said, it could easily be flares or those Chinese Lanterns. Also, the figure in the window doesn't intrigue me at all. You're telling me that a little alien just coincidentally entered their house while they were filming a formation of them miles up in the sky? No way. That's just an enormous leap of faith.

So many people do not look at the details.....It was Halloween people !!!!!!

• 1 month later...

The figure in the window? I'm gonna point like a few others have to the obvious point that it was shot at Halloween.

As for the UFOs, clearly all weather balloons and/or swamp gas.

• 2 months later...

c'mon lady quit being irrational it's obviously your cat, they show signs of anxiety. He tried to get through the door, you wouldent let him out so the cat tried to get a better view of what was goin on outside, the curtains are closed so he walks right past it full of anxiety with its back arched in the air

Edited by lilcharleslanca

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is that Maury? lol

The test results are in... the alien... IS NOT THE FATHER!!! *alien dances*