Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'My real mother is a green alien'

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 March 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

After Gary McKinnon, I think every single wild claim should be taken with a grain of salt the size of the rock of Gibraltar.

Most articles do. They first 15 mins - 1/2 hour must garner your attention, or 99% of viewers will switch off. These loose snippets have a tendency to just keep growing if not checked. Look at the sad sorry  of Roswell which the tatters lie in today. I have a few UFO conspiracy videos at home, one I quite like is 50 Years of Denial. But I put little stock in the claims. I looked some up and found they were even using stock photoshop images in the presentation. bmk helped me track one photo down of an aircraft chasing a UFO aired in the presentation. It can be a bit disillusioning, bit it remains entertaining.

Check out the link I left above in my post #37, I think you might enjoy it more ;) I have to admit, I found it entertaining and watched the whole thing. But I still think "Mum" is more whacky than a stoned fruitcake.

Gary is an interesting case. On one hand, It's a pretty plausible story to create to try and play down his actions.

On the other hand, what if he was just curious as a cat? What he did was wrong but if the reasoning behind it is true... I don't believe he deserves to end up in the same place as people who murder and kill.

Whats your opinion on Roswell you're a bit ambiguous there :lol:

I did, It's a corker, I don't think It was aired over here! The debate was harsh...Mildly amusing as well though. Cheers for it :)

It does not have to interfere with their work, they can consider it their work to bring you the word of God, and that could interfere with your life, and your loved ones. I have no doubt that fundamentalist Christians think that they are helping the world by attempting to remove the Devils Darwinism and promote Gods work, and I bet they think that they are helping young minds by "showing them the way". I just do not think irrational people should be in a position of power.

I understand that alot of religious people work that way and believe me I don't appreciate their 'help' at all. I'm lucky I live in a semi-rural area so we never get the Sunday Jehovahs :lol:  He seemed aware that people don't want to talk about aliens, they just want their problems fixed and that was one thing that impressed me. Not too many ET visitees will say that.

I feel I can, I have also studied the subject in depth, and my claim is that he is outright lying, or steadily losing his faculties. If he wishes to make the assertion in public, I feel I have every right to say "BS" and ask for empirical proof. Every other discipline such as medicine, engineering and science has to provide empirical proof for any claim, let alone an outrageous one, I see no reason why this man should be exempt from the rules the rest of the world follow. I am more interested in his motivation. What did he expect from going public??

It's an interesting case when people are assumed to be losing their faculties because they make claims that do not fit in the world we believe exists. There are things we cannot prove exist, spiritual energy, karma, negative/positive dimensions, aliens etc, so It's hard to believe in them. I don't feel calling people who do believe in them and aren't afraid to say so crazy is the way to go is all. Of course, they may not exist at all! That's what makes death so exciting, we get to find out...In my opinion anyway ;)

Do you reckon we're just meatsacks > wormfood?

Of course, there are the genuine crazies which makes things alot more complicated. I think It's one of those things where until you or me have a personal experience with an Alien coming down and saying 'Hey psyche cut the councillor some slack! :w00t: It's quite hard to believe. After all, what kind of empirical evidence can he provide. =/

It shows irrationality. I cannot abide by that in a leader.

I think the subject itself is irrational, but he dealt with it in a fairly rational way... If you get what I mean...The end of the video he delved into some crazy stuff though.

Edited by Wandering, 30 March 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#47    Mbyte

Mbyte

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

• Your scepticism disturbs me

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

I have two distict memories before 3-4 years. I stuggled to pull myself up in my cott and held on the bars to help myself stand. The other memory was crawling towards the door to the hallway from our sitting room and mother or father coming up to me through the door to pick me up.

Parsons talks about how it's all about genetics and all this hybrid ****e. I could imagine that alien races who live longer than us and have been around for a long time would develop their cultures around genetics as it's the only thing they seems important in terms of the break down and nature of our universe.

I often think that maybe the whole alien scene is like a massively popular internet meme like "troll Face" or "Pedo Bear". Everyone puts in their little contributions and people rationalise through the wealth of information coming up with coherency and we end up going from grey aliens to grey, nordics, reptilians, etc.

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."

#48    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,887 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

OMG, it's spreading!!! Some bunch of idiots have elected George (Miaow) Galloway as Councillor for Bradford West!

