Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

iq test

danielost

The IQ tests that can be found on the internet aren't accurate. Generally they will result in a higher score than one would get taking a test given by a professional.

The IQ tests that can be found on the internet aren't accurate. Generally they will result in a higher score than one would get taking a test given by a professional.

This one was too heavy (three out of four questions) on visual and weak on numerical and verbal. I think maybe the questions are thrown at you randomly from a very large collection: in that case there is huge chance of random bias.

HA!

I'm not surprised, mine was only 106. Barely average.

Like Frank said a lot of the questions were visual, which helps me since I am a visual person (plus I studied drafting for several years so shapes are easy for me)...

Some of the number questions I could see no pattern - so basically I guessed...

I came to conclusion, many years ago, that my only aptitude in life is taking aptitude tests....

Hmmm....I thought 'IQ' was the answer to the question "What do you do at the Job Centre?"

Anyway, I already know my IQ - it's the same as my collar size!

• Like 1

I have taken three by professionals they avraged out to ,130. I have taken two on line, one gave the same results as those three, this one came out at 140.

You must have a very big neck then.

s8197.gif

Thank you, (I think!)

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 1

I'm not a very visual person and I'm horrible at math.

I'm more literary minded. :P

My IQ was tested at 148, but I'm difficult to test. I have anxiety and freak out over tests, and I have the attention span of a fly :P