Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Boy charged for posting fight video

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,642 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Agreed with glory,

#47    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,466 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 04 January 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

I would be punishing him myself.  
That's right Glory, and that's as far as it should ever have gotten.  Handcuffed and put in a polce car???????  Charged with a crime??????  Ridiculous.

#48    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

View Postglorybebe, on 04 January 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

I am posting as a mother, not as a young person who is agaisnt the world.  If my daughter was being bullied, then damn straight I would be pushing for charges.  If I was the mother of this 'boy who did nothing wrong', I would be punishing him myself.  Promoting violence is never OK, especially against a person's will.  Once you have lived a little more and have experienced more, you will not jump in and make posts that have no rality to them.  And if anyone's arguments are pathetic, read yours again.

You are extremely ignorant lady.. You know nothing about me if you think im against the world.. seriously dont critisize me when Iv been clearly stating that its a sense of situation. Your being a Horrible mother. With no sense of righteous action.. Looks like your one of those hormonal Ill do what I want cause I KNOW whats right for my child kinda people who beat there kids. and blame it on the teenagers of today cause all they want is for you to listen and talk to them.. Try reading what im posting before you criitisize my posts.. I mean seriously WOW. If anyone s arguments are pathetic, read yours again??? its like you didnt even read my comments *******. Get a life and a clue.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#49    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

I bet you had no respect for your elders when they were teaching you how to Listen to people and how to respond to situations.. I bet you were a snotty spoiled brad.. that was extrememly rude of you.. To TWICE put my comments out of context and critisize me.. Extremely off the charts of you to do that... TWICE and not even put into consideration my word order and grammer.. Pathetic.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#50    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,733 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostKainFall, on 05 January 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

You are extremely ignorant lady.. You know nothing about me if you think im against the world.. seriously dont critisize me when Iv been clearly stating that its a sense of situation. Your being a Horrible mother. With no sense of righteous action.. Looks like your one of those hormonal Ill do what I want cause I KNOW whats right for my child kinda people who beat there kids. and blame it on the teenagers of today cause all they want is for you to listen and talk to them.. Try reading what im posting before you criitisize my posts.. I mean seriously WOW. If anyone s arguments are pathetic, read yours again??? its like you didnt even read my comments *******. Get a life and a clue.
You started attacking my posts.  Think what you want to think.  You are nothing to me, so what ever....

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users