(Edited to by-pass daft mod deletion!)

Edited by ealdwita, 30 March 2012 - 12:42 PM.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#49    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 29 March 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Yes, the truth is out there and all that.. Time to strap on our tin foil hats, head to Bugarach France, mix the kool aid and await the mother ship to beam us all up! :rofl:

:w00t: woooo hooooo ! ! ! ! ! It's a party ! chants *beam us up, beam us up, beam us up* Let's invite Noel Fielding and all his friends because I think they understand us.

#50    TattooMan

TattooMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• Keep an open mind about things you don't understand. You will be more likely to accept it, rather then react out of fear.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

I hope no one here sees any credibility in this morons claims. I consider myself pretty open-minded, but this guy is a loon, plain and simple. This guy might be the next leader of a new Heavens Gate cult. I'm sure all of you remember what happened to them? Plus, the fact that he is an elected official, just stands to reason, how looney tunes his constituants are. Good luck on the reelection there buddy. Lmao!!!

#51    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,578 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Would you be happy to have this guy representing you on a town council ? ha ha unbelievable....Mr Chairman I propose we put a seachlight on top of the town hall to attract U.F.O,'s which will bring trade to the town....ha ha ha ..Did the people really elect him ?

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#52    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 30 March 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

:w00t: woooo hooooo ! ! ! ! ! It's a party ! chants *beam us up, beam us up, beam us up* Let's invite Noel Fielding and all his friends because I think they understand us.

:tu::)

#53    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 30 March 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Would you be happy to have this guy representing you on a town council ? ha ha unbelievable....Mr Chairman I propose we put a seachlight on top of the town hall to attract U.F.O,'s which will bring trade to the town....ha ha ha ..Did the people really elect him ?

Did he suggest that did he? No? Ok then, good post.

View PostTattooMan, on 30 March 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

I hope no one here sees any credibility in this morons claims. I consider myself pretty open-minded, but this guy is a loon, plain and simple. This guy might be the next leader of a new Heavens Gate cult. I'm sure all of you remember what happened to them? Plus, the fact that he is an elected official, just stands to reason, how looney tunes his constituants are. Good luck on the reelection there buddy. Lmao!!!

Perhaps they prefer to judge a person on their work ethic and policies. If his voters know him, they voted him in for a reason.

#54    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

Just as well Whitby isn't a major city then...its just home to Dracula. Though the North East coast was a UFO 'hot spot' not so long ago...allegedly. Anyway - I doubt this loon will submit to DNA testing and I find it odd that none of his biological mother's genetic traits (which seem very conspicuous) made it through into him.

Politicians should stay as far away from humour as they do from the truth...this isn't a funny April Fool's at all.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#55    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

lol @ all ur  comments

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostWandering, on 30 March 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Gary is an interesting case. On one hand, It's a pretty plausible story to create to try and play down his actions.

Not from an IT point of view. The first and most basic rule every admin knows and practises (which he claimed to be) is backup and then backup. He did not do this. If he really did have one little thing that could have saved his nads, it would have been on several servers in other countries. Easy to do. Also it would be a snap to search his aches on his ISP's and prove him right - if that had been the case. He just trusted the UFO community to back him is all.

On the other hand, what if he was just curious as a cat? What he did was wrong but if the reasoning behind it is true... I don't believe he deserves to end up in the same place as people who murder and kill.

That will be up to his countrymen I think, The threat is there, bit it has been just a threat for many years. I think he is just being held up as an example as to how bad things can go if you break and enter a government department. The admins he got past should probably be no more than one step behind him in a perfect world. I do not think he will end up in Guantanamo.

Whats your opinion on Roswell you're a bit ambiguous there :lol:

:D

Actually, I feel Lost Shaman has the best hypothesis going, in that it was an Intelligence Operation to keep the public and media away from the phenomena whilst the USAF study it in peace. I think the crash could well have been staged, and that the Twinning memo seems to point rather directly at this conclusion.

I did, It's a corker, I don't think It was aired over here! The debate was harsh...Mildly amusing as well though. Cheers for it :)

You are most welcome. I thought her son was just a champ, and handled the situation very well, whilst still supporting his Mum. Top bloke and quite a diplomat.

I understand that alot of religious people work that way and believe me I don't appreciate their 'help' at all. I'm lucky I live in a semi-rural area so we never get the Sunday Jehovahs :lol:  He seemed aware that people don't want to talk about aliens, they just want their problems fixed and that was one thing that impressed me. Not too many ET visitees will say that.

Yes I hear you, I do not get too many these days. When I do, I get double evangelistic on them. You think YOU have the way! Let me show you the real truth! Have I got a church for you! Then I get all wound up telling them that I can show them the true light and to come along Sunday morning to meet a person who can truly save them etc etc, does not take long to see the back of them most times. Just go double crazy on their ass.

It's an interesting case when people are assumed to be losing their faculties because they make claims that do not fit in the world we believe exists. There are things we cannot prove exist, spiritual energy, karma, negative/positive dimensions, aliens etc, so It's hard to believe in them. I don't feel calling people who do believe in them and aren't afraid to say so crazy is the way to go is all. Of course, they may not exist at all! That's what makes death so exciting, we get to find out...In my opinion anyway ;)

I do not think just a belief shows one to be losing faculties. That can show instability, but more often than not it is merely wishful thinking. With Gordon Copper I would be more inclined to feel he is losing his faculties. Looking at older clips of him in his prime, and comparing them to now. He has a far slower and more slurred speech. I also wish that some would take into account that saying such is not an insult. It will happen to me and the person offended one day too. It is age, and the natural circle of life. Most of us slow down quite a bit as the years take hold.

Do you reckon we're just meatsacks > wormfood?

Sadly yes. I would love to think I would be reunited with my father when I go, but I just cannot see a reason to think that is a reality. I can see much emotional reason to believe in such, but no way to firm that belief.

Of course, there are the genuine crazies which makes things alot more complicated. I think It's one of those things where until you or me have a personal experience with an Alien coming down and saying 'Hey psyche cut the councillor some slack! :w00t: It's quite hard to believe. After all, what kind of empirical evidence can he provide. =/

Indeed, Heavens Gate comes to mind immediately. Even today the Rael UFO religion employs the use of prostitution from it's young and attractive female members to fund the Cult. I bet that Claude Vorhillion has a few corporate kickbacks on that front as well. Amazing such can go on in this day and age to be honset.

Indeed I think you hit the nail right on the head, that is about the level of proof that would validate the councilor and what he would expect us to take for granted. There is no evidence he can provide and I am sure he is quite well aware of this. It can only get crazies flocking to him or the sack. I think that this year is 2012 might have something to do with his timing, but what coud a person expect from a revelation like this without proof? Make me wonder just what his real agenda is. I honestly do not feel this is something he thought he just had to share.

I think the subject itself is irrational, but he dealt with it in a fairly rational way... If you get what I mean...The end of the video he delved into some crazy stuff though.

Hrrmmzz, I guess that depends on ones vantage point. I thought he was pretty crackers right of the bat making claims that are wild that he cannot stand by that make little sense. There is no ultimate goal, no reasoning, just the shock value. And to my experience, shock value in media is very very rarely an accident.

If I felt this is what really happened to me, I think I would need a good reason to share it. I have done many things in my life, some I would not share in public. I just cannot step into this guys shoes as there seems to be no reasoning to his "coming out". I do wonder what he honestly thought the reaction would be. I cannot understand why he would think this would be a good thing to share with the public. All I can pick up on so far is all publicity is good publicity here. Last week I would not have known he existed, now he even has people in Australia discussing him! I cannot help but have a sneaky suspicion that he is just another brand of snake oil salesman.

Edited by psyche101, 03 April 2012 - 07:16 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#57    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Ah, quacks sure do give me a laugh.

#58    puckmomma

puckmomma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

I don't know what to think of him... On one hand O.K. abductions happen all the time but there's that other part of me that says What the He!! is the matter with this guy.

#59    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 03 April 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Ah, quacks sure do give me a laugh.

:rofl:

Here, knock yourself out ;)

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#60    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

View Postpuckmomma, on 04 April 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

I don't know what to think of him... On one hand O.K. abductions happen all the time but there's that other part of me that says What the He!! is the matter with this guy.

Abductions do happen frequently, but personally I honestly believe that beings from other planets are about the last likely culprit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users